[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ whats the best way to control sugar cravings? I try but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 140835783924.jpg (91 KB, 650x877) Image search: [Google]
140835783924.jpg
91 KB, 650x877
/fit/ whats the best way to control sugar cravings? I try but eventually give in, anyone have advice? thanks
>>
Have self control.
>>
Eat fruit.
>>
>>34938350
Ration sugary treats into your calorie budget.
There is no reason you can't have a couple pieces of chocolate with your meals to avoid heavy cravings. And you don't have to eat them with the meal, just plan for them during the day and have em when you need em.
>>
Chew gum
>>
>>34938350
I pigged out on ice cream earlier.
I never get the urge to eat sugary things but today for some reason I just couldn't controle my self and ate about 200 grams of delicious ice cream after I woke up from a nap.

>tfw today was supposed to be a rest day but after my ice cream adventures it became an 8 mile run.
>>
Cutting refined sugar out completely is what works for me. If i have to make an exception (birthday), i know the next day will be hard, but i'm prepared and keep my shit together.
>>
>>34938350
Must be gud2b arnold
>>
>>34938350
Diet soda. I always have some around, usually drink a can a week. I find Coke Zero works best, but I guess that's personal preference.
>>
File: 1436591742761.jpg (25 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
1436591742761.jpg
25 KB, 214x265
>>34939337
>drinking soda
>>
>>34938350
>/fit/ whats the best way to control sugar cravings?

Sugar avoidance.

If you can go six weeks without eating anything with added sugar you'll find that not only do you not crave it, things that have sugar in them will taste cloyingly sweet.
>>
eat fat and protein until you're no longer thinking about sugar
>>
>>34939364
Go fuck yourself you self righteous cunt with nothing to add to the thread.
He asked how I manage sugar cravings, I explained a calorie free way that won't do any harm in moderation. Just because you cut your dick when you tried to fuck a can of coke last year doesn't mean there's anything inherently wrong with drinking it as an occasional indulgence. How do you manage sugar cravings you massive faggot? Do you feed your boyfriend some pineapple and then suck the cum out of his dick like a little bitch boy slut? Kill yourself intentionally before you do it accidentally.
>>
>>34939451
calm down fatty and finish your mountain dew
>>
Fucking kek
>>
>>34939392
This. I have cut sugar out completely twice and both times the cravings went away completely. I haven't eaten or craved sugar outside of fruit/veg in months(maybe over a year, not sure).

The first weeks are fucking hard as hell, but if you can get past them you'll be loving life and shaking your head at not doing it sooner. But don't underestimate how quickly the cravings come back if you decide just to have some minimal amount of sugary shit for old time's sake or whatever.
>>
File: 1423442780358.jpg (87 KB, 720x723) Image search: [Google]
1423442780358.jpg
87 KB, 720x723
You're technically missing micronutrients, pic related.
>>
>>34940116
If that isn't a crock of shit, then please explain why my sugary food cravings go away completely when the only change I make to my diet is removing the sugary foods.
>>
Smoothies and trail mix
>>
>>34940116
>Source: Coaching & Weight Management
Good job
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (247 KB, 1166x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
247 KB, 1166x1080
Fit one of these in your spreadsheet on lifting days only.
>>
File: Super Mario Bros.jpg (7 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
Super Mario Bros.jpg
7 KB, 170x200
>>34938350
Slash your carbs to 30-80 grams a day. After a few days you stop getting 'carb hunger'.

One day a week, i.e. your refeed day, you can spike your carbs to about 200 grams in a day.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.