[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here's the sob story. I eat way too much junk food. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1440754112399.jpg (70 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
1440754112399.jpg
70 KB, 500x601
So here's the sob story. I eat way too much junk food. I'm surrounded by co-workers and friends that are fat.

How do you get over the temptation of this food that I know is shit but keep eating. Turn low self control into high self control. ect...
>>
>>34997240
I didn't really like the taste of alot of fast food.Plus healthy food can be delicious if you learn to cook.I also realize eating horrid food will keep me from my goals and make my physique worse.It gets easier with time.
>>
Eat so much of it in one sitting that you become sick and vomit.
I guarantee that smell of fast food after that will be like the smell of a dead body to you
>>
you just eat normal food and then you dont want it after you have eaten.
>>
File: JuwKW.gif (2 MB, 256x195) Image search: [Google]
JuwKW.gif
2 MB, 256x195
>>34997240

You tell yourself no, anon. Just say no.
>>
>>34997240

It took me about two weeks of willpower, after that I just didn't like the taste any more.
>>
File: 1387670317488.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1387670317488.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
>>34997240
Take one dose of "stop being a weak willed faggot" daily
>>
>>34997240
You can't turn it into anything, you either have self respect or you don't.

Saying your being congenial because you work with fat people is the fucking laziest excuse, it avoids you taking responsibility

Stop shovelling shit down your throat, it's that simple
>>
So you know the food makes you fatter you want to not be fat but you eat it anyways.... man the fuck up
>>
There is nothing wrong with have low self-control. You just need to find a way to better resist the temptations.
Prepare your own (better) meals and eat that instead. If you're not hungry you also won't eat junk food. Generally avoid access to junk food. The longer you're not eating it, the easier it becomes.

>>34998124
Scooby says he is "a weak willed faggot" (not with those words) with sweets and he finds ways to around that.
>>
>>34999209
To add to the Scooby part: http://scoobysworkshop.com/obesity-self-control/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.