[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 80 milimeters of alcohol considered "moderate" if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Erdinger_Weisbier_Dunkel.jpg (224 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Erdinger_Weisbier_Dunkel.jpg
224 KB, 768x1024
Is 80 milimeters of alcohol considered "moderate" if I weight 180 pounds?

I'm drinking 3 of this fuckers at night and just that, but I gotta go to the gym right now and it's 2pm.

How much alcohol is "ok" after a workout? Gotta go today and tomorrow.

I've tried quitting alcohol altogether, and I've managed to quit hard liquour, but quitting beers is hard.
>>
You're never gonna make it if you can't quit beer.
>>
>>34990461
I forgot to say I'm bulking and not cutting, and I'm including the beers into my daily intake of shit.
>>
3 is to much. Try drinking one a day
>>
>>34990485
>one a day

I drink twice a month, 3 times if it's a special occasion.
>>
>>34990428
drink only on the weekends
alcohol kills the gains
never wondered, why sportsmen dont drink beer except they win their season?
>>
>>34990498
>>34990498
>>34990508
>>34990508
I meant today, not everyday, I drink 3 times at most a month, pls respond, but I'm paranoid about my strength gains.

>quit alcohol
>don't get invited to anything
>back up to 0 friends and robot again
>>
>>34990521
3 beers a couple times a month won't affect your gains at all
>>
Drink if it fits your macros/calories. Don't drink every day, maybe once a week. Also nobody measures a liquid with millimeters, try liters.
>>
>>34990532
Yeah but what if I'm lifting the day that I'm drinking, and the day after I drink?

This is what concerns me.
>>
>>34990551
I've had multiple beers right after lifting, but they were with a bunch of food too. As long as you're not getting shit faced and are under 40, 3 beers shouldnt affect the next day of lifting.
>>
File: 1402294080287.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1402294080287.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>34990548
>Also nobody measures a liquid with millimeters, try liters.
>"hey senpai I just drank 1 liter of alcohol"
>>
>>34990428
that makes you a weak minded cunt, go kill yourself. 3 bottles post workout, what a fucking waste of effort
>>
>>34990548
you are fucking kidding? an IIFYM prick saying alcohol is OK for IIFYM? could you get any more retarded you cock
>>
>>34990548
>>34990575
I think he wanted to say try mili-liters
>>
>>34990584
Carbs are carbs. He'll be fine
>>
>>34990428

80ml x3 times a night = 240ml
so... you're drinking less than a 6-pack of alcohol per week.

I don't see any problems with your alcohol consumption to be perfectly honest family
>>
>>34990621
no, they're not you bunch of circle jerk faggots
>>
>>34990655
regardless of the negative impact alcohol has on the body and particularly muscle building?

you're a fucking prick to be perfectly honest
>>
>>34990485
>one a day

what's the point unless you're asian

just go binge drinking every few weeks, we do it in the UK and it's not like we're renowned for being rowdy and destructive abroad so clearly there's nothing wrong with doing it.
>>
>>34990602

this.

I can't believe someone would count beers macros...

>those are the people giving you lifting advises on /fit/
>>
>>34990656
What's the difference? Beer is pretty much liquid bread. If he's on a bulk, simple carbs aren't a big deal
>>
>>34990428
have one massive binge every 2 weeks, unless you plan on competing who gives a fuck
>>
>>34990671

still, one beer is what, 90-120 kcalories?
That's nothing, implying the rest of his diet is solid
>>
>>34990687
I know, I must have missed the day that alcohol became a macro along with protein, fats and carbohydrates.
>>
>>34990707

It's ALCOHOL you fucking retards, it doesn't have the same effect as carbohydrates even though you pricks count it in the same group
>>
>>34990428
aaaaa a guade Weiße. Sauber!
>>
>Weißbier

Zum Wohle daht i do song.

>Erdinger

SO NED.
>>
>>34990724

hey old on palsie, I'm not saying it's good.
I'm just saying ONE beer per day won't do much damage, just like eating 8 single doritos chips per day won't fuck you up
>>
>>34990783

won't do any good either, save the macros for decent food. Not only are you depriving yourself you're also hindering progress with alcohol. I'm amazed that people have so little restraint and will power then bitch to why they never make the progress from all the "effort" they make.
>>
>>34990916

I would assume your experience with alcohol is very limited. One beer with a 2500-3000 kcal CLEAN diet is nothing. You can still get ripped, not a problem
You don't even feel tipsy after one beer ffs
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.