[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brehs, I wanna get meaty hands. Pic related, it's my hand.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 784233.png (2 MB, 1056x816) Image search: [Google]
784233.png
2 MB, 1056x816
Brehs, I wanna get meaty hands. Pic related, it's my hand.

My fingers are short and bony. When I shake hands with some guys their hands feels like padded iron. I don't just mean strength, but rigidity too. My hand isn't super weak, but it collapes/folds under not much pressure.

plz
>>
File: 784234.png (2 MB, 1056x816) Image search: [Google]
784234.png
2 MB, 1056x816
Here's a pic of my hand "collapsing" if it helps at all.
>>
File: Blob.jpg (237 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Blob.jpg
237 KB, 1024x768
Open hand grip work may help.
>>
>>34939580
Get older, dat dere natty HGH doesn't stop flowing for a long time
>>
>>34939691
I'm not doing anything like this, so it may actually help.
>>
>>34939580
I'm a hairdresser and shampoo heads all day. My fingers are still lean (I'm a girl who is cutting) but they are strong. I give it all to the repetitive nature and resistance it takes to give a scalp massage. Weird but it works. Maybe try learning how to do scalp massaged on you.

Or you could learn to Tut.
>>
Take up climbing as hobby.
>>
>>34939580
You're probably hyper mobile. I am also hyper mobile. Given the dexterity of the joints it can be hard to make the hand not collapse and making the hands meatier are also difficult. That said I have really strong grip strength. Just do climbing and lift, your strength will make your hands collapse only when you allow it and the lifting will produce callouses which, while not making your hands meatier, will make them feel more manly to the touch
>>
>>34939856

I used to be a hairdresser, what product lines are you working with?
>>
>>34939934
Wella, system professional and my salons brand. But I'm leaving the joke of an industry. Going into fitness instead.
>>
>>34939934
Oh and of course Olaplex
>>
Op go do hard work.
>>
>>34939998

Oh, I worked with Aveda, Kevin Murphy, and Davines. Left for finance though, don't see why anyone would go from a low-earning potential industry to another low-earning industry though
>>
>>34939580
Tendons, which is mostly what's in your fingers, take a lot longer to grow than muscles. It's also easier to overpower them, so expect to be at this for a while. Climbers probably have the widest variety and greatest depth of knowledge on this.
>>
>>34939580
I know this feel
>>
Stressballs, playing an instrument (piano in my case, it's pretty good cause you need strength and precision), climbing
>>
>>34940320
I want to do something I actually am passionate about. I do intend to go into nutrition eventually but I want to learn about fitness and cover all my grounds.
>>
So people can make fun of the amount in which you masturbate at?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.