[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brehs, today I'm having a pain in my bottom left abdomen,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1445714266222.jpg (164 KB, 1125x1038) Image search: [Google]
1445714266222.jpg
164 KB, 1125x1038
brehs, today I'm having a pain in my bottom left abdomen, near the external side of the pelvis
it's started today, it's light to medium painful, but it's intensifying.
from what I searched it seems to be kidney stones.
it ain't pelvis cramps cause I know these, they don't feel like that

these last 2 weeks i've been drinking less water because for some reason water's been making me evacuate whatever is in my stomach, regardless of being digested or not

in consequence i've been drinking less water, the evacuation problem stopped (until yesterday I evacuated watery, inconsistent stuff as soon as I drank coffee).

my intake of protein is mostly above 70g, about 85 on some days, 115 in others, and very low in others. I don't know if it's relevant, I'm just providing data.
my intake of calcium is most of times of 50~75 of the recommended (because vegan and don't give af)
I know what oxalates are and I may have eaten 100 grams of peanuts in these two weeks. not enough to mess me up so fast, i reckon;

I must've been drinking about 1L~1,5L of water/day on these two weeks. it's been fairly hot where I live, about 27 degrees inside home

what do I do now
how can I dissolve these mofos, should I drink water like a mad man?
I have an important exam in 2 days

those who have suffered from these, share your experience
>>
Post moar of that girl OP and I will help you.
>>
File: 2013-10-Sinead-Oconnor.jpg (170 KB, 1738x1216) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-Sinead-Oconnor.jpg
170 KB, 1738x1216
Dude i've seen this happen before. You're going to die..... Just let it happen..... light a few candles.... get comfortable.... and put on a little Sinead O'Connor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMXA6BPpZ6c
>>
>Having serious medical issues
>Goes to /fit/ for advice

Say hi to Zyzz for me, and post moar of that girl while you wait to die
>>
>>34959253
I can't die bro, i have an entry exam to do

god wouldn't permit

>>34959171
short haired girls are my #1 fetish but I don't think i'll like her music
>>
>>34958959
OP you arent going to get help posting a picture of qt tomboy because all i want to do now is fap.

Seriously who is she?
>>
>Casca/10

Fucking perfect m8.
>>
>>34958959
Not sure where else to put this. When I press the front of my neck (circles red), I feel a hot pain, like a nerve pain, running down to my pec (circled blue) and behind my shoulder blade. It intensifies if I turn my neck to the right. Any ideas on what it is? It was a slow onset of a few months and hasn't been worsening, but also hasn't been getting better.
>>
>>34958959
>>34959460
Everything you need to know.
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-treat-kidney-stones-with-diet/

Good luck bro.
>>
>>34961452
I've heard Shay Massy, but even though Massy is cute too, I'm not sure this is her.
>>
>>34961637
Ah! Now I realize why she makes my dick so hard.
>>
>>34962832
welcome to the world of stiffness my friend.
i recommend getting into yoga
>>
>>34965065
thanks bro
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.