[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me wtf this is? It's on the bottom of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 20151116_093442.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151116_093442.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Can anyone tell me wtf this is? It's on the bottom of my belly, to left of my belly button
>>
>>34932437
ingrown hair
the amount of pus inside that thing is biblical
>>
It's blue.
>>
>>34932437
Keloid scar.
>>
>>34932437
It means that you're gay
>>
>>34932437
Is it close to your waistline?
I had something similar (but not black) from where my belt used to rub when i was fat
>>
>>34932437
A third nipple?
>>
Blood blister/ingrown hair. Don't touch that fucking thing, needs to heal naturally so it doesn't scar.
>>
>>34932447
This.

Either cut it open yourself (or at least make sure to pull out the entire ingrown hair, INCLUDING the hairsack/hair follicle) or go see a doctor about it.

You'll most likely get a round scar for life if you mess it up (I speak from experience).
>>
Its me. I'm stealing your gains.
>>
File: 280px-Simeon.jpg (6 KB, 280x266) Image search: [Google]
280px-Simeon.jpg
6 KB, 280x266
>>34932570
You mother fucker
>>
>>34932447
>pus inside that thing is biblical
Pop it on camera
make webm of it
post it here
>>
>>34932437
Botfly larva tunneling thru yr flesh
>>
>>34932712
thiiisssss i need to see this thing popped.
>>
>>34932447
This
>>
>>34932437
Infested Terran pls go
>>
>>34932447
>>34932447

This.
>>
Good god I would kill to have that on my body in a place as easily accessible as my stomach. Popping that bitch open, yanking the hair out, then draining all the pus... I came just thinking about it
>>
>>34932732
/r/popping
>>
>>34932492
>scar for life
Isn't this a plus? Scars show you have lived. They are awesome.
>>
>>34932712
This! Show us!
>>
>>34933164
I wonder why popping is so satisfying. I just had my first ever dick zit and my god it was the most glorious pop, just sprayed the wall
>>
File: Nosebleed 2.gif (80 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
Nosebleed 2.gif
80 KB, 504x360
>>34933229
>sprayed it on the wall.
>>
You have a stomach hemorrhoid. Congratulations.
>>
>>34932712
this fucking record that shizzzz
>>
>>34932437
That's a hernia. Your intestines are coming out in between your muscles. You will literally disembowel yourself if you follow the advice in this thread.
>>
>>34934167
mein kekkles
>>
>>34932712
I don't want to see this, but I need to see this.

pls OP, don't be a fag for once.
>>
>>34932712
do it damn you
>>
>>34932437
This has Staph. trust me.

See a skin doctor.
>>
>>34932437
dood its the eye of an unborn triplet birthing from the uterus of your other unborn triplet
>>
>>34933229
I got one in arm pit, painfully beautiful experience.
>>
>>34933229
dick/ball zits are the worst (best?). Popped a biggie last night.

thank God I was wearing glasses...
>>
>>34934664
OP trying to pretend to be another person commenting on his own disgusting zit. Doesn't understand we call all see it says OP
>>
Pop it and take vid/pics!
>>
It's an alien tracking device. You probably got abducted and they're monitoring your gains
>>
>>34932437
Aids
>>
>>34932712
voting for this

>>34935975
he'll probably get probed
>>
>>34935321
nigha is retarded
>>
>>34932437
hernia, go to the doctor before part of your intestine dies.
>>
>>34932437
Looks like a boil
>>
>>34932437
Ew it looks liek the side of a dying cow
Your skin is fucking disgusting
>>
Colour and size suggests hernia. Yiu need to go to a clinic and have a doctor check It asap. I lifed too much weight and almost tore my abdominal wall, and im a dyel femlet. It was a 50 pound box that I rested on my hips/ stomach to help bear the weight and for three months there was an indentation on my abdomen to the left of my belly button. If I had continued to exert myself I would have needed surgery.
>>
looks like the bruises I get from setting dumbbells on my upper legs/lower stomach after a set
>>
>>34932447
most likely this. ive had similar ones before. put some water to boil and throw a needle inside to disinfect it. then pop it and get the hair out with tweezers. use alcohol and cotton to clean it.

im not a doctor though so dont hold me responsible if you accidentally the whole thing.
>>
>>34933229
I had one as big as volcano come out of nowhere on my back just under the right spatula and holy shit did it explode after I pinched it. Made a mess on the wall and made a stream of blood flow down my spine.
>>
>>34936233
I actually had 3 of these on my nut sack, they were there from when I was like 14-15. 2bh it kind of fucked up my sexual mental health at the time... gonna green text for ease and feel free to laugh at me, I have no shame.

>be 1st time getting past a make out session
>she wants to see it
>I am thinking hell yeah i'm gonna get a bj or a hj or maybe get to fuck
>whip my stuff out
>she just kind of stares at it at 1st then gives me a hj, it was so bad I had to finish myself
>she tells everyone at school I am a perv and have weird little white things on my nuts
>obviously this opened me up to ridicule for awhile
>end up moving and going to a new school the next year, troubles are over right?
>trying to get somewhere with the school skank
>she nopes the fuck out when she see my friends on my nutsack
>tells me its an std or something because she has read about this blah blah blah
>doesnt go and blab to the school but still I am left with issues
>get a little older and still hadnt taken care of it
>FFW a few years, had a gf and broke up
>go to a party and start hooking up with this chick, I'm sloppy drunk shes like a 6 at best but I dont care
>bring her back to my place.
>she starts to go down on me
>can damn near hear the breaks being applied, she doesnt say anything just gets dressed and leaves.
>ok wtf I know what I must do.
>get out the razor blade and start chopping these little bastards off
>get one of the three cut open and this hard powdery like stuff comes out
>the pain is terrible and I have to stop
>2 left to do and I just cant do it
>schedule with a dermatologist to get these and a mole that looks funny removed
>'nurse' walks in, shes like 21-22 and in my dating range, doesnt know why I am there
>lose my nerve and tell her just the mole
>disappears and comes back with the real nurse, she was just an intern
>this nurse is 24-25 and hot as fuck
>nope just the mole maam
>doc comes in and blah blah just the mole
1/2
>>
>>34937640
>still had the stupid little sacks attached to my nuts
>end up dating some more and get a new gf
>be with her for awhile
>basically forget about it being an issue
>end up breaking up a year later
>notice I am having some issues getting back in the game
>decide to set up an appointment to get this shit removed and maybe that will sprk a change in me
>normal nurse a little older so I drop my pants and she takes a look
>doc comes in and shes an old asain lady
>I try to make a joke to break the ice and ease my nerves
>"Please what ever you do dont slip"
>doesnt go over well
>she starts comlaining about how hairy I am
>tell her I would have shaved if they had asked but I am reall opposed to looking like a 12 year old boy
>silence the rest of the visit
>told to come back in a week to get the stitches out
>yeah right, I am never showing my face in there again
>did this on a week long vacation
>go back to work and end up ripping the stitches a little bit, very painful
>a week has passed and the stitches feel tight and feel like they need to be removed
>break out the trusty razor blade again
>end up slipping just a little and re opening the cut on one of them
>fuck it just put a band-aid on it and be done with it

oh and getting a numbing agent in your nutsack is painful as fuck and then when its numb its very annoying.
>>
>>34933218
>"whered you get that scar anon?"
>i-i popped open a pus-filled wound in my dirty bathroom instead of going to the doctor
>"oh..."
>>
File: 2044126.jpg (252 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
2044126.jpg
252 KB, 957x1300
>>34937640
>>34937703
Didnt read
>>
>>34932437

This is on a stretch mark, right? I also get these. They're just like little weird blood blisters that randomly pop up. I can't figure out why.

Doesn't seem to make a difference if you stab it with a needle, or not.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.