[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so sick. Wut do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
I'm so sick.

Wut do?
>>
don't lift
>>
Lift.
>>
>>34979660
Maybe you should lift, maybe you should not
>>
>>34979660
Lift with your max weights for full sets. The pain is only 'toxins' leaving your body by punishing those with heavy lifting.
>>
>>34979718
It's better to go for new PRs actually. The body will enter a overdrive mode because of the toxins, forcing it to upgrade itself.
>>
>>34979660
Listen to flyleaf
>>
>>34979660
Don't be that dick who gets everybody else at the gym sick

Then again you can always do some calisthenics at home
>>
File: Azulejos-16_rsz.jpg (641 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Azulejos-16_rsz.jpg
641 KB, 2000x1333
>>34979660
sick of what
>>
>>34979897
Lol why the fuck not? If you are going down, take the other faggots with you. When I'm sick I always cough near people and smear the mucus I cough up on the barbells and machines, of course when no one is looking.
>>
>>34979718
>>34979812

THis. Also try not to drink any water because this will make it harder on your body, thus causing more adaptations.
>>
>>34979930
Yeah don't drink anything 2 hours before, after or during training. It will fill the muscles with fluid making them soft and weak while increasing the amounts of toxins in your system
>>
Try to get some food to stay down OP. And sleep like a mother fucker. You'll lose a little gains but you'll get it back in a week
>>
>>34979950
Drinking of water while being sick will create internal rivers in which the toxins can swim freely around and duplicate. Therefore it is important to consume 3 table spoons of salt before training, without drinking water of course.
>>
lift a bit then dont lift at all
>>
>>34979976
>>34979950
>>34979930
>>34979812
>>34979718
You guys are trying to kill op
>>
>>34980171
Op if not being fag and trolling is trying to kill himself by asking for medical advice on a Russian used car exchange forum
>>
>>34980171
What would make you think that? I am Dave from the /Fit/ Stay Healthy Association. I am actually a real doctor, trust me.
>>
Vomit externally.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.