[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are do "nattys" get hung up on bodybuilders and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: images (82).jpg (15 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (82).jpg
15 KB, 313x470
Why are do "nattys" get hung up on bodybuilders and fitness models being enhanced?
>>
They want to know what's achievable natty.
>>
>>34920714
It's misleading
>>
>>34920776
Lol, would someone think of the chilluns.
>>
>>34920752
What kind of entitled mentality is this? Why not take on the journey and find out with your own body? Imagine if the first men to climb everest and embark on space travel had this beta ass mentality. Nobody owes you anything. Put in the work and find out yourself.
>>
>>34920714
Because they're afraid or too stupid to do it the right way but want to look like them.
I'm satisfied with my natty physique, though I know it can't compare to an enhanced physique, so the enhanced physiques don't bother me. I don't know if I'd be able to use steroids safely.
>>
>>34920825
>I'm a beginner. I read in a fitness magazine that I should do 20 reps but other people say 5 reps is best. What should I do?
>oh my god you are such an entitled piece of shit. who do you think you are trying to aquire knowledge from other people instead of finding everything out on your own?! nobody owes you anything! just shut the fuck you beta ass!
>>
>>34920825
>people who ask others for advice disgust me
and that's why you're unemployed without a single friend in your life.
>>
File: 1443195860058.jpg (1 MB, 1553x1586) Image search: [Google]
1443195860058.jpg
1 MB, 1553x1586
>>34920714
why does he barely have lower abs?
i have the same?

are we both shit at training lower abs or is it genetics?
>>
>>34920860
Reread your post. Critically think about it. Thats all im gonna say. Just wow.
>>
>>34920909
I did and I stand by it. You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>34920900
You need to lower your bf to get the lower abs showing.
>>
>>34920888
Usually feminists or fat acceptance ppl make similar comments like yours. "Must have small penis virgin shitlord". Congrats youre the fitness version of a tumblrista.
>>
>>34920948
Yet i havent insulted you with profanity once. Why so much insecurity?
>>
>>34920981
I was pointing out how antisocial his way of thinking is.
>>
>>34920994
if I see someone behaving like a piece of shit I call them out on it.
>>
>>34920714
I don't, though. Getting mad at a model for using steroids would be like getting mad at a musician for using hallucinogens. The bodies that top-tier bodybuilders acquire through their use of steroids gross me out, but I'm not mad about it, I'm just disappointed.
>>
File: images (83).jpg (24 KB, 473x311) Image search: [Google]
images (83).jpg
24 KB, 473x311
>>34921017
>>
>>34920900
i do ss with extra curls and 3*20 cable crunches for abs

i keep increasing the weight and am at 84 kg for the cable crunch now (though on a double pulley cable machine) if i keep doing this will i have abs like that ?
>>
>>34920981
>>34921075
Honestly this.
>>
>>34921075
>you behaving like a piece of shit somehow makes me a feminist
have fun posting your memes then.
>>
File: received_963954043670563.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
received_963954043670563.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>34920900
It's mostly genetics bro. Even when in contest shape, sadik( the guy in Op's and my pic) has always had a weak core. I think you look good though, aren't you chem from fraud btw?
>>
Because it creates body dysmorphia in a lot of people.

Same reason why women don't like seeing super photoshopped, plastic women being idealized: it's not possible without amazing genetics and non-natty solutions.
>>
>>34920714

Because people don't like being lied to.
>>
>>34921103
So youre as weak minded as theaverage kim kardashian, american idol follower.
>>
>>34921139
So how can you know who is lying and who isnt? You cant. Some ottermode actor or model could very well be using clenbuterol, dnp, or masteron.
>>
>>34921160
Humans are inherently weak minded. We are susceptible to huge amounts of social pressures because we feel the need to conform.
Just look up subliminal advertising.
Advertisers wouldn't do it if it didn't work.
>>
>>34920714
lmao sadiks huge nose has been shopped down in this
>>
>>34920825
That would've been fine when weightlifting started.Because the standards back then were lower. But now if you try chances are you'll fail to meet today's standards of attractiveness.

I still take the journey on and find out with my own body, but knowing what the limit is is pretty important.
>>
I don't care if they're on roids, I care if they lie about it and claim natty. Your traps are huge and your abs are showing at a way higher BF than they should but you're gonna tell me you're natty? Fuck you.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.