[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going to the gym after a hard days work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 43265362.jpg (37 KB, 498x597) Image search: [Google]
43265362.jpg
37 KB, 498x597
>tfw going to the gym after a hard days work
>>
>tfw you go to the gym in the morning after a 9 hour graveyard shift of backbreaking, stressful work and the workers there look at you like you're a DYEL faggot
Fuck you uni fags. Your disdain cannot stop me from obtaining the gains.
>>
File: 21764378216.jpg (62 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
21764378216.jpg
62 KB, 500x673
>>34965046
iktf
>>
>at work thinking of the sick workout I'ma do when I get home, only a few hours to go
>get home, all energy to lift completely drained, do a few chin ups, smoke some weed and go to bed
Goddammit, I'm never gonna make it.
>>
>Going working a back breaking late shift that involves lots of heavy lifting after working out
>>
>>34965160
Thats why i have to go to the gym directly after i finish work because if else all my motivation goes fuck it and i end up eating junk food and smoking weed all evening instead
>>
>>34965190
My gym's new owners put up signs saying no work clothes in the gym :(
>>
>>34965199
Nigga u wot m8

Are u trying to tell me you arent capable of bringing a bag with workout clothes with you?

Wtf mayun
>>
>>34965046
>going to the gym after back to back shifts and 3hrs sleep
This is what steroids are for, use em
>>
>>34965207
No I mean they don't let you in wearing work clothes
>>
>>34965257
Change before you get to the damn gym
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.