[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What shoes do you guys recommend for weightlifting ? (Squats,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 634564356.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
634564356.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
What shoes do you guys recommend for weightlifting ? (Squats, DLs etc).

Does it matter that much ?

Pictured L-R are some shitty plimsoles, Vans, Trainrender running shoes and Janoskis, which would be the best shoe to use ?

Any recommendations for a better shoe to wear ?
>>
The crossfit 2.0 because they are light flat base good stability for all lifts they have room for the toes and they are good for agility work too. Not recommended for long running tho. But they are good for squats, I prefer to deadlift without shoes but you can deadlift with them if you want there's no drawback
>>
File: .jpg (22 KB, 508x416) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
22 KB, 508x416
>>34952985
Are you talking about these ?
Might get them because they are totally my colour. Also I doubt any of the gyms in my area allow for barefoot-lifting.
>>
Flat sole chucks>vans>meme olympic shoes
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-18-05-55-59.png (298 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-18-05-55-59.png
298 KB, 1080x1920
>>34952994
These shoes
>>
>>34953034
Thanks.
>>
>>34952964
Lift barefoot faggot
>>
>>34952964
I use the Reebok oly shoes. They're awesome. If you shop around you can catch them at good prices. I got mine for 102. Also for deadlifts, bench & OHP I'm a big fan of the Reebok crossfit lite TR's. They have insaiyan grip. They're about as much as a pair of chucks, yet they're specifically made for powerlifting.
>>
>>34953157
Please refer to
>>34952994
>>
>>34952994
these are basically only good for diddlylift and calf raises. They have good grip on the ground in diddly and I find I can grip the platform for calf raises better in these and any other shoe and still get a crazy ROM.

Other than diddly day I only ever wear them doing yoga or outdoor rock climbing. I found them really grippy on wet rocks, like in a river/creek when I go on hikes and shit; they can get wet and dry easy enough and are really agile.

Apart from reasons above you'd have to be a tool to wear them and think your edgy... maybe cycling, but that's about it.

Shit for squats.
>>
>>34952985
>The crossfit 2.0
>>34953170
>Reebok crossfit lite TR's
Is there a reason why they're called crossfit, is this a meme or something ?
Am I being rused ?
>>
>>34953211
>Apart from reasons above you'd have to be a tool to wear them and think your edgy
Yeah, I was joking, I had a suspicion the person was trolling since they mentioned crossfit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.