[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goal body/ losing cheeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Hey /fit/

Need advices, im a young boy (1m80 for 72kg, im normally at 69kg )

I have big cheeks which are a real pain for me and i dont know how to lose them, make me look like a fatty when im obviously not
But i also want to develop my muscles, my goal body is something like on the picture but i dont know how to attain it

Thnx
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>34965163
What is the point of being black if you have wide hips baka
>>
>>34965172
I just read it but would like to have specific advices

>>34965235
what
>>
File: tumblr_nkejzjsriS1qd9ql4o1_1280.jpg (298 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkejzjsriS1qd9ql4o1_1280.jpg
298 KB, 1080x1440
Would like to attain it, so i can finally acquire some self confidence to get chicks and for myself
Feeling like i have a shit body actually
That feel is bad
>>
>>34965247
clearly you didn't understand what you read, so reread it, specifically the part in the FAQ about spot reduction
>>
THEMLEGS
H
E
M
L
E
G
S
>>
>>34965163
>180cm
>72kg
>not fat
pick two
>>
>>34965272
Okay im doing it more carefully then
>>
>>34965275
Dont really want these skinny legs, its all about that upper body

>>34965277
And at 69?
>>
>>34965163
Only thing you can do about the cheeks is losing weight. Other than that, doing push ups and chin/pull ups is sufficient to get to your goal. Stay consistent and you'll get there eventually.
>>
>>34965272
Oh yeah i know that its impossible to lose on a specific part
Its just that about cheeks im being told it's about the age by some, that to lose this type of fat you need to do specifically cardio and all of this isnt in the sticky so im lost about it, I thought that maybe someone with the same problem could help
>>
>>34965297
Really nothing but that? Would like to make a good routine program with marked goals
>>
>>34965259
literally 2-pac
>>
>>34965163
>have cute, big cheeks =beautiful smile
>cut weight
>cheeks are gone
>face looks a bit empty
I feel like a model but I miss those cheeks
>>
>>34965329
The goal body you chose is just skinny. He has a minimun amount of muscle so if you want to look like that you basically just have to lose fat and do some light upper body work (also be black)
>>
>>34966630
Im going to start both then thanks

>>34966029
If you had a beautiful smile back then, you probably still do
>>
>>34965163
>i want to develop my muscles
>my goal body is something like on the picture

make up your mind
>>
>>34967682
see >>34965259

he clearly did workout but he's still lean
which is exactly what i want, skinny but with more or less defined muscles NOT the "hungry man" body type
>>
>>34968231
Just do a random routine (one of the shitty pre-printed ones your gym will give you even), add some random cardio and don't eat much.

You'll arrive pretty much exactly there. Insertions might mean you look a bit different, but he's not developed enough for it to matter a lot. Your pec shape may vary wildly there.

Really, that's an extremely easy goal to achieve, especially if you're already skinny.
>>
>>34968296
shut up fatass no one wants your fitness advice
>>
>>34968296
do starting with pushups + weight loss is good?
going to start running eventually
>>
>>34965163
Go back to /fa/
>>
>>34965259
Unlucky genetics desu
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.