[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, I am seeing so many different things from research, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: yum yum in my tum tum.jpg (14 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
yum yum in my tum tum.jpg
14 KB, 380x380
/fit/, I am seeing so many different things from research, and i really don't know where to go. I really love milk, especially whole milk.. I've been obsessed with it ever since. Is it really that terribly bad for you? I would love to drink it all the time.. Shitty addictions suck.
>>
It's dense in calories. It's glycemic load isn't bad.

Everything else isn't particularly meaningful. Perhaps some day we'll have a unifying theory of nutrition. But beyond "get enough of these nutrients", and the recent "high glycemic load is bad for your heart", decades and millions of man hours researching on it have come up with very little of note except for a lot of null hypotheses.
>>
As long as you don't go over a glass a day you're probably fine.
>>
>>34963184
I got severe bitch tits from GOMAD, personally I don't think humans should be drinking that much of this shit. Ever heard of the fat you eat is the fat you wear? Everyone handles nutrients differently tho so if it doesn't make you a fat kek then GOMAD
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-29-13-54-10.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-29-13-54-10.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
Switch to Almond milk or is it just as shitty?
>>
>>34963773
>"Make bread of it"
>Box of cereal

Ezekiel you idiot, you had one job
>>
>>34963812
their bread has to be frozen, like freezers existed in those times
>>
What's wrong with milk?
>>
>>34963464
>actually going mad
>>
>>34964254
Nothing, other than some countries not regulating it properly and it having a shit ton of the hormones that they use on the cows in it, to keep them pumping that shit out insanely.
>>
>>34964106
>>34964288
If you're in those countries you should buy organic, as in local small farms. Some amish or mennonite or hippy type shit farm.
>>
milk is awful for you and no gains
waste of money
>>
but what about lactose free milk? is that better?
>>
>people posting threads about being addicted to milk

What the fuck /fit/
>>
milk tastes disgustingly bland
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.