[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ i am fucking pissed. here is why. >dad and mom get divorce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: THEGREY2.jpg (68 KB, 568x271) Image search: [Google]
THEGREY2.jpg
68 KB, 568x271
/fit/ i am fucking pissed. here is why.
>dad and mom get divorce
>imfine.jpg
>dad gets new hubby
>she is short and fat
> okay with it i guess
> untill i saw her kids
> she is literally feeding them to death
> all 3 are obese
> blames genetics
>BUT SHE KEEPS 5 FUCKING GALLONS OF ICE CREAM IN THE HOUSE AT.ALL. TIMES.
>her daughter is 9, over 100 pounds already
> boys are cool, but they are fat too.
>she teaches them to eat something sweet with every meal
>wtf.jpeg
> not only that she constantly asks me why i lift if i dont use the muscle
> i tell her "its better than being a fat piece of fucking shit"
>boys were chill about it, they didnt care
>her daughter starts bawling
the fuck did i do wrong?
>>
>>34984468
nothing. nice fps, it's nice to actually see OC on this board
>>
>>34984468
>>dad gets new hubby

>dad gets new husband
>she is short and fat

ok bro
>>
>>34984468
>why lift if you dont use the muscle
>picks dads husband up and throws out window
>>
>dad gets new hubby
>>
>>34984468
Well you're autistic for one. "I am using it everyday. I can walk, run, jump, climb, and do everyday tasks without feeling exhausted, breathing heavy, or sweating. And I'm increasing my life span. Not to mention the girls like it. That's my motivation, it's just what I like to do." Try that next time. Makes you sound like an educated well adjusted man who can articulate his thoughts and is in touch with his motivations. And it might motivate one of those fat boys to change. Be a positive influence and control your emotions brah.
>>
op here, meant "wife" currently fighting my autism at the moment
>>
>>34984468
You are in the house.
So dispose of that shit.
Just throw it out.
Don't get seen throwing it out.
Don't worry about the empties being found.
At some point the cost will become prohibitive.
Oh and you did nothing wrong, beyond perhaps being impolite, but she started it, and as the elder she should know better and as a parent be setting a better example. You shouldn't have stooped to her level, but don't worry. Just do your best to sabotage.
>>
>>34984514
You really did not just finish that post with brah
>>
>>34984514
it's funny you called OP autistic right before making this hilarious post
>>
>>34984554
My life's bretty good brah. I'm just trying to help the autists out a little, but whatever
>>
>>34984546
i will do it while playing the pink panther theme song on full blast so i seem sneaky like
>>
>>34984552
You know you're on /fit right?
>>
>>34984514
Kids aren't that emotionally intelligent. By refusing to treat the mom like a human, they're forced to confront their cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>34984601
Are you saying OP's not that emotionally intelligent, because I believe it. If you're saying the wife's children aren't that emotionally intelligent, that's also true, but they'll probably just end up resenting OP for this one.
>>
>>34984468
No issue here. She is your dads new cumrag and you owe her nothing.

Keep on making gains brah and fuck the fatties
>>
damn that sucks OP. I really feel for families of divorced parents. How old are you?

just tell your dad you want him to be happy with his life and you hope hes making the right decision. If youre over 18 I would stay the fuck away from those fatties. Their mere words will poison your thoughts. stay back my friend
>>
This is fucked bro kill your parents
>>
What is your dad like? Maybe educate the adults on health and fitness, dont give the kids bad self-esteem just try to help them. Take them jogging or something, throw out the seeets, educate mom on diabetes. If she cant be a good parent, you have to be a better big brother. Its not the kids fault
>>
>>34984655
19 bro
>>34984698
tried the educate card. didnt go over well. they ate good for a week then back to pizza and ice cream
>>
my real mom is a bitch and she constantly criticizes me for taking supplements and says shit like "women dont like guys with muscle" and other shit that just gets me red m8
>>
>>34984787
tell her guys don't like fatties
>>
>>34984468
Women hate being called fat but would do the easy way to hide it in the name of genetics.
>>
>>34984766
Now you just sound like a fatty. "Wah, I tried dieting for a week but I didn't see results so I quit"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.