[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BABY growth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: babychart.jpg (50 KB, 737x565) Image search: [Google]
babychart.jpg
50 KB, 737x565
Last month my wife and I got a baby, now I'm a 5'7 manlet, but I've managed to get a tall (5'8) wife, but I want to make sure my baby grows as tall as possible. I was bullied for being short when I was a kid, and it stuck with me. Now does anyone here know how to 'optimize' my kids growth? Like with sleep (is more better?), excersise (does weights stunt growth?) and nutrition(is milk important, and is overeating bad?) and other factors. I appreciate any response
>>
your kids are going to be pathetic manlets just like you are
>>
>>34947816

Do you really think your baby is going to be taller than you both?

Male height is usually average of both parents + 1-2cm

Female height is usually average of both parents - 1-2cm

Next time choose a better mate if you care that much about your babies height otherwise stop being an insecure faggot and make sure you don't let your child develop the same insecurities you posses.

In fact you shouldn't even be on a fucking image board let alone /fit/

Jesus Christ
>>
>>34947889

this

OP sounds pathetic. Honestly he probably shouldnt ever have kids if hes this much of a beta insecure faggot
>>
>>34947816
6'5 masterrace fag here. I was thinking about starting a thread about this myself a while back because I've always been curious about whether I could have grown even taller if I had just eaten better food growing up. The other men in my extended family are 6'7 but I lived on white rice, government cheese and powdered iced tea growing up. You know, food pantry food.

So I was learning about natural HGH boosting through intermittent fasting whilst browsing the articles on Lean Gains and instantly wondered whether I could have grown taller had I just eaten my meals in an 8 hour window. It's honestly something to think about. Give your kid a BCAA drink for breakfast and then fill the refeed window with lunch, an after school snack and dinner.

Also, protein. Man, I think I could have been a lot taller if I had eaten more of it growing up. Not that I buy into this 1g/lb meme but I definitely didn't eat enough of it.

The one thing I did do was sleep 8 hours most nights and then I had an erratic sleep schedule from 11 onwards wherein I would stay up late Friday nights and then sleep like 16+ hours on Saturdays. I did this for 10 years. I think I kinda got a big boost of HGH since your body produces a lot of it in deep stage sleep (REM). Basically, I got an equal amount of sleep but a longer window of the good sleep.
>>
>>34947889
>>34947907
weak-minded
>>
>>34947889
Yeah but outliers exist man.
>father is 170cm
>mother is 170cm
18y/o me, @ 181cm and grew 1cm since last Feb,
>>
>>34947940
Mother is 160cm* woops
>>
>>34947889
I'm >>34947912 and I'm 5 inches taller than my father and 9 inches taller than my mother. Her grandfather was a 6'7 vikingfag and all of the men on her side are tall as shit, me included, even though her mother was only 5'4.

So I'd say there's more to it than this direct average of the parents logic.
>>
>>34947986
>vikingfag
You're not a Viking, you're a gangly retard.
>yfw Vikings where actually manlets compared to the anglos
>>
File: 1441159437707.png (80 KB, 688x1434) Image search: [Google]
1441159437707.png
80 KB, 688x1434
>>34948047
Oh, you salty little manlet you.

>yfw Vikings where actually manlets compared to the anglos
Who gives a fuck?

I'm 6'5 and you're not. And that makes you salty.
>>
>>34948357
>m-muh height
I'm not even a Manlet, I just find it cringeworthy as fuck when you neckbeards think you're a Viking or something.
The more you brag about your height won't change the fact that you've got a tiny dick, you low test lanklet ;)
>>
>>34948357
u sound like an insecure lil bitch
>>
>>34947816
Too milk is probably terrible. There were studies a few years back that indicated excess calcium leads to premature ossification of bones. I've not read anything on the subject in a few years now though. So they could've been debunked or confirmed by now.
>>
File: 1410532615493.png (571 KB, 642x630) Image search: [Google]
1410532615493.png
571 KB, 642x630
>>34948378
>tfw huge cock
>tfw swole as fuck, lifting for 10 years
>tfw laughing at salty manlet

>H-hey, I'm not a manlet. I'm 5'11! My mom thinks I'm cool.

What a miserable piece of shit you are. Your life must really suck. Trolling an Ethiopian furniture restoration forum after a long day of being a real life cancerfag everyone hates.

Enjoy your saltiness, bitter kissless virgin fag.
>>
>>34948413
>huge cock
Legit 8.3" here baby, let's see it.
>>
Tfw you starved yourself at 14 to 18 because you were too busy playing maplestory to eat and your mom said to eat more or you will be short and you always thought shut up mom who cares and now your brothers and dad are 6 3 but you are a 5'8 manlet
>>
>>34948413
Lets see some pics faggot. I don't fucking believe you. Everybody on the internet is tall with good genetics and a huge dick. Fucking prove it or get out.
>>
>>34948574
I'm >>34948378
And I'm 182cm with a dick over 8"

You wanna see bb~
>>
>1 meter tall infant
what the fuck
>>
>>34948596
Go for it with a timestamp. Shit, I want a fucking photo album of fit users, because i'm 99% sure that more than 75% of the user base is either fat or DYEL. Like, I'm not even fucking big but everyone on here is apparently the new Sadik
>>
>>34948617
Post kik and be prepared to show me your tummy fagboy
>>
>>34947816
Regarding height, your wife is more of an outlier than you, so your son is probably going to be a bit higher than average. Genetics already did it's job, now it's your turn to do yours:

-Lots of sleep
-Introduce good eating habits - don't make him a fatty, make him enjoy fish, milk, veggies and the kind, just give the fucking example
-Make sure he gets constant exercise - a martial art is nice to get posture and stretching gains.
-There's no data regarding weightlifting stunting growth, but I recommend introducing it only at puberty.
-Swimming allegedly helps with growth, but I haven't done my research into that.
-Lots of sleep. It's really important.

>>34947889
Nice bro-tier math. That's not how it works. Not close at all.
>>
>>34948644
I don't have a kik lel. Just post on here with all identifying things shopped out. I've posted my body in here loads of times. I'm not at a low BF% because I cut until I was skinnyfat and decided I needed some real work to actually have muscle, so now I've permabulked for awhile now. Currently sitting at 205lbs, 5'9", around 17-20% BF Lifts are OHP/Bench/Squat/Deadlift
135/215/315/385 all for 5x5
>>
>>34948671
I'm not very lean, just built, nothing amazing.

23" wide shoulders and 8.3" cock tho

Make a kik I wanna see your tummy :3
>>
>>34947816
height almost entirely depends on the father's height if it's a boy, mother's height if it's a girl. give or take 2-3 inches.
>>
>>34947816
hgh

if you can't afford that, hgh peptides
>>
>>34947889
>male height is usually average of both parents with tiny variance
not unless your parents are babies themselves
Given the massive differences in available nutrition, height has increased over last few generations (though it's plateaued)
>mom is 5'2"
>dad is 5'9"
>I'm 6'3"

Anyone calling OP pathetic for wanting the best for his child should kill themselves. Wanting your child to surpass you in everything and be the best version of themselves they can be is what parents should do.
>>
>>34947816
OP there is a few good advises in this thread, but im going to tell you the only 3 you need.

1. nutrition and sleep
Propper diet and sleep scheduel. Don't feed your kid BCAA, protein powder or anything, just follow the general guides. Getting enough sleep will reduce stress on the body.

2. keep your kid out of illness
i cant emphasize this enough. The reason why we are growing taller and taller isn't just because of nutrition, its because we are better at treating diseases. THe one thing that stuns growth the most, is being sick.

3. Xenoestrogen, BPA and whatnot. Everything is filled with endocrine disrupting material. Never drink from anything that has been in contact with plastic. This is impossible with foods, but try your best.

Follow my advice and your kid will grow up to be a king among manlets
>>
>>34948699
I know this girl who is 188 cm tall, mother is 167 father is 200
>>
>>34949041
That's because the heritability of height is additive, like skin color.
Tall parents tend to have tall kids, as nigs have niglets.
Average parents are going to have mostly average kids, but there also can be outliers to both sides, just like mulattos can end up with an extremely white kid or a full niglet.
>>
LOT OF SLEEP
LOT OF MILK
LOT OF MILK FROM THE MOM
LOT OF BABY EXERCISES

THE 3RD ONE IS A MUST
>>
>>34948736

>implying the taller you are the better you are

im not as tall as my dad but i have a much better build

OP can still have a healthy kid when he/she will most likely end up around their height
>>
OP honestly how good are your facial aesthetics? is your wife decent? If facial aesthetics are below 7/10 its already over.

soz bro
>>
If he isn't tall by 13 use hgh
>>
Can a 5'8" 18 year old still grow more?

Anything I could eat/take to grow at least two more inches?
>>
>>34949692
I didn't stop growing until I was 21 and grew 2.5 inches between 18 and 21.
>>
>>34949692
And yeah, take HGH before your growth plates close off. That should help a whole lot.

But other than that, or HGH peptides, get lots of sleep. Take melatonin to make it happen, if need be. Try intermittent fasting.
>>
>>34949692
Pray that your growth plates aren't completed fused yet and take HGH.
Also correct your posture, people can get some nice height back from that, especially a 4chan user.
>>
>>34949692
yes, and it's relatively common but most don't grow more than an inch or so. i was (kind of) lucky, in that i went from 5'8 at 18 to 5'11-6' at 20. may or may not still be growing, but i'm ugly as fuck so it doesnt matter anyway
>>
>>34949772
>>34949819
You Anons give me hope.
>>34949785
>>34949790
How do I know when they're fused? Where exactly do I get HGH from?
>>
>>34947816
Make sure he gets quality food like grains, vegetables, meats. Don't feed him junk food.
>>
>>34949831
>How do I know when they're fused?
AFAIK, you don't. Men stop growing between 18-21, most closer to the latter, so chances are you got some nice 2 years to grow.

>Where exactly do I get HGH from?
I'm 140% natty. Check out /roids/ general >>34943127
>>
>>34949893
Thank you based Anon
>>
>>34949970
You're welcome. We're all gonna make it, bro.
>>
you guys are retarded. It's highly, highly likely the kid if male will be around the fathers height, around same height if female. You can't outdo genetics. If any of this shit works it's gotta be good for like half an inch, MAYBE a full inch.

how about raising your kid properly so he/she can succeed in this world and not end up on 4chan like ol' papa.
>>
your height gene can skip generations.

I'm 6'4"

my dad is 6'1" and my mom is 5'8".
my father's mom is 6"4' and my mother's dad was 6'8".
>>
>>34947816
If you post on 4chin asking for advice about your kid, you should probably just call Child Protective Services to come pick him up. You're obviously absurdly unqualified to be anywhere near a child, let alone raising one.

What kind of sicko talks about his kid on 4chan? Do you know what kind of people are here? Paedophiles and pony-fuckers. You people make me sick.
>>
>>34947816
Poor manlet babby
>>
>This thread
>All this broscience
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.