[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest Question: Is Jon Jones on roids? >Started powerlifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (386 KB, 489x378) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
386 KB, 489x378
Honest Question: Is Jon Jones on roids?

>Started powerlifting June 1, 2015. In just about seven months of training four days a week, my body has made a complete transformation.
>>
>train hard
>nigger genetics
>already had decent base muscle mass
>get accused of roiding

That picture of him is from 2013

Op confirmed for shade thrower that's never gonna make it.
>>
Nigga look like he had a argument with his hairline and now it tryin to leave
Fuck yeah he on gear
>>
There's a reason people get bigger after they leave the UFV - no roid testing.
>>
>>34970880
he's going to fight again, so....
>>
>>34970891
So? He can schedule going clean into that...
>>
>>34970815
Let's see..

>pro athlete
Yup

>>34970851
>being this naive
Steroids are much more common and prevalent than you think they are

Athletes know of drug tests ahead of time with enough time to clear their system of any PEDs
>>
>world class athlete
>natty

pick 1
no exceptions
it has always been like this, it will never change
>>
>>34970866
Not arguing the roids senpai but it seems people on this board forgot you can go bald while natty.
>>
>>34970927
He also has two brothers in the NFL, so it's not like roids wouldn't be easy to get, not to mention they must have wicked genetics
>>
>>34970927
This.

Dear lord, this. What the fuck is it with these delusional shitheads wanting to believe you can do it without the drugs? Did they learn nothing from the whole Lance Armstrong debacle? Christ.

You're in a sport where everyone is on drugs.
You're beating them and not just beating them but utterly crushing 90% of them.
Somehow you're drug free? I think not.

This especially applies to sports like kickboxing where they don't even test you for shit if you're fighting outside the US. Pic related.
>>
>>34970942
Yeah just a coincidence that his hairline fell back around the time he started getting big
>>
The first picture is years old though.
>>
>>34971022
>needs to get roids from other brothers in the NFL
See >>34970916
Everybody does it and it's almost impossible to get caught (barring massive stupidity, which happens)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.