[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stretch marks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Every dude I talk to at the gym has them, especially next to the armpits.

Seriously, how do I avoid this shit?
>>
>>34990812
You can't.
You can try to use some Johnson & Johnson Baby oil or Bio-oil or something like that,
you can try to build mass a little slower,
but you can't avoid them altogether.
>>
>>34990812
Don't bulk so fast.
>>
I squat 425 ATG and have horrible stretch marks on my thighs. I've got a couple of stretch marks around the shoulders and biceps, but the legs are the worst.
>>
>>34990878
>>34990827
Holy shit

So pretty much every lifter has stretch marks?
>>
>>34990909
Many former skeletons do. I have them on my ass
>>
>>34990812
Pic related.

My nasty ass stretch marks are from growing too quick.
>>
>>34990959
FUCK!

I'm 120lbs, am I bound to have that stupid shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1280x960
>>34990975
Forgot pic
>>
On the plus side everybody has them so you won't be special or anything. It's quite normal
>>
>>34990977
Probably. It's not that horrible
>>
>>34990812
Don't worry about it too much. There will probably be a new laser that can actually get rid of them within the next few years if it bothers you that much.
>>
>>34990812
I'm just out of DYEL and have hit 1/2/3/4 and I don't have stretch marks. Am I special or not big enough to get them yet? I have been lifting 6 months ish but worked physical jobs before I started lifting so I didn't start from nothing
>>
>>34991063
Who knows. You may get them later or you won't. I had them in my armpits when I was in your stats.
>>
Moisturizer. Use it rivht before bed and you can significantly decrease the amount and size, if not avoid them completely. You just need to make sure your skin had enough moisture
>>
Rub cum into the most likely spots, around the armpits, below the ass on the insides of the legs and finally around the stomach.

Trust me, my dad works at xhamster
>>
>>34990839
This is wrong. You can't gain weight that fast to get stretch marks. It comes from loosing weight too quickly, that's why pregnant ladies get them when their bellies shrink back up. Fat people are only correlated to stretch marks because their weight tends to fluctuate around more often.
>>
>>34990812
Got them all over my lower body, but not much on the upper. Some in the arm pit. Th-thanks SS.
They fade over time and become only visible in certain lightning though.

>>34991811
You get stretch marks from bulking.
>>
File: life is pain.png (90 KB, 235x207) Image search: [Google]
life is pain.png
90 KB, 235x207
>tfw getting fit from fat bitch tits mode
I wonder what my back ones will look like when I make it.
>>
>>34991811
how is that wrong?
I was a skelly and bulked up pretty fast and got crazy stretchmarks all over my pecs, shoulders, arms, back
>>
>>34990812
Don't use steroids.

Seriously that's all it takes.
>>
>>34990812
Stretch marks are alpha
>>
>no steroids
>eat well and balanced diet
>maybe supplement zinc
>don't bulk like a madman instead clean bulk

not much more you can do.
>>
>>34990909
I have like 2 dark stretch marks on my inner thighs and lots of skin coloured marks on my butt.
>>
>>34991886
>>34991851
guys you can only gain like 0.5lb-1lb a week natty, if you're getting stretch marks you just became fat you didn't "bulk"
>>
>>34991899
Lol you're obviously stupid and small.
I'm natty and I've never been fat and I have stretchmarks on my shoulders and biceps from actually training hard.
>>
I have a bunch just because of growth spurts in high school. But I got more when I started lifting. The first flush of muscle can come on much faster than it does once you're past noob stage, so it happens.

If you're fat, I recommend losing weight before you start lifting. If not, just accept it. Keep your skin moisturized. Later use one of those prickly roller things and you can break them up and minimize them a little.
>>
>>34991981
At least he doesn't have stretchmarks from being fat.
>>
>>34991966
no i didnt just become fat
I measured at 12% bodyfat and I had a pretty noticeable increase in size

just read any other response this shit is common for beginner gains

guarantee your a fucking dyel
>>
>>34990986
It looked like your asshole from the thumbnail no homo
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.