[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
day 1 of keto + 16/8 IF 40 minutes until my eating window closes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 461.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
461.png
290 KB, 680x680
day 1 of keto + 16/8 IF

40 minutes until my eating window closes and i'm still hungry as f u c k

tell me what to eat right now
>>
>>34980869

Just drink an obscene amount of water, it's the best hunger represent.
>>
>keto
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
>>
File: Ben Cohen Smiling in the Shower.png (216 KB, 319x400) Image search: [Google]
Ben Cohen Smiling in the Shower.png
216 KB, 319x400
>>34980869
You know, there are much easier ways to destroy your colon.
>>
>>34981955
this
>>
>>34980869
Keto works great but you have to go through the first few days. Keep going anon
>>
>>34980869
Your hunger will die down in next few days, just keep going.

I'm fasting, with a 4-2 hour eating window daily, I don't even feel hunger anymore.
>>
>>34980869
gotta wait till your body stops craving the sugar
>>
>>34980869

Eat some pasta, oats or rice or something, maybe even a potato. If you're doing keto that means you probably haven't ate enough carbs and that is bad for your energy levels man. Just a suggestion.
>>
>>34982071
>you need carbs for energy
i love this meme
>>
>>34982088
And for healthy brain function. Have fun being depressed and not be able to obtain a bone anymorr.
>>
>>34983461
The brain can use ketones for energy you retard.

Actually I've noticed that I've been sharper in school ever since I started keto.

>Brain fog and a lack of focus, among other things, can be caused by having too much glutamate and very little GABA. This will happen if your brain has to use glutamate and glutamic acid for fuel, which leaves little left over to be processed into GABA. When the brain solely uses glutamate, it will start to over-process without a way to reduce stimulation.

>Research has shown that ketones have the ability to allow the extra glutamate to be processed into GABA efficiently. (1)

>By giving the brain another form of energy when you break down ketones, you’re able to balance out the neurotransmitter production.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.