[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>makes fun of fatties and their lack of self control >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: aGKT3IF.png (193 KB, 670x535) Image search: [Google]
aGKT3IF.png
193 KB, 670x535
>makes fun of fatties and their lack of self control
>can't even no fap for 2 days

Why is /fit/ full of shit?
>>
>>34953729
>comparing lazy disgusting lard asses to high test males unleashing their semen in order to keep their mind free of rape thoughts
>>
File: 46ceb4fa.jpg (53 KB, 516x512) Image search: [Google]
46ceb4fa.jpg
53 KB, 516x512
clearly you are not seeing /soc/ we made it and I love whichever fat ass thinks good looking people care about them
>>
>>34953729
/fit/ is not one person. Fat people are fat.
>>
I have this problem with no fap. I'm on day 6 now but every time I do no fap like this I start feeling sad. I start feeling sad over girls I've failed to be with and the girls I'll never be with or see again. Normiebook just elevates the problem and makes me want to nut it to girls I used to know or blow my brains out for being a failure.

What to do bros?
>>
>>34953868
Fap
>>
>>34953729
Well, fapping to cute boys burns calories.
>>
>>34953883
I probably should... I was just wondering if it's a normal feel for no fap sessions.
>>
>>34953729

I fap so i dont end up cheating on my GF that is away at college.
>inb4 steve is pumpin her pussy
I know her and no
After i unleash my built up load, i despise most girls
But before, i want to choke them with my dick.
Keeps me sane
>>
>>34953868
I think once you start getting past day 11 you'll feel at bay desu. Your emotions will get the better of you but stay strong breh, remember why you started no fap.

curently in month 3 of no fap, almost lost it when I went to /gif/, but i told myself I won't fap till i get into another (meaningful) relationship. I feel that doesn't make me lose the passion I have for the opposite sex desu.

>Tfw Uni work is getting me frustrated
>Tfw when frustrated all i want to do is eat pussy and give any girl 5 rounds
>Tfw looking at all the cardio bunnies in yoga pants
>Tfw I now call any girl I see with a fat ass, thin waist and next to no tits "High Test"
>Tfw in the Library and all the sports therapy/science girls pass by

I would've died if I was on the other campus, filled to the brim with Law, Business and BA grills
>>
>>34953729
Unironically you made me think...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.