[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 495331516.jpg (33 KB, 378x567) Image search: [Google]
495331516.jpg
33 KB, 378x567
AESTHETICS
>>
File: 270398412.jpg (40 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
270398412.jpg
40 KB, 532x800
>>
File: 410847900.jpg (381 KB, 1361x2048) Image search: [Google]
410847900.jpg
381 KB, 1361x2048
>>
>>34954618
Just out of curiosity, what's the explanation behind straight women wanting to get muscular like this?

>>34954629, this bitch, for example, looks like a dude in a mini skirt. Do they really think men find that appealing?
>>
>>34954654
The same as guys who get super roided out like Ronnie.
It's for themselves, they don't do it to attract men/women.
>>
>>34954670
Guess that's a good point. Maybe I just need to get out of my own little egocentric thought bubble because, for the life of me, I can't see the purpose of getting THAT big (male or female) for no other reason than to be big. At a certain point, even for a man, that shit becomes unattractive (n-no homo).
>>
>>34954654
its def a deviant from the norm and thats part of the reason people do things sometimes...and a lot of people would find this attractive if it wasnt so frowned upon by society
>>
>>34954654

also, it's the face that ruins it imo. a muscular girl is fine, like that russian one, because it doesn't seem like she does roids and doesn't cut so much that it makes it unappealing.

honestly, FBB looks sexy if the girls keep some fat on them. and as long as they don't take roids so they don't get man-face and man-jaw.
>>
>>34954654
dead by snu snu
>>
>>34954654
same goes for anorexia, you lose track of the reason your doing it but keep going as much as you can because it seems the right thing to do
>>
>>34954654
they've been abused at some point in their lives and now they want a suit of armor to keep people away.

i've heard a female bodybuilder admit this openly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.