[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
extra skin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: tomato.jpg (23 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
tomato.jpg
23 KB, 480x320
whats up guys im looking to lose a lot of weight (100 pounds) within the next year and three months but im really scared of having saggy extra skin? is there anything i can do to prevent it?
>>
>>34942259
work out and lift so you turn that fat space into space for muscles
>>
EDIT: nvm wrong thread
>>
Take it slow, but excess skin>excess fat
>>
>>34942299
isnt it bwtter to stay a fatassnif ill have all kinds of extra skin hanging everywhere?
>>
>>34942364
sorry for typos, im on mobile and shit at typing
>>
>>34942364
Excess skin doesn't kill you young, excess fat does.
>>
>>34942259
If I was 100 lbs over weight and wanted to lose it and not have extra skin I would lose weight very slowly (1lbs a week) and lotion every night
>>
Surgery mother fuck get some!
>>
>>34942259
just don't worry about it faggot

worry about it when and if it happens, everybody reacts to weight loss differently and 100 pounds is unlikely to leave anything largely noticeable

just pay attention to how good you'll feel when you're not constantly carrying around an additional 100 pounds
>>
>>34942259
Cross that bridge when you get there. I can tell you that no matter how slowly you lose the weight or how much lotion you use, the only way for your body to look normal is either through surgery or muscle hypertrophy.

If you want the latter, this is the board for you.
>>
>>34943583
>I can tell you that no matter how slowly you lose the weight or how much lotion you use,
johnson baby oil/bio-oil/coconut oil and the like plus going as slow as 1kg x week will prevent a lot of skin-related issues. 45 kg are not that much to lose over a 1 year span. Sure with OP's age, sex and height we could draw a better estimate (45 kg are literally nothing on a 195 cm male lanklet and a fuckton on a 150 cm female dwarf). On a younger individual some loose skin can get into place naturally. There are good chances that no relevant saggy skin is going to appear ever. Sure hypertrophy helps.
>>
>>34943711
18/f/ 5'9/175cm, i think? sorry if i miscalculated the metric
>>
>>34944920
>18/f/
just do it, the more you wait the worse it will be
you have only to earn from not being obese
>>
>>34943583
I am not OP but in post loss loose skin grosstown. curious about the hypertrophy. Never wanted to like Lou Ferrigno but I am desperate. What dangerous chemicals do I need to eat/inject in my butt?
>>
>>34947763
Nothing. Eat well and lift weights until failure, 8 reps x 3 sets. Lift all the weights you can. Even the 2lb ones that people use to rehab injuries.
>>
File: image.jpg (525 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
525 KB, 2048x2048
85 pounds down in eight months started lifting also
>>
File: 1447452495703.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1447452495703.png
105 KB, 512x512
> invent time machine
> find yourself before you become whale
> walk up to yourself and whisper in your own ear that you will hunt yourself for sport if you get fat
>cum on your own face just because
> teleport back to present time enjoy life as a human
>>
>>34942259
ask yourself this: would you rather have diabetes and heart disease by 40? or would you rather be healthy with a little extra skin (which can be fixed with surgery if bad enough)?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.