[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is /fit/ aware that weightlifting causes? The human body was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
is /fit/ aware that weightlifting causes? The human body was not meant to gain mass at the rate that you gains obsessed fags think it does. Sure you're building muscle mass, but you're also aiding in the production of cancer cells on your quest to get big.

Cardio and greens are the best ways to become aesthetic. So stop compensating for your lack of height/dicksize and become /fit/ the right way. The way it's been for thousands of years.
>>
>assuming we care about health
>>
Nice b8
>>
>>34988909

That's the problem with this board, no, it's the problem with 4chan as a whole. Every posts that tries to open you some valuable information you label as a bait posts.

Open your eyes and see the cancer this site's become.
>>
File: 1337122312.jpg (139 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1337122312.jpg
139 KB, 500x378
>op is a fag
>>
Borrowing this thread for my hate

>dad tells me he has cancer today
>well that sucks
>grow suspicious
>"hey dad how long have you knew?"
>"since summer"
OHH SO THATS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN BEHAVING YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, on top of this he tells me right before my date tonight too

Should I just hit the gym and do some bench&DL?
>>
>>34988960

A lot of people can still live a long and fulfilling life even with cancer bro. I think a part of it is in the mindset and it seems like your dad is in that positive mindset. Just keep being a good son for him man, he can beat this.
>>
>>34988892
it's /fit/ for fitness not /fit/ for fitness and health, faggot
baka desu senpai
>>
>>34988960
Try making cannabis oil. It has anticancer properties, check cancer.gov.
>>
>>34989024
Thx for replying but he doesnt deserve a good son imo. When he gets cured its straight back to getting drunk 5/7 days of the week again

I fucking knew there was something else to all this not getting drunk all of a sudden
>>
Using roids when your body was fucked up to the point where they had to remove a testicle

10/10
>>
is /fit/ aware that being sedentary causes? The human body was not meant to gain fat at the rate that you vidya obsessed fags think it does. Sure you're building adipose mass, but you're also aiding in the production of cancer cells on your quest to get fat.

Lifting weight and actually putting in some physical effort for once in your life are the best ways to become aesthetic. So stop compensating for your lack of height/dicksize and become /fit/ the right way. The way it's been for thousands of years.
>>
So you have a series of studies that show doing Strength training causes cancer? Also, are you saying that for most of human history people didn't regularly pick up heavy shit or get cancer?
>>
>>34988892
Bad news, OP. Cancer wards are full of people whining and crying because they did everything "right" and still got cancer. There is no magical certain way to avoid cancer; it's still a roll of the dice in this era even though there are preventive measures you can take.

Speaking of prevention, staying fit and healthy is a way to prevent cancer you dunce.
>>
>not fasting to reduce chances of cancer
>>
>>34989119
T b h this dude makes the only good point in the entire thread. If you're a predisposed cancer fag at that young of an age. Why the fuck would you use steroids? It seems like it would be a death sentence.
>>
>>34988892
And do you have some source to back your arguments up?
>>
>>34989197

A 3 year study by the University of Texas concluded that 4 out of 7 of their cancer patient participants developed cancer in other parts of the body.

1 of which had a 3% growth in existing cancer cells. While it is questionable that it causes growth, theres no question that it helps it spread.
>>
>>34989295
>steroids
>with that body
>and those lifts
>>
>>34988955

Fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>34989334
>A 3 year study on 7 people
>Tejas
>>
>>34989334
>n=7

in the trash this study goes
>>
>>34989351

He's a natural ectomorph, ectos don't reach 200 without getting fat unless they roid.
>>
File: therewasanattempt.jpg (9 KB, 198x185) Image search: [Google]
therewasanattempt.jpg
9 KB, 198x185
>>34989412
>somatotypes
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>34989334
>university of texas
>>
Can't he just die already?
Fuck this guy
>>
>>34989334

>n=7
>whopping 3% growth in ~50% of subjects
>no link to study

K
>>
File: bait3.png (18 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
bait3.png
18 KB, 204x204
Pretty low quality bait to be quite honest.

Just sage, report and move on.
>>
File: 1338678548809.png (62 KB, 300x244) Image search: [Google]
1338678548809.png
62 KB, 300x244
>you can't lift weight on a healthy diet while doing cardio
>muscle cancer is extremely common
>your own testosterone is bad for you, goys
>>
>>34989351
What?
He benches well abive 4pl8, squats 5+ and deadlifts 6+
Not saying its not possible natty at his weight but many people who achieve similar lifts are on roids.
>>
The University of Texas' final say on the correlation between cancer and weightlifting was summed up in a simple algorithm.
Cancer: = -0.7182 + (0.145 * X) - (0.00068 * X^2) + (0.0000014* X^3)

where X:Weightlifting = (AmountOfMassGainedPerMonth + AmountOfCalorieIntakePerDay + PercentageOfBF) * (\frac{170.18} {heightCM})
>>
>>34989535
>fitting a curve when n = 7
ayy elemayo
>>
Condering he was still using gear even when diagnosed with cancer meant he was a fucking moron. The gear has gone and accelerated the growth of his cancer. What did this stupid fuck think was going to happen.
>>
>>34989535
good thing i have bodyfat made out of antimatter
>>
>>34989570

I actually read a forum posts on roguefitness about how they use cancer causing materials on their gear. The posts was quickly removed which was really odd to me.
>>
>>34989334
That's the one Dr Rippetoe did where he replaced their chemo and pain meds with SS and GOMAD right?
>>
>>34988892
would rather make it and get cancer than be a skinny pencil neck forever
lmao
>>
>>34989570
How would gear affect cancer?
>>
>>34989535
My moms final say on the correlation between faggots and you was summed up in a simple algorithm.

You:= -f * a + g^2 + ot

where
f = your daily creating intake
a = acceleration of your buttplugg towards your asshole
g = gravitational force of your mass ugly
o = how often people call u ugly
t = ho often you cry after said people call u ugly
>>
>>34989721
So he's able to become less of a faggot by consuming huge amounts of creatine?
>>
>>34988892
>Greens
>In USA
>In EU
>to avoid cancer

I have very bad news for you anon
>>
>>34989334
>Metastatic cancer metasticized

No shit you fucking moron.
>>
>>34989720
I'm no doctor but it seems like in the population some people are just naturally predisposed to getting cancer. Like you can have a dude who drinks, smokes, and eats like shit and lives well into old age. You have another guy who eats clean his whole life but his genetic predisposition to developing cancer or just being sickfag in general leaves him fucked.
>>
>>34989535
Negative intercept in prob. calculation.No analysis of variance. No Tukey-not that you can tukey this with proper reliability-. Using logit with this kind of equation. God I knew anything below top tier was shit but not this shit. I'm just hoping that this anon is wrong >>34989555 and an University allowed its researchers to publish with only 7 participants involved. Please tell me they atleast tested this shit for a Jarque Bera before running that kind of equation.
>>
>>34989823
Also using gear accelerates growth at a pretty rapid pace depending on how hard you are going. Cancer is basically unregulated growth.
>>
>>34989823

Your diet and lifestyle can affect the expression of your genes, so even genetic predisposition isn't a death sentence
>>
>>34988955
source your info cardio bunny.
>>34989358
for real B. anytime some nigger says circlejerk he outs himself
>>
>>34988892
So your whole argument is based on one example, Furious Pete.
Please show me some scientific article/book/whatever supporting your argument about correlation in gaining muscle and production of cancer cells.
I am not saying you are wrong, just provide some relevant source, this is an interesting topic.
>>
>>34989921

Linge, Heinz (2009) [1980]. The Epidemic: The Memoirs of Patient 90210. Intro. Roger Moorhouse. New York: Skyhorse Publishing. ISBN 978-1-60239-804-7.

Megargee, Geoffrey P. (2007). War on The Silent Death: Combating The No. 1 Killer in America, 1941. Lanham, Md: Rowman & Littlefield. ISBN 978-0-7425-4482-6.

Donaldson James, Susan (December 10, 2008). ".Study Reports Cancer Growth Among Teens". ABC News. Archived from the original on January 26, 2011. Retrieved January 6, 2011. "But experts say that as social mores ease, more young adults are engaging in weightlifting, a behavior once rarely mentioned in polite circles. And the trend, they worry, may be linked to the current increase in the cancer statistics. "It really is shocking how many myths young people have about weightlifting," said Judy Kuriansky, a Columbia University professor and author of Cancer: Past Present and Future. "They don't think you can get a cancer from it because of how the media portrays it," she told ABCNews.com."
>>
File: soi ni.png (243 KB, 644x428) Image search: [Google]
soi ni.png
243 KB, 644x428
>>34989666
Kek's and check'd
>>
>>34989065
>being so new that you don't remember that the name changed

Enjoy your stay
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.