[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/laundry/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1447540057776.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2223) Image search: [Google]
1447540057776.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2223
What do you do with your dirty work out clothes before you wash them?

It's kinda silly to wash just one t-shirt and one pair of shorts, so you'll to store it for some time. Problem is that it stinks. I live in a small apartment in the city, and I have no obvious place to hide it. Wat do?

Swift always related
>>
Have more than one shirt and one pair of shorts that I work out in?
>>
Sometimes I use the same shirt to workout with monday/wednesday.
I think I have pajeet genes
>>
>>34928496
I'll take laundry hamper for $200
Who fucking raised you?
>>
Shower before you workout and it won't stink sanjeep.
>>
i have a bunch of cum stained shirts that i wear to the gym.
>>
>>34928559
london?
>>
Laundry hamper/basket.

I usually let my stuff dry off on my balcony before i throw them in there. Also i use plastic garbage bags in the basket so when a moist shirt does go in theres no problems.

I go through 3-5 shirts daily so i cant even imagine having only one thing to wash.
>>
>>34928609
>3-5 shirts daily
For what purpose?
>>
>>34928637

Bed, work, gym, post gym before shower, maybe if i go out a fifth. Many reasons.

Usually i wear my old bed shirt to the gym but i forget sometimes.
>>
>>34928534
>$200 is great price for such great laundry hamper, anon
>>
>>34928704
That's so asinine I don't even know how to respond other than stating how asinine that is
>>
>>34928748
I learned a new word today.
>>
>>34928748

Im not even going to bother defending/explaining myself. Just think deeply of what a retard you are.
>>
>>34928496
are those sixpacks painted on?
>>
>>34928952
One of them absolutely, the other probably.
>>
>>34928496
Does that nigga on the right have painted on six pack or is it just bad lighting? I really can't tell
>>
>>34928528
Or you're not pants on head retarded to wash clothes after an hour in the gym occasionally lifting weights.

I lift 3x a week and cardio 3x a week alternating days. I use one shirt and shorts for lifting and the next day for cardio. Cardio I consider to dirty up and stink a shirt so I replace it after cardio not lifting. 3 diff shirts through the week for 6 workouts.
>>
>>34928748
Not him but it's not that crazy. Wake up in sleep shirt, get changed into work clothes, come home and get changed into gym clothes, workout go home shower and get changed into something to go hangout with friends/go shopping/whatever.

That's 4 diff outfits in a normal day, 3 if I don't go out after the gym. 3-4 is normal I think DESU but 5 sounds excessive
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.