[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good /fit/ related podcasts to listen to? Joe Rogan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: joe.jpg (18 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
18 KB, 450x300
What are some good /fit/ related podcasts to listen to? Joe Rogan is a really good one.
>>
>>34983022
>wheat is the debbil
>daily use of weed, mushrooms etc is good for you
>>
>>34983036
They never said daily use though, so please don't bully Joe k thanks
>>
File: 1442283721276.jpg (239 KB, 1242x1238) Image search: [Google]
1442283721276.jpg
239 KB, 1242x1238
>>34983022
fit related
>tim ferriss podcast

not fit related but I like them
>chris ryan podcast
i like his travel stories and he makes me feel better about not knowing what to do in life
>duncan trussell
gets really new agey but coming from him its endearing and i usually listen to him when im having a bad day
>hardcore history
history is cool and these are good for going on long drives or cleaning your house or whatever
>>
>>34983093
>>34983022
>/fit/ related

Maximum kek

These guys are just fucking entertainers.

I like Joe though.
>>
who /DMT/ here
>>
>>34983222
>those guys
I only said tim ferriss is fit related learn to read. He has many podcasts relating directly to health and fitness. Here's one for example

>Charles Poliquin on Strength Training, Shredding Body Fat, and Increasing Testosterone and Sex Drive
http://fourhourworkweek.com/2015/07/21/charles-poliquin/
>>
>>34983277
>Listening to podcast by internet gurus
>>
>>34983251
So fucking intense it's stupid. Stupid intense. 66mg was just. JUST.
>>
>>34983297
nice rebuttal
>>
>>34983277
/fit/ isn't ready for Tim's knowledge. They're perpetually stuck on SS + GOMAD.
>>
The powercast
>>
dvdasa
bbc
khalamity
tiger belly
>>
>>34983376
desu I listen to him more for the shit regarding brain gainz and being more productive and stuff. But the link witht eh strength coach I posted was pretty interesting
>>
>>34983349
not sure if stupid is the right word desu senpai
>>
>>34983036
daily use of weed isnt BAD for you either
>>
>>34983251
Afraid after a bad acid trip I had. Just imagining going through something like that on DMT gives me chills.

>>34983643
Debateable
>>
>>34983022
>not
fitt talk with marc fitt is pretty solid IMO
>>
>>34983657
having a bad trip is your own fault tho, as long as you're not retarded nothing can go wrong.
>>
>>34983657
is it though?

Yea it might fuck up short term memory, but as long as you aren't using it as a crutch wheres the harm?
>>
>>34983695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfS780kQ8&list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv
>>
>>34983703
That was supposed to be a link tot he playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv
>>
>>34983407
>>34983384

what are any of these about
>>
I see Joe has recently been redpilled
>>
>>34984275

Powercast is Mark Bell and a couple of the other guys from Supertraining gym talking shit with the guest of the week. Its pretty entertaining provided you like lowbrow stuff mixed with genuinely good information.
>>
barbellshrugged

powercast or whatever the mark bell one is called
>>
>>34983022
Joe Rogan is good in small doses.

>ctrl f iron radio
>nothing found
Are you people serious? New podcast everyweek and these people have great guests and you won't hear any bs. Just the quality is a bit lackluster.

I also would recommend barbell shrugged, they did some really great episodes with Dave Tate, Bas Rutten and Jim Wendler.
Their YT channel is also pretty great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHSESdnfpOk
>>
I came her to get a cheep laugh from some Joe Rogan copypasta. Hoe did nothing get posted yet?
>>
Anyone kinobody, road to ripped podcast?
>>
>>34986970
i didn't know he had a podcast.

desu his videos are way too rambly as it is.

he needs to write his thoughts down ahead of filming and get that information out concisely.

he is da bess, tho.
>>
>>34983022
Super Strength Show
>>
>>34983093
Chris ryan is my motherfucking hero. He inspires me to live. Duncan makes me feel like everything is going to be okay. You and I are already friends.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.