[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fat fuck here planning going from 130kg to 74~75kg im 27 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Terminator-mouse.jpg (134 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Terminator-mouse.jpg
134 KB, 600x800
fat fuck here
planning going from 130kg to 74~75kg
im 27 years old. gimme tips on excessive skin please.
>>
>>34926519
You're fucked, your skin is already stretched into a splotchy pallid burlap sack and losing weight will just let it hang loose instead of being inflated with fat

The sad truth is if you went obese your body is fucked and though you can improve your health your appearance will never recover.
>>
>>34926519
Drink a shitload of water

Don't lose more than 1kg a week
>>
>>34926519
why are you so fat
>>
>>34926571
shitty jobs with lack of free time
also i was fat since i was a kid, too poor to gym and when i study almost no time to sports.
>>
>>34926551
i was aiming like 5kg per month, like 1kg per week. hmm have to be very carefull then.
>>
>>34926519
>planning
worry about your skin after, not before.
also you're going to have to have skin removal surgery later. change is great at any time but being fat takes its toll.
>>
>>34926597
>excuses
>more excuses

You're fucked, you still have the victim mentality, try again when you've grown the fuck up, fatass
>>
>>34926638
Thats not an excuse you dumbfuck nigger
>>
>>34926661
Stupid and fat, shocker

>muh lack of free time
>muh expensive gym
>muh education

As if everyone else in the world didn't have the same constraints. Yet somehow you ended up a fatass and they didn't
>>
>>34926689
Suck a nigger dick faggot
Post a PIC of yourself fucking cut. I bet you are a fat nigger aint you?
>>
>>34926661
I'm not him, but the ONLY thing that is not an excuses is fat kid. I swear to god parents that let their kids become fat due to negligence should be shot. Its like letting a pet get fat. except you're no longer a kid, sounds like you haven't been for a while. Everything else is an excuse.

I bust my ass at 60 hour work weeks (i had no fucking money), went to school full time, pulled honors, stayed fit and have a wonderful relationship with my girlfriend.

You'll find a way, if not, you'll find a mother fucking excuse.
>>
>>34926519
It will take about 2 years to get your shit together with diet and exercise. In the meantime, save up for skin surgery. Don't puss out after 6 weeks like 95% of fatties do.
>>
Hey op, don't know shit about kgs but I went from 290lbs to a current 190lbs in 8 months. I have a little loose skin on my stomach but not enough to be noticeable at the moment. It depends entirely on where your body held all of its fat and how fast you lose it, if you're super concerned just take the slow and steady route
>>
>>34926757
Currently with the way my country is and town and economy is, i had to accomulate a lot of cash (since its me the only working person at home) to stop working and have spare time to train. 60 hours per week? I do 80 hours per week without the extra ones im obliged to do it. Also gyms were far away as fuck from my town, so it was hard to get to train. Also and i didnt mentioned the genetic stuff wich also fucked me (no, i dont eat shit like amerifats , i dont even do alchool and sodas, allways were carefull with my diet)
Besides, working at a call center, almost of my free time is spent in transportation and sleeping problems did part of it. Its not excuses as that faggot claims ,more than having a hard life. And i did trained before.
>>
File: IMG_20151115_201358.jpg (2 MB, 2322x1899) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151115_201358.jpg
2 MB, 2322x1899
>>34926745
Fuck you fat fuck

>>34926757
I'll agree to this sorta, I and several people I know were chubby kids and fixed our shit.
>>
>>34926884
Nah man, i never puss. I only had a fucking hard life so thats why im still fucked

>>34926924
130kg its almost 280lbs , and 74kg is 160lb so you are an right example for me
>>
>>34927010
God damn, you want to lose 120lbs? How tall are you?
>>
>>34926984
Dude youre fat
>>
File: isthisniggerserious.gif (2 MB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
isthisniggerserious.gif
2 MB, 350x266
>>34927010
>I had a hard fucking life
>I never puss
>>
>>34927021
Im 1m and 75cm
>>
>>34927054
Suck a nigger dick. Not everyone lives in your fantasy world dumb nigger
>>
>>34927064
>making me bust out the converter

god dammit eurofag

so 5 foot 9? you must be pretty big, no offense. I got lucky since I'm tall so my fat was spread out quite a bit which explains my lack of major stretch marks and loose skin. you'll definitely want to take it slow and drink a metric fuck ton of water
>>
>>34927083
>>34927064
>>34927010
>managed to buy and eat enough extra food to become 5'9 280lbs
>wah everyone else had it easier than meeee

This is why you're doomed to fail. Nothing is your fault, so you can't fix the problems with your behavior

>>34927040
May god have mercy on your soul anon
>>
>>34927092
Yeah im almost Eddie Guerrero size. My main problem is the belly and chest. Arms and legs are kinda not worrying me at the moment
>>
>>34927119
Most overweight people's problems are the belly and chest, its just where the fat goes most of the time. Just take it slow ESPECIALLY if you have tits, if you go to fast you'll get weird pancake boobs. God help you if you have gyno anyway
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.