[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to cut down my bodyfat until 2016. What should I be eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 25qc5er.jpg (65 KB, 450x599) Image search: [Google]
25qc5er.jpg
65 KB, 450x599
I want to cut down my bodyfat until 2016. What should I be eating /fit/?
>>
Eat the sticky
>>
>>34984352
How the fuck am I supposed to eat 200+ grams of protein a day? That seems ungodly.
>>
>>34984375
Be a faggot then. 200 is actually easy to get to. Whey, cottage cheese, tuna, eggs, milk and chicken breast.
>>
cow dicks
>>
>>34984375
>ungodly
nigga stuff yo face wit chips then
>>
Less
>>
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>34984494
Nice
>>
I would recommend eating something called less
>>
File: 1447978943511.gif (7 KB, 80x160) Image search: [Google]
1447978943511.gif
7 KB, 80x160
Chicken
Brown rice
Frozen vegetables
Nandos mild sauce
Repeat
>>
>>34984437

This. I have a problem eating under 300g of protein cause all I eat is chicken breast, tuna, and catfish.
>>
>>34984346
calculate your macros with iifym.com

download myfitnesspal and keep track of everything you eat

have discipline

lose weight
>>
I believe when I eat much protein I end up pissing it, is that normal?
>>
>>34984346
less
>>
Go vegan. Lost me 40lbs without even trying.
>>
>>34984346

Snack on raw veggies and raw almonds all day, eat nicely seasoned chicken and rice, throw in fish and quinoa sometimes. eggs with oats, no sausage or bacon. Some cheese is acceptable because cheese is a right, not a privilege.

I have no problems cutting with white rice cause I don't eat shitloads anyways and I'm not a beetus fag. 35y/o with 90 blood sugar and perfect A1C

Basically fuck off of sugars, and don't go crazy with sauces and dairy fat. No supplemental protein because it's simply more calories and you are trying to restrict calories.

People going shit crazy with protein and following some arbitrary g/kg ratio set by a fucking dingus fitness "expert" magazine.... it's a stupid ass flock mentality.

You are going to lose some strength, you are going to loose some muscle, get over it. Focus on the goal, and if it gets too skelly then eat some steak and rest up
>>
Less

Count calories. You can lose weight eating McDonalds every day, I did
>>
>>34984346

Calorie expenditure is the most /fit/ way too drop fat.

#1 Wind sprints - till you fucking puke
#2 Incline treadmill - pick an interval. Now double it
#3 Medicine ball - throw them shits
#4 Dumbell step ups for time
#5 Dumbell clean and press for reps
#6 More wind sprints - welcome to the vomitorium

Diet is easy, lean meats, veggies, eggs. No pigging out, no sugar, no bacon, no lunch meats, very little dairy, no bread of any kind (shit is like a sponge, you are what you eat fagit).

Fuck protein shakes, alot of people treat shakes like free calories. EVERY calorie counts anon.

NO ALCOHOL. If you can't deal, you aren't gonna make it son.

Supplements
Vitamin B-100
Vitamin C (2000mg a day)
Vitamin D
r Alpha-lipoic-acid (600mg divided per day)
magnesium (500mg divided daily)
zinc (30mg divided daily)
EGCG (1200mg divided daily)

Optional but fucking reccomended:
Phosphatidyl Serine
Beta-alanine
Choline Bitartrate
Caffeine

Fucking lots and lots of water

and go ahead and read this shit, it's fucking comprehensive and well supported journal paper:
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/717046
>>
File: laughingirls.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
laughingirls.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>34984375
>He fell for the 1g/lb protein meme
>>
>>34985434

I forgot Calcium, and creatine (monohydrate only, don't worry about fancy blends and esters and shit, the cheap stuff works)

And anyways, you can do fine without any of the supplements as long as you put in the work on #1-6
>>
>>34985445
>>He fell for the 1g/lb protein meme

lel

Studies on elite level sprinters suggest 1.2g/ kilogram and that anything over 1.5 is excreted unused. THIS IS FOR OLYMPIANS and PROS!

Average Fitizen isn't going to need nearly what Usain Bolt needs. It either gets used, stored, or excreted so don't waste your fucking money. whey tastes gross anyways so just eat lean meats, veggies, eggs and count calories.
>>
>>34984375
dont be stupid anon
>>
File: 1245567643542.png (100 KB, 289x200) Image search: [Google]
1245567643542.png
100 KB, 289x200
>>34985488
>whey tastes gross
I agrees with what you said but na dude the right brand tastes good and quenches a sugar craving
>>
>>34984375
It's 1g/ lb of lean body mass. So unless youre 200lbs and shredded, it's a lot less
>>
>>34985513

A decent shake with some fruit, yogurt and a touch of honey isn't that terrible tasting I agree.

I think I overcame sugar cravings by having savory go-to snacks. One or two stuffed grape leaves, some sardines with pita, etc...

Always munching on slices of red, orange, yellow bell pepper and raw almonds. I think it helps general well being.
Plus I haven't had to wipe more than twice in months, fucking clean breakaway is so money, feels breddy gud mayne
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.