[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will it take to get this body if I'm currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151119_002528.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_002528.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
How long will it take to get this body if I'm currently skeleton mode?
>>
1 day
>>
Hello friend! It appears you've taken a picture of your own body (skeleton) instead of your goal body(presumably not skeleton), we cannot give you any advice until we see what your goal body is.

Thanks!!
>>
>>34970382
>>34970359
Retards, just answer the question.
>>
>>34970860
Retard just read the sticky and use your common sense.
>>
>>34970903
Retard fight me
>>
1/2 - 1 year depending on how skelly
>>
>>34970324

Best case, 6 months. Worst case, 2 years. Depends on your current body, your dedication and the quality of the advice you recieve.
>>
It will take as long as you make it take. It just depends on your goals, priorities, and discipline. Don't come here asking answers to questions that can't be answered. It's up to you to create your body, and no one else can tell you how long it's going to take.

But, it seems to me like you just want a subjective, baseless time scale which you can use to reassure yourself that you could maybe someday get that body by following someone else's routine, diet, and lifestyle without putting in any work yourself.

And my answer to that: Fuck you.
>>
>>34971009
Fuck you you fat cunt, come fight me
>>
>>34970967
This guy is on point.
Give it a year or so, to allow for some leeway. In that year, read up as much as you can about diet and excercise and you should be fine.
>>
>>34971429
fuck off, fighting a skelly is like stealing candy from a baby
>>
>>34971490
>>34971009
>>34970918
Thank you guys
>>
File: 1442103042564.jpg (56 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
1442103042564.jpg
56 KB, 717x960
>>34970324
It depends on a lot of factors but the most important is how much effort you're willing to put in.

Will you meticulously research diet, exercise routines, form etc?
Are you able to put in the effort week after week in the gym and maintain high intensity each time?
Do you have the discipline to go to the gym x amount of times per week and stick to your diet?
Having a goal is good but know that you're stuck with your genetics as far as how aesthetic your body can be..

I'd estimate 2 years of solid work if you do the above give or take 6 months depending on genetics.
>>
>>34971733
I can't go to the gym because skint but I do press ups, weights and punching bag every night.
>>
>>34970324
3 years being optimistic, 5 being realistic.

Also depends on your test level, if you have it really high you can do it in 2 or 3.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.