[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
too weak to exercise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: me.jpg (28 KB, 474x386) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
28 KB, 474x386
18 year old female here, i've decided to try and become healthy and lose 30 pounds

i've cut out soda,coffee, and processed sugary shit completely for atleast 3 weeks now.
i feel extremely exhausted after only 10 minutes of a "workout" and i feel as if i'll never be able to get my stamina up, is there anything i can do?
>>
Well, what is your diet like? What do you actually eat? What is your workout? You're not giving us much to go on here.
>>
Change gender
>>
>>34934156
Keep what your doing. Your body is detoxing the sugar. It's going to take a bit but you need to just stay strong until you adjust. Make sure you drink lots of water and increasing your protein might help also.
>>
>>34934183

lots of salad, chicken breasts, fish and fruit
i usually just do low impact stuff with a set of 3 pound dumbbells or dancing
>>
>>34934195
:^)
>>
>>34934156

R E N O
E
N
O
>>
File: 1442412352569.jpg (134 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1442412352569.jpg
134 KB, 1280x853
>>34934156
>>34934156
3 weeks is NOTHING. Keep at it you dumb cunt, push yourself every time, READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

There's literally no option of your body NOT responding to excercisie. If there was, you'd know it, because you'd be in the hospital. Now shut your cunt hole and stop triggering me.
>>
>>34934156
Make sure you balance out your macros, you need fats for your hormones, carbs for energy and protein to recover.

Also quitting sugar can give withdrawel (srs) that can drain your energy. Also maybe do cardio to get up to level
>>
>>34934156
>>34934156
To add to that
>>34935210
I remember at first having the same problem, that is, getting exhausted after ten minutes of light to moderate work. Its normal for an out of shape fatass. It gets better in a hurry, if you stop being a little bitch and keep pushing your limits. Now I can do HIIT on a jump rope for an hour. You're a roastie, so man-level fitness is forever beyond you, but you can still get in shape.
>>
>>34934270
Well first off, salads have practically no nutrients or calories apart from the dressing, which has next to no nutritional value. To get your fill of veggies, i would suggest something more substancial like broccoli or asparagus. Both taste pretty good with just a little salt and pepper and are very good for you. Also, you NEED to eat carbs. Not like a whole pizza or giant pasta dish, but still some. Oatmeal and rice are great and white rice can taste good with just about anything. Just pay attention to how much you serve yourself.
With some hearty veggies and chicken on your plate, you'll find that you'll get full with a smaller amount of carbs.
>>
>>34934183
>Well, what is your diet like?
Soda, coffee and processed sugary shit, obviously.
>>
>>34934156
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>34934232
>Your body is detoxing the sugar
>>34935342
>salads have practically no nutrients

OP is already dumb, but you two take the crown
>>
Another 18 year old fem here. Get your shir together ffs, I managed to lose weight and get pretty fit without /fit/ or any other internet resource/magazine.

>>34935342
Also this. Tho I think salad is good on the side with lunch to get the minerals and fiber. Without croutons/ranch and loads of mayo or sugar based dressings of course.
>>
>>34935393
Not OP, but lately I work nightshifts and eat like that and I still respond pretty normal to the exercise. OP has no excuse
>>
>>34935425
lettuce is mostly water family with far less nutrients than the veggies i mentioned. Sure, you can add other things to it like croutons, tomatoes, cheese, and dressing, but at that point it is now less healthy than veggies and a bitch to put together. Salads are lies. Fat people always order "just a salad", but they'll never order steamed broccoli or grilled asparagus.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.