[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some /fit/ breakfasts? I'm going from skinnyfat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: cereal.png (119 KB, 360x340) Image search: [Google]
cereal.png
119 KB, 360x340
What are some /fit/ breakfasts? I'm going from skinnyfat couch potato (6'4" and 160 lbs to give you a visual) eating McDonald's every other night to an exercise program and a much better diet in accordance with the beginner's guide. But outside of eggs, I don't really see what I'm to do about breakfast foods. I got the idea for peanut buttered toasts with sliced banans on top, but I can't be eating strictly that + eggs every day. Any good cereals or breakfast meats?
>>
Eggs, more egg whites, and oats everyday here.
>>
>>34947390
pb&j is good any time for anyone. if that's not your thing for breakfast you can do like pb toast or jelly and toast.

also eggs and meat. not bacon, like, real meat.
>>
>>34947390
>What are some /fit/ breakfasts?
>peanut buttered toasts with sliced banans on top
Never going to make it
>>
breakfast foods for a skelly:
It really doesn't fucking matter, just eat 2xwhat you would normally eat
>>
>>34947462
Why do you say that? A close buddy of mine has started looking great on his diet and he highly recommended it.
>>
I actually really like the Go Lean, but lately I have been eating high protein Kodiak Cakes. I make one serving which is a half cup powder and I use 1/4 cup egg whites and a 1/4 milk for the liquid. I also sometimes add a little Greek yogurt or oats.
>>
>>34947390
Pasteurized egg whites + cooked chicken microwave 2 minutes, put cheese and bacon bits on top and microwave another minute maybe. Good breakfast and you only have to wash the bowl and spoon.
>>
>skinnyfat couch potato
>6'4" and 160 lbs

Hungry skeleton couch potato*
FTFY
>>
>>34948193
You've never heard of the skinnyfat body type? That's exactly what I am, definitely Mr. Skeltal but any extra weight I do have is squarely under the fat category. Almost no muscle, truly.
>>
>>34948368

Yeah but at 160 you probably have no muscle or fat.
>>
>>34947390

If you're trying to clean up your diet, avoid eggs and eat some oats.
>>
Your OP pic is pretty much the goat cereal.
>>
>>34948779

>If you're trying to clean up your diet, avoid eggs

Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34949071

>stop giving responsible advice, let me live in my fantasy world

No
>>
Here's what you do OP
Do this the night before
>Get a half a cup of meme oats.
>Cup of your favorite milk.
>Get your favorite toppings (Can also be done the morning of.)
>Dump in bowl
>Leave in fridge
>No cooking required
>Eat in the morning

It's great
>>
>>34947390
I usually have yoghurt with banana and some toastvwith an egg as a staple. If I've cooked meat last night I have that as a toasted sandwich instead. Oats and peanut butter is also good. Vegemite and avacado on toast is another one of my go-tos
>>
>>34949071
>Eating period

I'm good
>>
Oat pancake:

1 egg
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/4 tsp vanilla extract

you can also add 1 tbsp of milk and 1/4 tsp of baking powder, although I've forgotten these and they still turn out okay.

Blend in Nutribullet (you have a Nutribullet, right?) cook.

This makes one pancake, multiply the whole thing by however many you want of course.

I know it sounds strange as fuck but it actually works.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.