[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-lifting QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: trump.jpg (97 KB, 1076x948) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
97 KB, 1076x948
ITT: Non-lifting related health QTDDTOT

>20 years old
>acne and gyno
>have cut out dairy, animal products, gone vegan, drank 1L of orange juice a day for vitamin C, drank like 15 glasses of water a day, low carb high fat, high fat low carb
>still have acne and gyno

I'm still getting chest and face hair, is it just hormones and I'm going through the last stages of puberty or what? Any thing I can do to gain some extra height if its not too late?
>>
acne is caused by sugar man.
I have very naturally oily skin and if I eat more sugar than I do normally, in a couple days I get some pimples on my face every time.
>>
Are there any good running shoes not made in fucking China? I really liked these merrels but god damn. Its not even like a quality thing I just try not to buy stuff made in China and most of SEA. Don't even have to be american made, just decent shoes
>>
>>34928911
Onitsuka Tiger range is Japanese made I'm pretty sure but I think theyre more casual shoes unless you dont mind no support at lal
>>
When you start eating clean after a long time of not doing so, you'll start having acne, as your body is getting rid of general shit in your body. It'll last for a month or two.

Are you sure you have gyno, and not just general fat?
>>
>>34928646
What the hell is this song from 0:30 to 0:40. Need it for my lifting compilation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaxP00hTTZU&list=LLDvCMjsivJjdh6716ScPUpA&index=6 [Embed]
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 1227x1069) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 1227x1069
>tfw you barely get acne but when you do its always a single large "fuck you" tier pimples that look like a volcano
>>
File: img-thin.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thin.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>34928646
>tfw three girls are currently sending me nudes even though I don't want them to
Not even bragging, it's fucking annoying, all three of them are dirty sluts and only one of them has a nice body but is also a butterface, it's a vicious cycle tho because the more I try to ignore them the more that they look for validation from me, admittedly one of them did send me pic related and it made me kek
>>
>>34928646
Don't drink orange juice it's just empty calories and it's incredibly insulinogenic
there's a relationship between foods higher on the insulin index and acne
Eat 2 potatoes or a couple pieces of fruit and you'll get plenty of vitamin C

You need to eat high carb not high fat

Any high carb whole plant food will not have a negative effect on insulin

also eating too much soy, corn, certain nuts and other potentially inflammatory foods can cause acne if you're sensitive too them
>>
Is it possible for me to drop 60 lbs in 4 months?
>>
>>34928646
low carb vegan 1 liter juice what thats not low carb idiot
>>
>>34928646

I had acne til i cut all sugar. OJ has tons of sugar, cut that. Also dont be vegan, its mad gay.
>>
>>34929221
That sounds like immense broscience.
>>
>>34928646
Accutane
>>
>>34931667
all the acne related shit on this board IS broscience
these kids are fucking retarded and don't understand that acne is caused by bacteria on the skin (combined with oil and dead skin cells) and that their diet has little impact. if you have too much bacteria and are prone to getting blocked pores you need to do more than fucking cutting out sugar and dairy or some shit. i'm not sure how people manage to survive to adulthood without understanding basic shit like this

go to a fucking dermatologist and shut the fuck up OP
>>
>>34931682
this. i feel like shit but my skin looks great
>>
>>34931699

It is bro science, but I've been to lots of dermatologists and used every topical and antibiotic. Everything short of accutane and nothing helped until I completely cut sugar from my diet. Same thing for a lot of others. I would try it before taking accutane.
>>
whst could cause ones sex drive to completely disappear? I haven't felt horny since. I can still get erect when stimulated, but orgasms also feel way less intense, even after a week since my last release.
>>
>>34931715
I'm about to get my second round t.b.h. my skin was so dry and flaky friday, but I had an hour and a half soak in an epsom salt bath and the skin on my face felt soft and smooth like a girls. Back to dry now though. It was motivating to see a glimpse of the results.
>>
>>34928651
Completely depends on the person. But yeah, me too.

>>34928646
Try washing your face daily with soap (or w/e)
Try rinsing your face daily w/o soap
Try changing your sheets and pillow cover more often
Try roaccutane
Try waiting it out
>>
File: 1395063692684s.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1395063692684s.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
I did Phraks GLP for 3 months. Now i wanted to switch to PHUL. But I have only time to train 3 times a week. Would it be good to cut out leg hyperthrophy and make the shedule like that :

x x x UH x LP UP

I want to do a routine with alot of volume and that fits in my shedule. I only found PHUL that could fit in. But I want to hear other opinions how it would work or if theres something better for me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.