[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for lil bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1445462380290.jpg (99 KB, 610x430) Image search: [Google]
1445462380290.jpg
99 KB, 610x430
Hey /fit/
I've just got my my little brother into lifting with me and I'm looking for whatever lifting/life advice you guys could offer him. Just imagine what you'd want to tell yourself at that age

He's 16 btw almost ottermode body from bodyweight stuff, used to be pretty chubby till I helped him out with his diet

pic related, the goal body pic he showed me
>>
>>34954341
I just really want him to be able to have the awesome teen years I missed out on
>>
If I could go bavk when I was 16 i would tell myself.
>count your calories
>go to the gym 3 times a week.
>Do SS/SL
>dump your gf
>>
If it was easy, everyone would do it.
Get up, but don't you ever give up.
>>
>>34954341
You're a good brother OP, cheers.
>>
>>34954595
Thanks man, really appreciate the support
>>
>>34954341
yeah youre totally not 16 yrs old
>>
>>34954341
Show him how easily you could rape him if you wanted to and then ask him if he's okay with being a twink. Works every time.
>>
>>34954341
if i could tell anything to myself 6 years ago, it would be to never drink coke again and eat as clean as possible
>>
>>34954712
>pic related, the goal body pic he showed me
>>
>>34954796
>filename from 4chan
>>
tell him he can fuck my ass any day when he makes it
>>
File: Untitled_3.gif (4 MB, 422x237) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_3.gif
4 MB, 422x237
>>34954740
Fuck
>>
File: bone_08.jpg (77 KB, 448x450) Image search: [Google]
bone_08.jpg
77 KB, 448x450
Serious question. My little bro is 13 (I'm 22) and going to high school last year, and I want to make it better for him then my high school was. Lifting seriously improved my life, and I wish I had lifted during highschool. How do I get him to start early?

I talked to him about it last time I saw him and he seemed interested. Does anyone have any experience teaching young adults/early teens? Any routines?
>>
>>34954912
take him to go to the gym with you once and show him how cool is to bench 2pl8
>>
>>34954712
You do realise how many underage people there are on 4chan? Nearly half the people on here are under 18
>>
>my little brother is a carbon copy of me at 14
>want to help him start lifting, watching what he eats and be more social to avoid being the fat lonely kid that I was
>move across the country for work

Fuck man. I wish I could have stayed home just a few more years....
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.