[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got /fit/. Got a beautiful gf. Shes asleep in the other room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x489
Got /fit/. Got a beautiful gf. Shes asleep in the other room and im playing fallout still crushed by depression and loneliness. What do?
>>
>>34976252
>only straight males can handle this

I doubt any male is capable of staying straight after handling that
>>
why arent you playing fallout?

no wonder youre depressed
>>
>>34976262
I am. Games dont help. Lifting doesnt help. Sex only helps until its over. I feel like theres something wrong with me
>>
>>34976252
i know i'll get shit for this but check out "power of now" by eckhart tolle
>>
>>34976267
Sounds like you are depressed. One of the worst things you can do in your state is to look to the things that normally make you happy as if they'll work now.

There could be some cause, but trying to unroot that might be a wild goose chase. Maybe take some time away from everything to just relax and decompress.
>>
>>34976252
MUH FEELINGS
Don't be a beta cunt, and don't feel sorry for yourself. DON'T BE A LITTLE BITCH!

inb4 you don't understand
>>
Im seriously considering medicating. Anyone here with experience in that feild?
>>
>>34976259
Tbh, if any would even want to fuck that Im pretty sure he has to be straight, which would be pretty gay
>>
File: 320px-Curie[1].jpg (19 KB, 320x316) Image search: [Google]
320px-Curie[1].jpg
19 KB, 320x316
OP have you tried taking Curie as a companion?

>Smart
>Kind
>Beautiful innocence

Truly the best waifu
>>
Basically find the skeleton in your drawer(you probably already know what it is), get rid of it and move along

For me it was my dicksucking job
>>
>>34976252
>tfw I have a gf for more than two years but can only see her like 8 times a year, because her parents are weird conservative people
You have it good m8.
>>
>>34976357
been down that road, not worth it.

You could have all the money in the world and the hottest wife and still be fucking depressed.

Do you have friends other than your grill?
Do you work, do you do something every day?
Do you sleep well? Eat well? Exercise- physiological health plays a pretty big role in psychological health.

Talk to someone, professional. Talk to your family doctor, they may refer you to someone else to talk to. Mental health is important - don't listen to all of the macho bullshit
>>
>>34976252
I'm going to agree with >>34976303.

Yes there is something wrong with you, you are sick, go to a doctor and get some help
>>
>>34976390
also this, I was super depressed and decided to take a semester off uni last year, best thing I've ever done.
>>
Just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years because of her being selfish.

Going to go pick up my shit after work, feels shit bros.
>>
if oyu travel right from santuary at the top theres a raider base which is easy pickings and has a raider in a powersuit and base.
>>
File: 1442194985181.jpg (92 KB, 389x614) Image search: [Google]
1442194985181.jpg
92 KB, 389x614
>>34976252

You cannot expect your happiness to depend on someone else.

Seek therapy help.

>>34976357

If you're chronically depressed, meds can help you change your life.

>>34976428

Feels shit, but you did the first step to making things better.
Just keep on the fighting. You'll find someone better. :)
>>
>>34976486
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1442636783768.jpg (79 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
1442636783768.jpg
79 KB, 450x800
>>34976395
yeah...no. it's not your parents that are preventing things there. sorry you had to hear it here, man.
>>
>>34976527
it's not her* parents, meant to say
>>
>>34976527
Right, it's hers. The last time I was at her parent's place they literally threw me out in the middle of dinner. They don't want her daughter to have a boyfriend, as she supposedly needs to focus on her studies first and than she should pick someone "more accomplished".

Fucking crazy people, I swear to god.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 767x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 767x768
Antidepressantfag here.
Past fortnight they've just started to kick in.
Gone from crying myself to sleep every night to good feels.
I was/am a lonelyfag too bro. Get on meds ASAP and wait few months and they'll start to work.
>>
>>34976357
I been feeling like you all of my life. Tried multiple meds, work out, eat clean, all that shit. Still feel like shit bro. I'm on Vyvanse xl 150mg right now and it doesn't help bro. I feel like shit every day and think of suicide. Lifting takes my mind off things for those 2 hrs but rest of my day is total shit. Broke up with gf about a year ago and haven't even been looking for anyone else. It's a fucking bottomless pit and I feel so powerless. I feel broken and different to everyone else. It sucks bro.
>>
>>34976647
Anon :-(

Where you at?
>>
>>34976425
I took semester off for that reason too... and that was 5 years ago. Don't quit school until you go down that isle.
>>
>>34976647
I feel you man, I'm in a similar spot. I've found starting an activity helps me a lot.

For me it's archery. Super nice cause I can do it completely alone and really enjoy it, but once in a blue moon someone talks to me. Not saying you have to join a club, just find something you like and start doing it more.
>>
>>34976658
Kentucky

>>34976675
Tried so many things bro and doesn't help.
Tested blood, allergies, MRI of brain, and other medical tests.
Visited therapist for two years regularly.
Dated attractive girl for long time, regular sex life.
Take vitamins,fish oil, avoid sugar, etc.
Eat shit ton of almonds and fruit.
Picked up guitar and photography.
Even tried shit like Magic card game, stamp collecting, etc.
Went out clubbing/partying on the regular for few months.

Been on various pills that whole time.

Still feel like shit constantly. Simply gave up and just go to work, home, and sleep. Rinse and repeat. Don't even talk to anyone and waste all my free time on video games.
>>
>>34976710
>Kentucky
Shame. If I was close I'd come give you a bro-hug.
>>
>>34976730
Thanks bro
>>
>>34976542
>dude who spends his time shitposting on an afghani cigar appreciation board
>her parents want someone better
Sounds reasonable to be honest.
>>
File: carlosnatty.jpg (116 KB, 625x409) Image search: [Google]
carlosnatty.jpg
116 KB, 625x409
>>34976383

>her handjob game would be a little too mechanical
>>
>>34976374
true
>>
>>34976710
N O R T H E A S T Y M C A
O
R
T
H

E
A
S
T

Y
M
C
A
>>
>>34976280
Abdullah from glucose network recommends that as well
>>
>>34978261
Muslims please go
>>
>>34976710
Moving away from everybody I knew basically cured my depression. Now that I'm back home it's still there, but significantly lessened.
>>
File: 1436947833250.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1436947833250.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>34976353
Fuck off, you dumb cunt.

>just tuffen up brah
>beta beta beta alpha alpha alpha
>DUDE JUST DON'T BE A SAD CUNT
>DUDE JUST LIFT WEIGHTS

Hang yourself with a razorwire.
>>
>>34976252
>that murkan flag
>>
>>34978841
Don't worry, you moodswings will even out after puberty.
>>
>>34976267
Go to a therapist, they'll help you figure out why you're depressed and give you ways to feel better without drugs/vices
>>
>>34976252
>Shes asleep in the other room and im playing fallout still crushed by depression and loneliness. What do?
Stop playing Bethesda sandboxes, they haven't improved since Daggerfall.
Go play a proper Fallout game or fuck you gf.
Or do both.
>>
>>34978971
>I'm so cool I don't have emotions
K
>>
>>34976486
shut up trans fag, stop avatar fagging
>>
>>34978997
No, I'm an adult and can control my emotions.
Some you will eventually learn (or not).
>>
>>34976710
I'll come give you a bro hug. Western Ky here.
>>
>>34979053
>Dude, it's just a broken arm
>You can still curl, just toughen up and ignore the pain
>Don't be a pussy
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.