[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, long time lurker, first time poster. I have a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: Fit Young Man.jpg (54 KB, 1109x614) Image search: [Google]
Fit Young Man.jpg
54 KB, 1109x614
Hey /fit/, long time lurker, first time poster.

I have a few noobish questions if you don't mind answering.

1) I started running in the morning because I heard running 30 minutes on an empty-stomach is like doing an hour and a half of cardio, but can I drink water or can't even drink water?

2) Since I am trying to lose my belly, and I do know spot reduction doesn't work, I have read that taking in creatine helps in burning fat, is that true?

3) Can I still take supplement of protein or should I avoid that as to not be "big"?

4) I read often about the importance of lifting weights, eating right, sleeping on time for a healthy body. However stretching I don't read much about, is there a stretching routine you guys follow and if you could mention it so I could search it.

5) What is the best beginner, easy to follow, workout that I should use to gain overall strength, and have a fit body? Somewhat like the picture.

Thanks, and appreciate you guys' time.
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Also the first 3 questions are retarded and don't even warrant replies
>>
>>34938416
>running 30 minutes
>is like doing an hour and a half of cardio,
that is genius, who sold you this idea OP ?
>>
> 1) I started running in the morning because I heard running 30 minutes on an empty-stomach is like doing an hour and a half of cardio,

Sounds more like 30 minutes of cardio to me

T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>34938416
>long time lurker
bullshit. or else you would have read the sticky and wouldn't of asked any of this
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>34938416
>buy a pair of glses
>>
File: 1445937772901.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445937772901.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
-Running on an empty stomach means it should be empty. Rip out everything your stomach holds.

-Draw a circle around your tummy and repeatedly tell your tummy that that's the spot where the fat should go away. While running, rub your tummy and repeat the phrase ''Fatty tummy goes away when I runny, runny.''

-Yeah don't you dare take a single gram of protein powder. Clinical studies have proven that protein powder is way too concentrated and has a stronger effect than even steroids.

Stick to running and lifting weights not heavier than 5lbs to avoid getting those big muscles overnight.

Read the sticky you cunt. It answers everything.
>>
>3) Can I still take supplement of protein or should I avoid that as to not be "big"?
Avoid them at all costs or you'll get big without even noticing, one day you just wake up and realize you've become a monster you twink piece of shit humongous retard read the FUCKING sitck yt uahfiawghyuifhauihwaiudh asdhasji hdaiwdwuiauwia
>>
File: J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing.jpg (19 KB, 619x320) Image search: [Google]
J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing.jpg
19 KB, 619x320
>>34938510
my sides
>>
File: 1425362627243.png (311 KB, 576x416) Image search: [Google]
1425362627243.png
311 KB, 576x416
> running 30 minutes on an empty-stomach is like doing an hour and a half of cardio
>>
>>34938510
Kek desu senpai
>>
File: 5744516666_ce9b0d8a78_b.jpg (409 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
5744516666_ce9b0d8a78_b.jpg
409 KB, 1024x681
>>34938510
>-Draw a circle around your tummy and repeatedly tell your tummy that that's the spot where the fat should go away. While running, rub your tummy and repeat the phrase ''Fatty tummy goes away when I runny, runny.''
>>
>>34938510
>fatty tummy goes away when I runny runny
Hang on, gotta go retrieve my sides.
>>
>>34938416
1) whoever told you that is retarded. Also when you are thirsty you should drink, simple stuff.

2) I have not seen anything about Creatine and increased fat loss

3) you get big from lifting weights. Or eating so much you get fat. Not because you take some protien

4) sticky has foam rolling which I recommend more than stretching

5) Starting strength is in the sticky too

I would recommend leaving here and not coming back other than to read the sticky again
>>
File: image.png (607 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
607 KB, 600x458
>>34938510
/thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.