[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on a cut >eating healthy and doing well at it >decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: kill me.png (125 KB, 370x479) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
125 KB, 370x479
>on a cut
>eating healthy and doing well at it
>decide to start eating rice
>170 calories per ONE QUARTER CUP

jesus fucking christ /fit/, this is a shit tier food unless you're eating 4000cals a day. why didn't anyone warn me
>>
>>34973499

Because everyone has already read the back of a fucking bag of rice.
>>
>>34973499
How big is a cup?
>>
>>34973601
Wha? I mean calorie wise it'd be between 650-700 calories. If you mean how big is an actual cup because you're European or something, I dunno... like two small handfuls
>>
Just keep it in moderation. No one's forcing you to eat an entire cup worth
>>
>>34973613
I know that, but how can anyone feel remotely full when portions should be so small

I keep forgetting "healthy" doesn't equate to "low calorie"
>>
>>34973499

You realize it's 170 for a quarter cup of uncooked rice? Don't tell me you're this retarded.
>>
>>34973601
>>34973499
>>34973590
>Unprepared rice goes 3 to 4 times bigger when cooked.
I had a friend that is a PT and has to eat a big 6 cups of rice bowl everyday to maintain his body.
>>
>>34973499
>one quarter cup
>UNCOOKED
>>
>>34973631
Of course I know that. But scooping up half a cup of cooked rice, seeing how much that actually is and that it's 350 calories doesn't help me much.
>>
>>34973601
a cup of dry rice is 180 grams
a quarter cup is 45 grams
>>
>>34973629
>I know that, but how can anyone feel remotely full when portions should be so small

Because you're supposed to eat something in addition to the rice, dipshit
>>
Wait, does OP think it's cooked rice? Dis fucking guy
>>
>>34973664
Good gravy, I know this. Just had green beans and a pork chop alongside the rice, but because of the rice calories the whole meal feels unfulfilling because it took up so much of my calorie allowance
>>
>>34973499
umm its 170 calories per cup which is about 160g.

I mix that with 100g veggies & 3oz of meat I'm literally fucking stuffed, and all it comes under 300 cal.

If you're too retarded to weigh your food out cooked & then use uncooked nutrients, the problem is with your mental function.
>>
>>34973680
Let me guess you're eating shit tier rice. Inb4 jasmine / white long grain.

Try some actual complex carbs - wild rice, the kind you have to wash first. You'll stop from the jaw DOMs if you don't get full first.
>>
>>34973711
This is good advice, thank you
>>
>>34973690
are you a skeleton
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.