[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cardio at gym? Which machine is your fav?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: rec.jpg (84 KB, 501x501) Image search: [Google]
rec.jpg
84 KB, 501x501
Cardio at gym? Which machine is your fav?
>>
My cardio is swimming.
>>
>>34977387
Is there any good reason why people run on a treadmill rather than outside?
>>
>>34977398
maybe it's fucking cold outside in their country, and they don't wanna wear three layers of clothes. Just a guess.
>>
>>34977396
I really like swimming but recently couldn't do it as often as the gym. I'm doing this recumbent stationary bike and I feel its effect after 15-20 mins.
>>
3rd favorite is currently arc strider
2nd is biking
And first place goes to stair stepper machine.
>>
Embrace your fucking heritage and chase that fucking imaginary deer through your neighborhood.
>>
>>34977398
I prefer running on a treadmill rather than outside. I like running outside as well.
I have several reasons, first I look at the mirror and keep imagine myself trying to reach the man that I can be while running. This gives me more motivation to run.

Also I pretend i race with others. I pick a cardiobunny/dyel who started running after i started and try not to get off the treadmill before they do.
>>
erg is the only answer
>>
The arm pedalling machine is my favorite and I'm the only guy that uses it. I like to let my balls peek out from the waistband of my bike shorts and smile fruitily at anyone who looks at me.
>>
>home gym master race

I want some kind of cardio machine to sit in my workout room next to all my other shit, like my squat rack's sleek, high maintenance trophy wife.

I was thinking an elliptical, any other good shit? I've never been to a gym with people because social anxiety and money make it easier to just buy shit to put in my home, so I don't really know what else there is.
>>
Watt bike, fucking based god of cardio.
>juicy leg gains
>bubble butt gains
>burn hella fat

Show me something wrong with a watt bike?

Pro tip u can't
>>
File: 1377448373658.gif (2 MB, 245x358) Image search: [Google]
1377448373658.gif
2 MB, 245x358
>>34977387

I have a recumbent cycle, olympic weight set, incline/decline bench, multi-press rack, foam roller etc, at home

>tfw I can listen to kpop on surround sound whenever I want, who even needs hip drive??
>>
>>34977398
Mountains of snow and ice in the winter, for one thing.
>>
Treadmill for sure. I'm a cardibro and I love my cardio day

>>34977398
It's fucking cold, that's why, and the moment you get a sweat with your layers and have that exposed to a good breeze, enjoy your cold. Otherwise, if it's warm, track is good. I like treadmill because you are always at a constant speed (you can't just slowdown) and it's very straight. It's also a jam session because you can crank up your music and forget about everything else.
>>
stairmaster is the business

I always love the people who go on and get tired after like 10 minutes.

nigga I will climb these stairs nonstop for an hour easy
>>
File: 1370022588178.jpg (47 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1370022588178.jpg
47 KB, 720x720
>>34978081
fuuaarrkk dat mobility
>>
>>34977398
because it's lower impact, you tard
>>
>>34977398
Because you have to worry about weather, cars, people, extra water, etc. Are you really this fucking dumb? If you're a real warrior why don't you stick to calisthenics at the park?
>>
>>34977387
used to use the elliptical, but it was too easy. Lately I hit the stair master or the tradmill.
>>
>>34980751
god damn it why can babies be so ugly
>>
>>34980791
he's alright, m8
he's just making a face
>>
>>34977398
because no shit terrain or busy roads to walk on

also its lighter than real jogging since you dont use your muscles like you do outside
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.