[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 34
File: there can only be one.jpg (15 KB, 300x288) Image search: [Google]
there can only be one.jpg
15 KB, 300x288
Stories about how your father helped you along your way and inspired you.

If you don't have a dad that's cool too
>>
my father was a powerlifter and taught me all about weightlifting.
>>
My father is a drunk with wet brain who abused me and now my little brother and the only reason why I started to work out is to be able to protect my lil bro.
>>
>>34963185
My dad never had trust in me in all about physical matters, don't get me wrong he is a great guy but I partially started to get /fit/ and train martial arts just to prove him wrong
>>
My dad was a drunken drug addict who beat my mom and threatend to kill her and me.

Granted, my who family were drunken drug addicts and abusive but I left and could only save my mom. If I'm thankful for anything he taught me what kind of person to not be.
>>
Whenever my dad wanted to show affection growing up he would purposely miss when throwing beer bottles at my head.
>>
He mentioned my getting fat, and not in a way that was pushing me to excersize, but in a way that was cool with it

Christ I hated that
>>
>>34963185
>recently started lifting
>'what do you bench, anon?'
>160lbs
>'oh, is that all?'
>number of months later
>visiting parents, benching 2pl8 at his homegym
>pretends not to be smiling when I look at him
is there anything greater than a father's pride?
>>
My Dad used my name and SSN to run up debt in utilities, cell phone companies, Comcast, etc. I had thousands of dollars to pay before I could get lights or cable in my first home. Fuck Dads.
>>
>>34966003
No. There is not.

Your mother will love you no matter what. But your father demands you prove you are man enough.
>>
>>34963275
My dad became the same way some years after he left my mother while I was still in the womb.

Dads are gay
>>
>>34963185
My father was a bislut that had 5 families, never got a decent job, raped my mom when she was pregnant, only appeared every 3 years, got HIV, tried to pass HIV to my mom, and every few years tried to cause some legal trouble to me. Now that I think about it it's no wonder I turned up gay, got the genes from him and never got a father figure.
>>
>>34963185
>father appreciation thread
>all talk about how shitty their fathers are
mine is shit as well. and the dads of half the people I know are shit. wtf is up with all those men?
because of mine i have some high elitist view on men. want to become a great dad myself!
>>
File: ahead_of_the_pack_in_F_Zero_GX.gif (904 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
ahead_of_the_pack_in_F_Zero_GX.gif
904 KB, 160x160
>mfw my dad has been pushing me to get into shape for the air force
>tfw working out
It feels like I'm kicking my own ass, /fit/.
>>
My dad wasn't around for 90% of my childhood and reading some of these posts, I think I'm better off because of it.
>>
I don't have a father like the rest of these guys, my father is a good man who worked (and works) hard for his family.

He is the man I aspire to be. A man who does everything for the benefit of his wife and children, knowing that their happiness and satisfaction is all he needs as a reward.

thanks dad.
>>
>>34963317
My dad used to say that about his dad
>>
>>34966003
Good shit
>>
>>34966151
Same. He wasn't around for months for its job. When it was at home he was just changing luggages. When I was in uni he retired and I had him around (non-merkin uni = no college, uni in the same - big - city where I lived and got to live with parents till the end of uni as 99% of my colleagues) and it's sad to say that I'd have preferred not having to know him too much. If he died without retiring I'd have kept a better, hard-working and mystic paternal figure.
If I'll ever be a father I'd do the opposite of what he did, but OTOH I wonder how many despised fathers promised themselves something like this.
>>
He told me I was starting to get fat
>>
Wow you all had shitty dads, no wonder this place is full with insecure betas
>>
>>34963185
NAH
>>
>>34966116
I also want to be a great dad. But thanks to my own father I already know how to be a bad one
>>
>>34966152
My dad too. He worked so hard and when we moved to America from Brit bong we struggled and went a Xmas without presents.

My mother is a fucking cunt who cheated and said she never wanted us in the divorce, but wanted the child support money. My dad pleded with the judge to have us.

My brothers and I are now 28, 27, & 26 years old, with jobs and spouses but my dad still insists on buying us all tons of Xmas presents because "its even"

He's the best dad in the whole world.
>>
>tfw lifting 2.5 years and still not stronger than dad crew

he could OHP >1 his BW though and i such at ohp
>>
>>34966335
My husband's father however...

>drug addact/dealer
>physically abusive to my husband and his sisters and his wife
>abusive to his grandson
>house is falling down around their ears and he's stealing his wife's money for usless junk, not paying bills.

Four years ago his dad yelled at me, when I stood up for myself he struck me. My husband was on him and beat the shit out of him. Two days later he had his wife call my husband to the house where he put a shot gun to my husband's head. My husband got it out of him and pushed him down, resulting in the old bitch breaking his arm.

Last week he was being verbally abusive to his daughter and my husband said "wtf is your problem?" Now he's going around town saying my husband is going to come in the night and kill him and he's so afraid. He's a cowdly little bitch.

My husband would never shoot him. No one will morn this fucker when he dies.
>>
>>34966335
>28, 27, & 26 years old, with jobs and spouses
>28, 27 & 26
>spouses
Condolences
>>
File: FB_IMG_1442376717970.jpg (20 KB, 480x220) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442376717970.jpg
20 KB, 480x220
>>34966130
>in shape
>air force
>>
>when i was about 8 or 9 dad i find dads bodybuilding book
>ronnie coleman on the front
>tell him i want to be big and strong
>he takes me outside to his equipment and shows me how to bench, spots me
>fast forward ten years and we go to the gym together some times
>spot him on bench press while he is benching 110+kg
>not sure if he remembers the day he showed me how to bench but i sure do
>>
>>34966400
Thanks.

Never get married unless you can stand the sound of them eating.
>>
>>34963185

>Dad always criticizes me
>never good enough
>always trying to improve myself to gain his approval
>constant gaining in all aspects of life
>thanks dad
>>
>>34966532
Maybe he talks about HRT?
>>
>>34963202

so in a way, he inspired you...
>>
>>34966613
This
>>
File: 1427948142190.png (139 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1427948142190.png
139 KB, 500x375
>parents divorced when I was in 4th grade
>never got a talk on how to get girls
>go through highschool thinking if I'm nice and generous people will like me
>>
>>34966022
My dad started getting insecure about it when I started making more money and getting stronger than him. Now it just feels awkward meeting him.
>>
Damn it sucks to be all of you.

My dad provided everything I needed(but actually needed, not frivolously), taught me to how to be a gentleman, showed me every god damn day how to work hard by setting a good example, showed me how to have fun by getting drunk together, how to treat and communicate with the womens(my mom was bangin hot back in the day), and how to gain the respect of my friends and peers by example again. He was a very reasonable man and I was a shitty kid. I feel bad now that I'm older. He also taught me how to not be a pussy.

10/10 dad wish he was still alive...life is hard without paternal guidance...I feel bad for you fatherless/abusive father folks.
>>
File: Howtohandlerejection.jpg (25 KB, 427x231) Image search: [Google]
Howtohandlerejection.jpg
25 KB, 427x231
My dad was always an idol to me, he worked hard and was just a loving person. I definitely was a daddies boy when I was growing up, I always hung out with him. He was an idol to my weightlifting and I have his old equipment he used.

>tfw passed away a few years ago
>never gonna see how I do in life
>never gonna see me make it

It's gotten easier since then but fuck it's still rough f.a.m..
>>
Got my first mire from my elder brother
He went to snap city a while back and avoids deadlifts like the plague, but is still shredded
his fucking face when I told em I now diddly lmao3pl8 for reps

feels so good brehs, so fucking good
>>
Well I don't know about the rest of you faggots but my Dad was and is always there for me. Sure growing up he'd get pissed off and whipped my ass for fucking up but hours later he'd turn into the most gentle caring person I've ever known. Always was a great provider for me and my little brother and gave us the best Christmas' ever growing up. Made me into a hardworking man by making me pay rent and bitching me out about finding a job as soon as I turned 18. I was pissed at first but looking back I'm glad he did. He was the reason i never had any kind of drug or legal problems. He taught me the values of morals. Mom was there about 20 percent of the time. He told me I was his inspiration for losing weight and getting in shape. Fuck man I'm gonna call him today.
>>
>>34966657
i know that feel

>doomed to be forever alone
atleast i'm nice doe
>>
>>34966703

I feel you senpai. It's a very sad thought indeed, but I fear I would have never truly grown up if he didn't pass away. I'm now entirely independent
>>
File: 1443060991466.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443060991466.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>have millionaire father
>tfw prolly never get to his financial status

>proud
>>
Parents divorced when I was young. Mom was an alcoholic, always thought dad, the single kindest, strongest man I ever knew abandoned me. Would see him pacing the halls at music and sport events I was in. Always a big huh and lots of encouragement when I got to see him. Stood as his best man at his marriage to my stepmom. Went on to work in a factory with him. Went off on my own to chase my path in life. Came back after moving all over the country, discover dad has cancer. He died this past summer, learn some amazing things about a guy I barely knew anything about. He was a certified electrician even though he was colorblind, functionally illiterate yet managed to pilot several projects for local industry. In his prime he was 6'8" and able to lift motors in and out of cars with no lift and instead of brutalizing livestock, he would typically just pick up hogs and small cattle and place them into trailers. Also big into musical theater, had a way with wildlife, and really was a pillar of the community. Almost a thousand people showed up to his memorial, and almost 7000 cards and donations came in in his memory. Also rescued my half sister from an abusive home situation. Yeah, i thought my amazing test scores and recruiting trips were hot shit. My dad was an actual hero, and hearing from all the people his life touched corrected me big time.
> miss him every day
>>
My dad never finished his education but somehow became the CEO of a medical supplies distribution company. All was well and good until the board broke the company up.

I spent the next 10 years of my life watching a man I had always thought of as invincible spiral into depression and alcohol abuse as he realized he was an old man in a young man's world.

Eventually he took his own life, from what we can tell he fed the dog, placed his suicide notes on the dining room table and ingested a bunch of painkillers and alcohol. His girlfriend found him slumped over in his chair on the patio, with his favorite jacket on and a fresh pack of cigarettes opened with a couple missing.

Miss you dad
>>
My father died when I was 10, sudden and unexpected.

He taught me to love knowledge and think things through before I act while he was alive. Since his death I've met a great many people who admired and respected him, and listened closely to their reminisce.

It turns out I've carried on a lot of things that were true of him - I have a few close friends but am well-regarded by most, and believe that my purpose on this earth is to make it better for mankind. I like to make things with my hands, and listen before I speak.

These are true of me by nature, but whenever my father is described to me in terms of these things, or shared mannerisms are pointed out, I can't help but swell with pride a little. I think if I were to meet him now, nearly 20 years on from his death, he'd be proud of me, and we'd get along.
The only downside is that I really don't know what to do when I run into one of his exes (from student days) and they burst into tears because I resemble him so much. Like, it's cool he meant so much to them, but there's no protocol in that situation.

Good job being a good man and a heartbreaker, Dad.
>>
My dad taught my how to squat and lift
>>
File: 1410099345517.png (165 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1410099345517.png
165 KB, 680x418
>>34963185
>If you don't have a dad that's cool too
No it's not
>>
>>34963185
My 'father' works for the FBI as a secret cop.
He tried to have me killed last Christmas, and during Thanksgiving with black magic.
He thew my older sister out of the house, physically, during Easter a few years back.
His family is full of Masons, lizards.
He makes half a million dollars per year and claims to be broke/saving for retirement, anytime someone in the house needs money for things like, food, groceries, etc.
He spends 4500$/month on a country club.
He thinks homeless people conspire against society and scam people out of their money.
The dramatic irony is that in a few years he will be jobless, homeless, smoking crack, bumming for cigarettes.
That's if he doesn't puss out and try to kill himself again.
I've seen some shit lol...
But at least my future is bright.
>>
>>34966944
I can't tell if you're batshit or he is
>>
>>34966933
I feel you brah
>>
>be 18
>obese, never ate healthy or worked out, but discover /fit/ and try my ass off
>slightly less obese 6 or so months later
>me and parents chatting about how im getting stronger
>tell dad my grip is getting decent, tell him ill show him by doing a death grip
>i try my hardest but it was deadlifting earlier
>he starts laughing and saying that hes surprised, because i was always weak and that it almost hurt
>hes a manual laborer, could crush my hand like a peanut

my goal is to be able to show my dad that im strong
his laugh might have been pride or something
i never really could tell, but he was all smiles for a moment.
>>
>>34966948
well it really depends on your perspective then, doesn't it?
>>
File: 1446639775099.gif (488 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446639775099.gif
488 KB, 250x250
Does everybody have niggers for dads here or what? Kek!
>>
>>34966948
Obviously the answer is both. Insanity begets Insanity.
And mediocrity begets mediocrity.
My dad is completely boring and mediocre. He's a paper pusher at city Hall in a medium sized Canadian city. He worked his way up through seniority in the union and always trying to do his job well. He never finished college, but did some technical school when I was a kid so he could get a promotion with the city. His hobbies are reading, watching TV, snowmobiling and some basic carpentry. We don't fight a lot, but we don't really get along, either. He never inspired me anywhere in fitness, as he himself is not fit, not particularly fat either, just a small dadgut.
The only thing my absolutely middle of the road father inspired me to do was be better than him. And while I'm not a ton better than him, I have some real hobbies, some friends, I finished college and got a masters degree and am starting on a work path that leads to a managerial position about 12 years into my career if I perform well. It's not much, but it's something.
>>
>>34963185
My father was a musician in Stalingrad. During the German occupation, the sound of his violin filled the air with magnificent music - Korsakov, Stasov - many of the great nationalist composers. To my countrymen, it was a symbol of hope. To the Germans, it was a symbol of defiance. Even now, his music still haunts me. The Nazis slit his throat while he slept.
>>
>dad
>pathetic alcoholic
>died because of liver failure
I know how I don't want to end up
>>
File: 1441693802180.jpg (284 KB, 1000x978) Image search: [Google]
1441693802180.jpg
284 KB, 1000x978
I go to the gym with him 6 days a week. He strives to make me the best person I can be, he was very supportive during my teenage years, motivated me to do something with my life. Guided me through my depression, he's lived with it his whole life so he was able to give me the guidance i needed. He got me into lifting and turned the younger skinny brother into a happy and strong man. I love you Dad.
>>
>>34963185

My dad used to beat me,
I developed a stutter, awful social skills and low self esteem. I was a pothead in high-school and failed to get into university.
He left my mom when my sister was 2 years old and I was struggling with depression.
It was the best thing that happened to me.
It forced me to get a job and hustle to help with mortgage/groceries. I started self development and lifting about the same time.
Fast forward 2 years I got a scholarship to my university, a great job, lost my virginity, put on 25 pds of muscle and serve as an inspiration to my family and community.
Thanks dad, you gave me life and all this opportunity.
>>
>>34967131
URA
>>
This thread di not turn out well, lol. It's funny that I found this thread, because I'm working in a message right now to send my father. I only met him once, and he didn't seem interested in ever meeting again. He never tried to look for me, never talked to me on the phone. We met for maybe an hour and then he left. Just stood and talked in my living room. Didn't even sit.

What frustrates me most is that he could have been in my life. It was his option, not mine, and he chose not to. My mom was worthless as well, so the people I was raised with hit me, and ignored me, so it's made developing as a person very difficult. It's hard for me to feel for people or develop deep connections. I was never diagnosed as it, but I'm sure I had some very distinguishable sociopathic tendencies - which I finally realized after finally being called a sociopath to my face by a few people.

Fuck fathers. Look up to yourself.
>>
File: 1420058354247.png (477 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1420058354247.png
477 KB, 500x555
Fuck you faggots there's absolutely 0 chance you all had an abusive fathers like you describe, some if not most of you are lying

what a fucking disgrace you are
>>
>>34963202

You sound like a nice brother.
>>
File: your awesome.gif (478 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
your awesome.gif
478 KB, 500x281
>>34967727
Senpai, fuck your dad. You're awesome!
>>
>>34967131
That would make you over 60 years old
>>
>>34967874
Think critically anon. Keep in mind how many people could have viewed this thread. Most people have fine fathers, sure, but maybe they didn't feel passionate enough to post. Hard to be passionate about something that's completely ordinary. So maybe 1 out of ever 5-6 people who see this thread had shitty dads and felt passionate enough about their shitty dads and posted.
>>
My dad has supported me since I was a kid, helped me through years of bullying and encouraged me to follow my dreams. We've taken several roadtrips through Europe and loads of of campingtrips around the country together. He's the guy I can call If I have a problem or if i just want to talk. When my mom died he we helped each other through it and ever since he has dedicated his time to family.

On the other hand he has basically bancrupted the family firm through bad management and ruined the heritage my mom left us. I will probably be in debt for the rest of my life because of him. He has literaly cost me millions and is the reason I'm now sleeping on a friend's couch with no roof over my head.

But hey. Dads huh.
>>
>>34967874
Now you know what /fit is filled with.
>>
>>34968056
Do you really think every 5th or 6th person you walk past on your way to work were abused as a child?
>>
File: 7304.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
7304.png
83 KB, 480x360
>>34966657
>Tfw at 22 I found out my mom was never married to my biological father
>tfw at 23 find out my mom was cheating on my biological father with his boss
>tfw find out my mom lied to me when I was a child just to spite my biological father
>tfw I burned the bridge with him when I was 9 because of those stories
>tfw he wasn't all that bad if he didn't drink, but he drank everytime I saw him which was every other weekend
>tfw house full of women growing up
>tfw I befriend and fuck multiple women with ease
>tfw still feel like something's missing
>tfw I'm married with a daughter now and my marriage is becoming a chore
>tfw the only reason I stay is knowing how it felt growing up without a dad.
With all this I"m still very successful in my career and with women. I make 120k a year and get paid leave. Haven't been to work in a month and still getting paid.
>>
>>34968154
"Abused as a child", not specific to father abuse? Probably more frequently than one in every 5 or 6. Abused on a regular basis by their father? Probably about one in every 5 or 6. Close to at least half the girls you ever meet were sexually abused in one way or another growing up, and you just have to accept that and be okay with it.

I guess now is a good time to mention that my ex wife and I were both volunteer councilors at work and had to go through a long training in order to be certified to deal with people who want to talk about anything. I don't want to say where we worked because then you would be like "Oh, well that's because u r dumb and everyone there blah blah blah". Basically, every person we worked around every person we worked around came to us at one point or another. For women, about 80% of the time it was in regards to sexual abuse, for men, it was about various issues.

Growing up normal is not normal, anon. Just because you were okay doesn't mean you should belittle others. Just leave the thread man -- what is your goal in posting?
>>
>>34968238
I'm the president of Italy and I can confirm only about 5% of population with internet access has been abused
>>
File: iveseenfootage.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
iveseenfootage.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
my dad is a cardio fag. the worst kind too; an endurance biker. absolutely disgusting

thanks for nothing, dad

except the big house and the car, that's nice. thanks I guess. still mad that im black tho
>>
My dad was a cardioguy who used to triathaolons. One day while training he peeled over to the side and died of a massive heart attack.

Cardio. Not even once.
>>
My dad is a hero to me (so is my mom). Brought us over as refugees, did not have a dime to their name with 6 kids, fast forward 35 years, and we are all good.

Didn't have time to really raise us, had to put food on the table, clothes on our backs, and a roof over our heads. He feels weird when I tell him I love him, but he's from a different generation. His actions and sacrifice continue to inspire me. I try to do the same for my son now, the only difference is that I tell my son I love him everyday.

Sad to hear all the guys here who had shitheads for a dad.
>>
File: microexpressionsdisgust.jpg (30 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
microexpressionsdisgust.jpg
30 KB, 524x336
>>34968323
fucking immigrants kill yourselves

YOU RUIN EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE
WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE
LEAVE

thank you
>>
My old man was around. But he never really taught me anything or greatly influenced me. In my eyes, fathers should be a stepping stone and you need to surpass them.
He would also say I couldn't do something and I'd go do it to spite him. Example:Running under 2:10 for 800m as a freshmen. I called him right after the race with the biggest grin on my face.

Tl;dr: Strive to be better than your old man in every way. He is but a stepping stone in your progress.
>>
File: transcended.jpg (36 KB, 563x601) Image search: [Google]
transcended.jpg
36 KB, 563x601
>>34968323
What >>34968355 said, but for the love of god don't kill us while you're at it
>>
I am black, what fucking father?
>>
Lots of entitlement going on in this thread. Why should your dad spend all his resources on you? Especially since, as is the case with a lot of births in the old days, he never really even wanted to have you and even if he said he did, it's likely he only thought so because of peer pressure. Like, your mom is much more likely to want you because she has absolute certainty you are hers, and she even gets to slightly change up her genetic information during pregnancy in order to love you... but your dad, who was probably a young horny man at the time, just jizzed in a vag inside of on a sock one time, and now he's suppose to commit all his resources to raising some kid he can never be certain is even his (on top of trying to build a career and make it his own life)?
>>
>>34968255
No one cares about Italy. This website was made by an american, in english, marketed to americans, and is frequented mostly by americans. Different countries are different - isn't that crazy?

Your country is only great if you're a tourist. All the corruption. Fix your shit, jesus christ.
>>
My dad sold roids, he was big af, always took me to golds with him when it was my turn to see him for child support reasons. Always drank the OG Gatorade (glass bottles) when there, saw some juicer finish dumb bell set and throw em into the mirror there, dad doesn't affiliate with juice anymore, still stronk as fuck but kinda beary looking. I do functional training he Power lifts, I think he thinks I don't eat enough but he's never seen me rip out 15 pull ups with 50 lbs added.

P.s- once saw my dad roid rage and choke slam someone threw table. I turned out alright I guess.
>>
>>34968402
>father spotted
>>
>tfw my dad was an amazing dad who involved himself with helping me with school, taking me to practice and encouraging sports, always showing up to whatever was important for me. Would play catch and throw around the pigskin after he worked 12 hour shifts
>tfw my dad left my mom and didn't keep in touch with my sister and I after we graduated college
>my mom says he wanted to leave us, so we started to hate him
>tfw I see my dad in Sears and he tells me he couldn't live at home anymore because he was tired of the fighting and wasn't happy with the marriage. he had to work 2 jobs because she took the house, the savings account, and half of his Army retirement, which he was okay with because it supports his family, so he signed the divorce papers as such
>explains that he made it to my sisters as well as my college graduation.
>shows photos on his phone (the divorce went down after graduation, the ceremony was 2 weeks after)
>told us he was happy we were both successful
>tfw this was 5 years after the last time I've seen him back in 2010, and he looks old and tired...
>tfw I wish I was 12 years old again playing football with my dad
>>
>>34966613
Absolutely this, he does it in a sorta subtle/positive way

>get 27/30 on an exam
>"that's great anon, i'm happy you're doing good, i can't wait to see you get a full 30"

>deadlift 3pl8 x5 for the first time
>resist the urge to call him as soon as i'm done
>he calls me at the end of the week, asks me how's the gym going and i tell him about my PR
>"You're getting very strong, but was it poorly done? did you risk any injury?"
>"i think it was pretty clean, the usual problem is the grip"
>"you're right, you gotta get a stronger grip to get to 150 kgs"
>>
>>34967844
Its tough to raise yourself, but maybe you did alright. Good luck with the rest of it.
>>
>>34968255
Well, my dad works for nintendo and he says its more like between 9%-11%.
>>
>>34968402
>jizzed in a vag inside of on a sock one time
Jesus, is this really how fatherhood worked back in the day? Sounds gross as fuck t.b.h, its a wonder any of us were born at all.
>>
>>34968033
>If his dad was killed by the nazis he would be over 60 years old.
>60 years old.

You fail at brain stuff, anon. Stick to lifting.
>>
>>34963185
My dad works 7 days a week 12 hrs a day for a shitty salary. He has been doing it for 8 years at least.
He is also good at sports in general and strong as fuark.
>>
File: 1436894568369.jpg (61 KB, 408x473) Image search: [Google]
1436894568369.jpg
61 KB, 408x473
>tfw didn't even say a word to my father let alone be with him
>never saw him in person
>I learned he has started ANOTHER family of his own, kid's another wife the lot.
>never came by to even see me
I've been angry for years about it, it makes a man feel like shit but getting through that shit I learned it makes a man strong.
>>
My dad's ok. My bulk buddy has the same asshole for a dad as the rest of you sad senpais.

I'm gonna drive over to his place and give him a hug now.
>>
>My parents got divorced when I was in 6th grade
>often visited my dad in Austin
>my dad never really inspired me to anything
>one day ask my dad about advice about living on my own he says "good luck"

I guess the most inspirational thing my dad has done was coming to this country from Japan and making it
but he was never been there as a father just a financial supporter, he and I don't really see eye to eye on things

my oldest brother, has been my biggest inspiration
he's more of my "fatherly" influence than my own dad
teaches me things about life, about finances, being a man, pretty much everything

thats why I swear to god I'm gonna make him proud
>>
>>34968743
ha
nerd

>>34967727
Fuck that, I would have left if I was I your shoes. those cunts are not my fucking responsibility.

>>34967844
lol this nerd doesn't have a dad kek

>>34968816
are asian dads always the worst dads?

I mean, they'll stick around longer than black dads, but just because you're around doesnt mean youre good.
>>
>>34966678
your dad has a secret kekold-incest fetish, I bet.
he's containing his urges, that's why it's awkward when you two meet

he wants you to fuck your mom while he watches

tell him you're ok with that anon
you'll find a pleasure and a family comfort you never knew existed
>>
>>34966708
>>34966657
rsdtyler on yt

don't be judgmental
test before talking
>>
>>34968842
Whatever you say faggot, but I can't help sense a touch of insecurity coming from you, after all you are on /fit/. Your spelling also leaves much to be desired also the year is 2015 I would have expected being a edgy kid was out of style now.
>>
>>34968154
do you really think that normies browse a cantanese paper mache post it note? cmon anon
>>
>>34963185
My dad is ok and everything but he never really inspired me or something like that, we have never talked about personal stuff.
>>
File: 1440868518223.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440868518223.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>34968878
>you're insecure!!!
>lol u spelled something incorrectly

nice
you showed me

I think ill give my dad a call and meet him for dinner tonight.
why dont you do the same with your dad? oh....right.
>>
File: 1447936178392.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1447936178392.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
>>34968951
maybe he can pack your bag and drive you to school to.
>>
File: 1430745338756.jpg (6 KB, 212x200) Image search: [Google]
1430745338756.jpg
6 KB, 212x200
>>34968985
the day anon won an argument by confusing everyone

congratulations, I don't know what you mean.
>>
File: 1441985744335.jpg (53 KB, 210x185) Image search: [Google]
1441985744335.jpg
53 KB, 210x185
>>34969013
Guess you should take my last statement literally then, faggot.
>>
Related, I have an infant son that I think is the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. He was born big and strong, could hold his own head up on the day he was born, and eats twice as much as other babies (but isn't overweight for his height). He was in the 85th percentile for weight and 82nd for height at his last checkup, he's hitting most of his milestones early (including the social ones), and he's happy as fuck most of the time.

I'm so worried that I'm going to fuck up badly. I've never been so scared of failure before. Me failing could burden him with emotional baggage.
>>
>>34969044
>could hold his own head up on the day he was born
Yeah... Anon? I think you fucked up here...
>>
File: 1424290286658.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1424290286658.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>34968323
please kill yourself, no one wants you in europe
>>
File: image_71.jpg (10 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
image_71.jpg
10 KB, 283x424
>>34969037
look at this huge faggot babbling incoherently

kek f am
>>
>dad started lifting at 17
>he's 48 now, still lifting
>doesn't do free weights anymore. Hurt his back squatting
>can do 20 pullups and has a dedicated pullup day
>goes 5 times a week, eats his oats everyday, and is generally really healthy
Overall I'm glad he's my dad. He doesn't know I squat and deadlift though and he doesn't think I should do them. He just does leg press and leg curls for his leg day.
>>
>>34966071
Holy shit son

You're being really oppressive and aidsphobic and its triggering and problematic
>>
>>34969103
Didn't carry him around like a ragdoll or anything, but when I carried him, he could lift his head away from my hand/arm and hold it there. The nurses also noticed it when they picked him up, his head was never floppy. I wasn't careless.
>>
>>34969141
Can he do lunges?
>>
File: hello.jpg (205 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
205 KB, 600x450
>>34969153
>>
>>34963185
Dad didn't pay his taxes, lost our house and two of our cars, spent 9 months in jail, caused us to lose our dogs because we didn't have space for them, and last year, charged $600 to my credit card without telling me. The only way he helped me was by showing me how not to be. Taught me how to do a proper deadlift though, so I guess that's something.
>>
>>34963185

My dad's a nice guy but he's changed a lot over the years. I honestly think it's because of my mom. I remember him being happy and outspoken as a kid, but as he's gotten older he barely even speaks now. There definitely seems to be a sadness about him that I don't remember when I was a kid, and like most men he doesn't talk about his feeilngs, and doesn't really know how to. It's kind of sad, really. He plays a lot of vidya mainly. He's a very smart and intelligent man, though, and has always been supportive, and apparently was very handsome when he was younger.
>>
>>34969161
Yes, along with calf raises. Walks everyday. He stopped doing squats because he slipped a disk or something years back.
>>
>>34969221
What the hell is that?

I think I might've seen it earlier but couldn't wrap my head around it.
>>
>>34969221
What is that, a deformed cow/deer preemie?
>>
>>34963191
Pics?
>>
>>34969343
>>34969428
I think that's what anon has for a 'son'. No child can keep their head up from birth.
>>
>internet board where a bunch of guys seek male approval and don't know shit about women
>everyone either has a bad dad or no dad
>throw in some anime

Makes a whole lot of fucking sense.
>>
File: 1438449901292.png (2 MB, 1428x834) Image search: [Google]
1438449901292.png
2 MB, 1428x834
>>34963185

Don't post much because my written english is kill.

My dad died when I was very young, and my grandad (my mother's dad) was since then my main masculine role model. I was born clubfoot and got surgery three times to get my leg's shit together, but spending that much time in bed and not being able to walk for over two years in total made me the fat kid tha't couldn't play sports. Also my dad's death made me depressed and I got even fatter. I found smoking weed and eating while watching tv the biggest pleasure there was.

When I grew up to my teens I had to change school because I was a total disaster. I wasn't stupid, or a punk or anything, just a fucking lazy stoner, and got expelled from high school, so mom sent me to one near where my grandparents lived. I started going to their house after school to get lunch and shit, because of grandma's cooking skills kek. Grandad and I became closer, told me stories about his life, we were very diferent but we enjoyed arguing, he was very old school: racist, far right views, fought in the civil war, catholic, strict as fuck, Jack Lalanne fan and with the emotional intelligence of a potato. He one day, just after eating, while we had coffee, stared at me and I asked, dude wat, and he just said to me: "You're fucking fat and lazy anon. Life is not about being a couch potato, making excuses for everything. Get your shit together"

So I did. Quitted smokingAnd grandma told me how to cook healthy shit (post-war cooking kek). They both died a year and a year and a half before I finished college, both were 94. Makes me cry desu
>>
>>34969488

like you just discovered something...
>>
>>34969515
Strong story, anon.
You Polish?
>>
>>34963191
Seems strange he didn't teach you about powerlifting instead
>>
>>34969528

Spainfag m8, but my dad's parents where from Sicily.
>>
>>34969577
Ok sorry. The catholic thing. I guess latino europe makes more sense.
Sorry about your grans m8.
>>
>>34969618

No problem senpai. Spain's very catholic, like Poland. Spain had the civil war during the late 30s, and Poland the ww2 a year later, so both share similar post war family stories I guess.
>>
>>34963185
My father was a drug addict who beated my mother, and used my brother and me as kids to guilt people to buy his shit that later used the money for drugs.
My uncle is a saint and my actual father figure. He always supproted me, gave me advise, etc.
>>
Father left when I was 8, left severe debt on the house and in my mothers name. Moved to America and didn't hear from him again until my mother died when I was 14 and he called and said something forgettable and that's that

I did sports for the majority of my life and my coaches always felt like father figures pushing me to be better and I wanted to make them proud.
>>
File: nightmare snuggles.gif (1009 KB, 251x217) Image search: [Google]
nightmare snuggles.gif
1009 KB, 251x217
You guys give me sads. Here. Hugses.
No homo. I fix the sads.
>>
>>34967874
dude, we are in 4chan for a reason
If we had a normal childhood and grew up normal, we would probably be on facebook
>>
>>34969802
He speaks the truth.

Both parents were only present physically. I essentially had roommates that paid for my rent and fed me.
>>
File: 1361416129153.png (5 KB, 239x258) Image search: [Google]
1361416129153.png
5 KB, 239x258
>parents never married
>tfw never met father until I was 5 until he was forced to pay child support
>next 10 years he beat down my drive, my will to live, my confidence, and my shattered every dream I told him about.
>grew up with him disappointed in me for anything I did.
>tried to reason or debate with him, but he'd always end on, "I am older than you and I know more than you."
>imagine arguing on 4chan, but with your parent, and they're always right and moving goal posts how they see fit.
>made me a complete insecure train wreck of a kid.
>stopped caring mid high school
>came to a point at the end of senior year where I told him to just leave me alone and never speak to me again.
>tried to call me that Christmas, but I hung up instead of answering.
5 years later, I'm in college for engineering, at a wonderful job, and I feel no semblance of a regret.
>>
File: scooby making it.gif (2 MB, 450x245) Image search: [Google]
scooby making it.gif
2 MB, 450x245
>>34969856
Right on Anon.
>>
>>34969955
if there's one thing I've learned is patience in dealing with people, but I kick myself for not telling him to fuck off earlier.
>>
>>34969856
I'm deeply terrified that I'd be that kind of father or worse.
>>
>>34970018
then don't have kids, or if you do remind yourself that they're just learning things, and smile through gritted teeth when they tell you they want to be a lawyer, doctor, astronaut.

please don't kill their dreams for the sake of correcting them or pointing out something mundane or obvious to an adult.

promise them the world, and challenge them to achieve it.
>>
>>34969856
good for you senpai
>>
>>34966742
Assuming your not cut off financial for any reason, you have all the resources you would need to go to school and surpass him without crushing yourself with debt. Make it a challenge to beat him. I have my own challenge like that, to make more per day than my dad in his prime. It's a good motivator, and you have the funds to make it much easier
>>
When I was 10 my dad told me that my mother controlled his entire life, and that he felt she had trapped him.
I started really resenting him after that, but later began to see his point.
My parents are still together, but none of them should've had this life. Both my brother and I are fuck ups, they should not have stayed together for the kids, we were basically raised by a single mom with an absent father.
>>
File: Stefan_Czarniecki_111.png (349 KB, 457x610) Image search: [Google]
Stefan_Czarniecki_111.png
349 KB, 457x610
I have an atypical relationship with my father.we're danish Americans and very large as a family I'm 6"2, about 230, and he's 6'6, 280 at least, an old school powerlifter with a bristley salt and pepper beard, he's still got a stronger dead than me and I'm 21, he's 53. As a child I always thought I would look him in the eye when I was older, and now it feels like I'll never grow out of that period in life when your father was the biggest strongest thing in your life. He scares the shit out of all my friends because he rarely says much, but he's really smart (masters from iu, and owns an insurance agency that allows him to work about ten hours a week) and very funny if you engage with him. I have a story that really showcases him
>be me
>be junior in high school
>be wrestlerfag
>be in state semifinals (im p gud)
>dad and other wrestling dad's in crowd, along with a good contingent of fans from high school
>get thrown and land awkwardly on hand, break pinky middle and ring finger
> guy I was wrestling realizes I'm in serious pain, gives me some space
>coach sees and runs over, tries to get ref to stop the match
>ref asks if I can continue,opponent uses distraction to shoot for a leg
> in the sprawl using my now retarded lumpy no finger hand
>Fuark this hurts
>ref asks again, people in the crowd yelling for match to be stopped
> dad stands up, can see him from the mat
> says in a voice that can only be described as rolling thunder MY BLOOD WAS NOT BORN TO QUIT
>godmodeactivated.png
>lose the match brutally
> my first loss that season
>afterwards dad says he's proud of me for first time
> worth.jpg
>>
>>34966774
Sounds like an incredible man, and you showing that sort of respect shows that you will one day fill his shoes. Make him proud anon
>>
File: 0qp2trvn.jpg (46 KB, 487x562) Image search: [Google]
0qp2trvn.jpg
46 KB, 487x562
>>34963185
my father is a drunk dude who grew up with an ass father too.

so he was an ass to me too. making fun of me as a kid always talking me down. embarassing me in front of my friends while making my mother cry. he told me i look like a monkey when i started making gains and said strength only comes with age. he said he will laugh his ass off should i ever the a GF.

i spent 9 years with a psychatrist and iam barely able to keep my fucking mood stable. the only things i got have always been lifting. books and painting. i also noticed i choose abusive friendships over quality friendships because of this.

its sometimes better to not have a father.

sorry for the edge but father treads make me always jelly as fugg. be fucking grateful when you have a good father.
>>
>>34970018
>>34970085
Everyone I know who has kids have stopped smiling. They look like they're dead inside.

Dad-senpai! You still here? Is it really that bad?
>>
>>34963202
>>34963275
>>34963317
>>34966011
>>34966060
>>34966071
>>34966116
>>34968657
>>34968743
>>34968816
>>34969240
guess we're here because of reasons

both my parents were shitty, my mom birthed me at 17, dad was 23. Both keking sloots, divorced when i was 6 and I got to live with my mom. My father was so shitty as a parent he gave me PSTD. My mom was an uncaring momo that worked all day and wasn't around the house. I had to care, feed, and raise the three little sisters I lived with.
When my mom saw I was makin it she abandoned us, this was in june this year. My sisters are 15yo, she took the 8yo with herself and moved out of the state. Not a single dime I ever seen, never calls, not even a text.

But Since that incident my father took all the responsibility and is fully supportive he even is helping me retake my university studies.
He took me to the church to talk to the priest because religion was what changed his life for the good and he's worried i'm not a catholic. (I do Ati-yoga)
He was an olympic weightlifter and now has a master's degree in strength training and olimpic/deportive competence.

Whenever I was visiting him it was in a gym, full of stronk as fuark men and high test amazoness. That was very inspiring to me.

thank you for reading my kek.
>>
>>34970220
Feels mate. Stay strong.
>>
File: 1446167055935.jpg (48 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446167055935.jpg
48 KB, 960x960
>>34963185
>Tfw no dad.
>>
>>34963185
>Dad brought me up to see how crappy the world is
>also told me that I could change it
>turns out he was bipolar
>committed sudoku 4 years ago

I still believe that the impact if one person can be great, and that we are the masters of our own lives. That was after a massive inner struggle which included becoming lard ass, having lesbian hair which was dyed bright pink and being a fucking victim for a while. Now I run a company so I thank him for telling me that I could do whatever I set my mind to.
>>
>>34969487
See, you're incorrect. Because my son held his head up. Not going to say it wasn't shaky, he wasn't able to hold it steady and turn to survey the room or anything, but he was strong enough for a brief lift-and-hold. He's also been trying to roll over since he was about one month, but hasn't figured out that he needs to tuck his arm yet.

According to his pediatrician, there have been a lot of stronger-than-normal baby boys lately at his practice. He had a two month old patient that could roll over all the way (that's super early).

Maybe we're mutating.

>>34970243
I actually smile a lot more now, but a lot of people who have kids shouldn't have kids. I also have a friend whose son is a few months older than mine, and he won't shut up about him. Posts "proud papa" pics all the time, tons of videos of him playing with his kid and laughing.

I think it just depends a lot on the situation.
>>
>>34969792
I hate cats

now I'm just angry

I guess it still helped, thanks anon
>>34970220
wah wah wah at least he was there, bro. can't handle the fuckin bantz? that's your problem.

no offense, friendo
>>
>>34970243
>Everyone I know who has kids have stopped smiling. They look like they're dead inside.
welcome to adult hood, here's your no sleep for the first 9 years, your patience of a saint for 6 years after that, and then your worry that they'll make it in the real world when it's all said and done.

sometimes I wish I had a kid to experience the joys of parenthood, but then again I'm glad because my genetics would be cruel to pass on.

>>34970529
get off 4chan and read your child a book or play catch with them.
>>
File: 1447425898982.gif (3 MB, 255x151) Image search: [Google]
1447425898982.gif
3 MB, 255x151
>Dad has always been a part of my life and is a very easy person to talk to
>Always gave great advice and was always there when I need him
>I'm 30 years old and if I called him right now for anything he'd be here in minutes
>He's literally one of my best friends
>I'm also a dad
>Have a 2 year old daughter
>Have helped my wife with EVERYthing since she was born
>Split every single parental duty down the middle, 50/50
>Always get told by friends, family, and strangers how great of a dad I am
>Both of my grandfathers were great dads (if not a little strict)
>As for my great grandfathers, every talks about how great they were at providing for their families
>mfw I'm black
>mfw all these white people in here have shitty dads

Kind of makes you wonder where the "shitty black dad" stereotype comes from...
>>
>>34963185

My dad died when I was about 10, He was more of a weekend father though.

He was a university math professor.
He died soonly after we moved to Canada.
I didn't speak much english and soonly my mom and I moved back to Russia while my brother stayed there for an education.

I remember him as a smart, devoted and loving person. He tended to be overly thrifty though.

Over the years I guess I subconsciously blamed him for leaving us at a very hard time,thus my teen years were horribly depressive.

We were very close. I still cry sometimes do to the loss. I've acquired an amazing gf recently and when she asked me to speak aout my childhood it unwillingly sent me to tears.

Would he be proud of me?
Yes, I guess so. I'm not that carrier oriented but am hardworking. I've changed universities and switched majors. So I'm gonna get my degree a bit later. Probobly, he wouldn't like that much.
>>
>>34970650
Literally, from black people. isn't that the start of every stereotype, a perceived truth? 72% of black mothers are single mothers according to a quick google search, from multiple sites. I'm not much for stereotypes, but the basic stats are there.
>>
>>34963185
I love my dad.

He's a great guy, funny and supportive. i feel like i was born with my mother's looks but with his personality.

Most of his life he was skinny but after i was born he became overweight. After seeing his disappointment in my older brothers who dropped out of college, i felt like breaking the cycle.

I lift for good ol' dad.
>>
>>34970650
I already know why my dads fucked up, his brother and him were molested by a Catholic priest and no one believed them, my dad is named after his dad but he uses a fake name because he cant stand stand to be called his fathers name, his dad also died mysteriously when he "accidentally" fell down some stairs, my dad also was a vietnam veteran and was in Tiger force(i never understood the significance of this until later in my life)
>>
File: IMG_3207.jpg (84 KB, 786x574) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3207.jpg
84 KB, 786x574
>>34966657
you know what's funny is I had a good dad. He worked hard and truly loved me. He was still an old school hard ass though and my entire life only tried to push me to do better in a tough love way. The only problem was it put this idea in my mind for huge expectations for myself in my head because its what my father wants from me. As a result I have a huge amount of self hatred for myself for turning out average and failing in areas I promised him I would do good.
This happened about a year ago
>Driving with my dad to somewhere
>talking to me about my friends
>asking where we go and what we do
>tell him we just hang around and eat
>asks "you guys don't go out or anything?"
>"not really out, just places to eat"
>Asks where I meet new people
>"nowhere really, just through work and school kinda"
>Silent for a bit
>"When are you going to start dating and taking girls out" (20 yr old kissless virgin at the time)
>My heart drops and my face has a look of hopelessness on it
>Let out a sigh while saying "I don't know" and just looking out the window.
>See his face in the side mirror
>I'll never forget the soul crushing look of sadness, worry, disappointment, and defeat on his face.
>just looked forward and we didn't say another word
>He just to bring it up occasionally but after that he has never mentioned it again
>tfw I think my dad gave up on me
>tfw 21 yr old kissless virgin

I wish to die
>>
>>34970589
He's an infant. They sleep a lot and don't play catch. Not well, at least.
>>
>>34970295
Do you fuck the 15 year old sister?
>>
>>34966011
>>34966011
Stupid fag could have gotten them all erased, identity theft
>>
>>34970697
I think the problem is the label "single mother" which is a REALLY broad term. I have friends who's mom's are technically single. Single in the sense that they're divorced from the father. That doesn't necessarily mean the dad is out the picture, it just means he doesn't live in the same home as the mother and kids.

Like I said, I have a bunch of friends who are children of divorce, and their dads were very much involved in their lives.
>>
>>34963185
Dad's an alcoholic who beat my mom a lot when I was growing up. He told plenty of times he wanted to leave our family, tried to fight me, and once accused me of having sex with my own mother because he's an insane jealous fuck. So he pretty much inspired me to lift so I can be happy and never be who he is.

For what it's worth though he did work all his life to support me and my brother so hate aside I appreciate him for doing that.
>>
>parents are unmarried druggies
>spilt not long after my birth
>never saw father much
>state puts me in foster care when u was 10, after mom gets in trouble
>have erb's palsy (shoulder paralysis)
>foster parents get me set up with a surgeon to improve motion in shoulder
>morning of surgery
>hospital needs my mother's signature before they can operate
>mother (as I found out much later) decided not to show up because she had warrants, and police were waiting for her at the hospital
>surgery was going to be postponed
>somehow last second the track down my father who no one has seen in years
>father comes in and signs for my surgery
>before leaving, he tells my foster parents (who were set to adopt me soon) "I want my son to have a better life than I could have ever given him"

my old man may have been an alcoholic druggie, but I'll be damned if he didn't love me, and if I didn't love him too
>>
Died 20 years ago. Every now and again my mom cries about how she misses him and how much she loved him. Probably would have been a good dad.
>>
My dad has always shown me how to be the best person I can possibly be and has raised me to be succesful in life. Unfortunately, he was worked for a dying newspaper for his entire 30 year career and has seen nothing but paycuts and the industry he loved dwindle and die. He doesn't know how to do anything but run a newspaper and every time I see him I can tell he's one step closer to losing his job and having a mid-life crisis, but every day he encourages me to be successful. He just gave me another 1000 dollars to help me through Uni and I'm not sure how he even has that money still.
>>
>>34971624
That doesn't really sound like love, Anon.
I'm sorry.
I hope you get to experience it one day.
>>
Mine died when I was young , never really got to do any manly things with him as a teenager or adult which sucks. I try and use it to fuel me to live a good life though, anyone who's experienced the same can relate I hope. The fire lighted inside if you lose a loved one young is very strong to be honest
>>
>>34972691
He died when I was 15 I should add
>>
>>34966130
>airforce
>making it

pick one
>>
my dad perseveres where others would give up. He's been through cancer, he has depression and anxiety, he lost his job this year, but he's still the best, most supportive, loving father. Every time he's met a new friend of mine, we go hiking, camping, or kite-flying basically immediately.

My dad also inspired me to get fit. He does ocean kayaking and saves seals and shit from trash
>>
>>34971952
my dad is the same way. no college education, just working as a product photographer for 27 years until last year when he lost his job. he called me yesterday after months of job searching, telling me he finished his first shift at Target. I was so happy for him. I just want the best for him, and for him to stop suffering already.
>>
>>34972635
>this doesn't really sound like love
w-w-why not?
>>
>>34970949
They're my sisters dude, i raised both of them with all my caring and love you nasty madafaka.

btw i have no dick
>>
File: 1447988754721.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447988754721.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>34963185

>TFW father died when I was a baby
>Had to learn about being a man on my own
>>
My dad taught me many things

>don't drink
>don't smoke
>watch what you eat
>work out
>be courteous
>aim high in life
>problem? ask for help
>help others when asked
>be nice overall
>keep up hygiene
>get shit done

because my dad's a fat lazy angry fuck who'll die an early death since he does none of those things
>>
>Dad was silver medalist weightlifter in Commonwealth games
>Never pushed me into anything I didn't want to do
>Supported me in everything I did that wasn't harmful
>Coached me when I did oly lifting
>Is the most selfless, genuine person I know

Basically if I can come anywhere close to being as good of a person as him I'll have succeeded in life.
>>
>>34974040
If you ended up here you clearly hadn't learned much
>>
>tfw found photographic evidence of my dad sexually abusing me as a kid while I slept
>not sure how to feel
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.