[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, lets cut the bullshit. How are you fuckers getting so lean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1435652028001.png (344 KB, 530x544) Image search: [Google]
1435652028001.png
344 KB, 530x544
Okay, lets cut the bullshit. How are you fuckers getting so lean? I have been lifting for 2 1/2 years yet I have been below 20% body fat. What is the secret to becoming strong and lean? I tried "cutting" but I couldn't lift anything and felt like shit so I stopped. How can you people be so strong but have such little fat on your body.

Don't tell me that eating birds and plants will magically transform me because that's bullshit.
>>
>>34974612
genetics i gave up a while ago. I was lean on no carbs but i was boring and my life sucked ass.
>>
cutting + willpower

or just clen/DNP
>>
>>34974612
I bet that asian girl is completely oblivious to the fact shes wasting her time trying to hang around gay dudes
>>
>>34974612
Will power of the gods

Or

Cutting agents

Usually both T B H
>>
I TELL U OP

HOW YOU GETS THE LEANS

OK FIRST YOU GOTTA BE BORN SKINNY

THATS STEP 1

THEN YOU GOTAT TAKE COPIUS AMOUNTS OF STEROONZ

LIKE LOTS OF TESTOOSTERON AND JUST EATM LOTS

NOW IF YOU DONT GOT THE GENETICS

AND YOU DONT GOT THE STERONZ

THEN UR FUKD

BUT U CAN WORKOUT FOR LIKE 5 YR

AND DIET JUST BELOW CALORIC INTAKE REQUIRED FOR BODILY FUNCTION AND GET SHREDDED

BUT ONLY FOR SMALL WINDOW OF TIME

CUS U LOSE MUSCLES CUS NO ANDROGENS IN UR SYSTEM

GET FUKD LOL

BULLSHAT CUT
>>
File: 1437018175896.jpg (284 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
1437018175896.jpg
284 KB, 450x675
This is pretty complicated, but it's my routine:

>Lift
>Do 7+ hours of hard cardio a week.
>Don't eat like pure shit
>Don't drink sugary shit

Tadah.
>>
>>34974681

Pic?

Curious as to what 7+ hours of cardio a week will do to you
>>
Lower your calories until you're losing fat (100 cal at a time). If you're loosing strength increase by 100 cal.

Sounds like you fucked up by just cutting at a huge deficit all at once & burned muscle instead of fat.
>>
File: 1386041998794.jpg (72 KB, 634x950) Image search: [Google]
1386041998794.jpg
72 KB, 634x950
>>34974703
>pic

nope

Learn to run properly so you don't injure yourself and blow your knees out, or join a soccer club that is semi-serious.
>>
File: reallyfag.png (16 KB, 519x488) Image search: [Google]
reallyfag.png
16 KB, 519x488
>cut
>lose 2% bf per month
>lean in maximum of 4 months
it's so hard dude this one time I actually felt hungry like dude omg so hardddd
>>
File: 1409355870400.jpg (89 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
1409355870400.jpg
89 KB, 500x706
>>34974703
>34974724
spoiler: I'm not perfect, and trying to make gains is much harder than it would be if I just gave up cardio and dirty bulked.

I've become addicted to this kind of hard cardio routine though, so at least I'll never get fat.
>>
Don't eat anything besides protein and veggies, maybe have something extra here and there. It's not magic, but you can drop fat fast without having to automatically track everything and do tons of cardio.
>>
>>34974612
>find girl worth investing time in
>become gym couple
>instant accountability

boom. not to mention:

>she liked you how you were pre made-it
>no psychological rush to get thin
>happens naturally and safely over the period of time as it is technically supposed to
>you get more attractive
>your girl gets more attractive
>you get a gf
>going to the gym together will bring you much closer to eachother, maybe get a wife and a hot one at that eventually

that is assuming you arent beta or have a personality that is atleast possible to be enjoyed by a female
>>
>>34974612
stop listening to mark rippetoes bullshit nutritional advice
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.