[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex and Past Crush's Mires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Dreik 0.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Dreik 0.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>h-hold me brehs edition

I need some of these only to get through the day. I want to be able to think that some time I'll be able to say "Now it's me who's rejecting you". I'm a pathetic faggot on T-rex mode.
>>
iktfb.just cut contact and dont message her and it will get easier.
>>
>>34995028
SS+GOMAD
>>
>tfw don't have any exes

m8 just completely cut off all contact. Delete her number, remove/block her on all social media, and don't frequent the places she goes. If your depression fuels your lifting then great but the less you think about her the better - lifting is a lifestyle choice and you don't want that to be forever associated with some cunt you broke up with
>>
Just wait until she gets a new boyfriend. Hopefully one you think is more attractive than you are, but one who is several steps below you works well too.

And you focus through every single workout powered by nothing but pure hate.

Hate for that guy for fucking your bitch. Hate for her because she left you for that piece of shit. Hate for yourself because you fucked up badly enough to make her go.
>>
>>34995028
Move on with your life. Focus on yourself. Learn to love yourself instead of seeking validation from some sloot. You will never find contentment and serenity anywhere else but within yourself.

>>34995659
That is extremely unhealthy.
>>
>>34995699
It keeps me in there. If I don't hate myself I get complacent and don't acheive anything, and my diet turns to shit.
>>
my ex is a bisexual college dropout covered in tattoos and facial piercings who's sole income comes from camwhoring as a pro-domme

i learned the hard way

don't save her, she don't wanna be saved
>>
>>34995028
A girl rejected me a year and a half ago. I lost a little weight gained a little size, grew some stubble and a good haircut. I got a snapchat from her saying "I miss u, I thin of you a lot now" didn't respond, and she sent like 3 more saying
"I know you hate me, and moved on but I'm really thinking of you" And it's a screen shot of her listening to the smiths.

It sounds like total bullshit I know. But just misses my attention. I doubt the weight change has anything to do with it
>>
>>34995729
It's not sustainable. This is coming from a person who used to (and still does to a degree) hate himself. It will help you accomplish things, sure, but it will also fuel resentment which will ensure that you stay miserable. Going through life hating people/yourself is not the way to do it. Don't let people rent space in your head for free and be kind to yourself. I promise you will lead a more fulfilling life.
>>
shut the fuck up OP you fucking beta faggot

god you're all fucking stupid autists

get bent.

OP posts a fucking cry baby ex thread with a pic of drake crying. How much a fucking pussy do you have to be to do that? jesus fucking christ

fuck you all
>>
>>34995787
One time for the niggers who know

- Jeff h
>>
>>34995810
Kek, there's a reasonn why I called myself a "pathetic faggot on T-rex mode". You should learn on your comprehension skills, m8, you're not any better than me.

>>34995699
I do the same thing as
>>34995729
>>34995659
I know it's unhealthy as fuck, but keeps me motivated to some degree. I actually have a small group of mental health professionals helping me, along with a group of friends, one of which I have a crush on, and she feels attracted to me too (can tell when we're drunk as I can initiate the flirtring and she'll be all over me, but I still need help from another friend to keep me at bay). Anyway, this issue would be more for /adv/ than /fit/.
>>
>>34995796
Sometimes there's a light and it never goes out breh.
>>
>>34995659
You. You my nigga.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.