[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JEFF SEID GOING VEGAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 33
File: RoidSeid.jpg (155 KB, 1599x1066) Image search: [Google]
RoidSeid.jpg
155 KB, 1599x1066
Wake up, motherfuckers, Jeff Seid is going vegan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CxNxD-wnu4
>>
>>34920571
rip looks
>>
phew that was a close one, i almost gave a care
>>
>>34920571
Jeff pls go
>>
>>34920571

He can outroid a vegan diet tho
>>
File: jeffseid.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
jeffseid.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
Jeff Seid on Vegan
>>
I agree that the meat industry is fucking awful but this guy is plebbit tier. Couldn't give 2 shits about Jeff Seid's diet.
>>
>>34920571
More proof veganism is for tools.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 960x560
>>
Why are all these idiots going vegan and not just vegetarian? Vegan is way too much of a hassle.
>>
>>34920717

Being vegetarian is just half-assing it. Anything you're trying to accomplish by going vegan, being vegetarian wouldn't do.
>>
>>34920728

Why not? What's wrong with free range eggs?
>>
>>34920571
>Jeff is going to up his dosage

move along, nothing interesting here
>>
File: 1447576832683.jpg (174 KB, 1024x1392) Image search: [Google]
1447576832683.jpg
174 KB, 1024x1392
>>34920760
>What's wrong with free range eggs?
And what could possibly be morally wrong about eating honey?

Nothing. Vegans are crazy.
>>
Both of these guys pissed me off.

> Jeff Seid: like like like like dude dude dude dude

And who the fuck is this faggot and why does he sound like such a poshy cunt? Does he think he's better than me just because he's vegan or something? Fuck him and the horse he rides on.
>>
>>34920804
>he has never looked into the honey industry before

stop talking about things you know nothing about retard
>>
>>34920760

Free range is just a marketing phrase. The chickens are still kept in crowded conditions, they're still sent to be slaughtered as soon as egg production/quality declines, and male chicks are still throw into grinders, suffocated in bags, or drowned because they aren't profitable since they don't lay eggs.
>>
>>34920760

They are still not efficient. You need to feed chickens to get eggs. I'll agree tho, nothing ethically wrong imo.

But if you go vegetarian, and instead of eating 400 grams of meat, you now eat 400 grams of dairy/eggs, you're not doing much.
>>
File: 1447588835820.png (197 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
1447588835820.png
197 KB, 458x419
>>34920849
Yeah, tell me about the shoah that bees suffer continuosly

I guess that if eating honey is immoral, killing flyes because they bother you must be immoral too.

You vegans are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>34920728
You're reducing way more animal suffering going from being a meat eater to a vegetarian than you are from going from vegetarian to vegan.

No need to be such a nihilist anon.
>>
>>34920760
>>34920804
The egg industry involves culling male chicks who are of no use as they can't lay eggs by shoving them into a grinder and pulverising them. They often survive this process and come out the other side half mashed up and broken, dying slow a d extremely painful deaths.

Other than that, there are lots of convincing studies suggesting egg protein (animal protein in general, actually) acidifies your body and makes it more hospitable for cancer cells. There's also good evidence that they increase risk of heart disease and diabetes. From a dietary perspective, eggs are at best unnecessary and at worst very unhealthy.

As for honey, it's not really good for you, you don't need to eat it, so why not just leave the bees to do their thing? They don't want you to take their honey, it is still likely distressing for them, even if they aren't capable of feeling things the way mammals or birds are.
>>
>>34920884
>you vegans are so fucking retarded

says the guy who can't spend five minutes doing some googling to understand why vegans don't eat honey
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 355x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 355x477
>>34920760
Eggs aren't vegetarian regardless, dumbass.
>>
>>34920760

What does "free range" mean anyways? Even if you have your own chickens, and feed them for their eggs and so, what are you going to do when they breed and half of the new born chickens are male? You just need a male to reproduce, so you'll probably have to kill the others, of let them die by starvation.

Also, you have to feed chickens with cereals and so. Why don't eat their food instead of their period? Makes no sense
>>
>>34920861

Not in Yurope, not everywhere anyway. I get my shit from a nice biofarm nearby.

>>34920876

But they cut down rainforests to plant more rice and tofu. How is that helping? At least when you go vegetarian and you buy proper biological meat the animals will have had a good life.
>>
>>34920915

>Not in Yurope
>I get my shit from a nice biofarm

Does this happy farm have a retirement home for older female chickens and male chickens? That sounds like a nice place
>>
>>34920908

...what are you on about?

>>34920912

Because why one earth would you eat cereals all the time? That's not exactly a great diet choice either.
>>
>>34920934

Are you for real? Jesus Chist go back to PETA, faggot.

I have zero guilt about eating chickens who get to run around outside all their life. They taste fucking amazing.
>>
>>34920915

>But they cut down rainforests to plant more rice and tofu

Where did you hear that?

>>34920944

>Because why one earth would you eat cereals all the time?

Probably because that's the foundation of a healthy diet
>>
>>34920907
>why vegans don't eat honey
Some of them say it's immoral. You're an idiot if you think that eating honey makes you a bad person.

I can see why someone could feel empathy for cows or pigs, or something like that. But bees? Get the fuck out of here. That really shows that vegans are not right in the head.
>>
File: Acresfood.png (477 KB, 571x268) Image search: [Google]
Acresfood.png
477 KB, 571x268
>>34920915

>But they cut down rainforests to plant more rice and tofu. How is that helping?

Seriously, this is just stupid. The vaaaast majority of rainforest cut down is to grow cereals and soy to feed cattle. Cattle itself consumes six times more food and water than mankind.

Feel free to take a look http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/
>>
>>34920944

Not all the time, i mean, the land used to grow those cereals and then feed them to chickens and produce eggs, could be used to grow legumes, cereals, nuts and veggies, providing far more calories and proteins in total.
>>
>>34920966
yeah, it's not like they form complex social structures and have a very complicated and accurate way of communicating with one another. Like I said, you clearly know nothing about the honey industry so why don't you stop talking about things you know nothing about and go and do some research before you start calling people retarded and "not right in the head"
>>
>>34920960

>says bad things don't happen where he gets his eggs
>point out that he does
>AW WHO FUCKIN CARES ANYWAY, CHICKEN TASTES GOOD

If your main concern is being able to eat chicken, you're not going to be able to think rationally
>>
>>34920908
From the Vegetarian Society website:
"Vegetarian: Someone who lives on a diet of ... vegetables and fruits with, or without, the use of dairy products and eggs."

So of course it depends on your definition but I've always found the mainstream definition of a vegetarian diet to include eggs. I've been vegetarian for 25 years. I've always eaten eggs. All the vegetarians I know also eat eggs.
>>
>>34920988
You sound crazy man you should calm down
>>
that "b-but they have feelings like me and you" spiel is retarded

those chicks on a conveyor belt to some blades don't even realise they about to die, they dont even know what death is, they have zero self-awareness

there's definitely some shit you can say in favour of veganism, but that argument is dumb
>>
>>34921008
>I can't argue so I will just attack the person instead

pathetic
>>
File: OvqQzqn.jpg (64 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
OvqQzqn.jpg
64 KB, 541x960
>>
>>34921026

>kill human baby
>what's the big deal? it didn't even know it was going to die, it doesn't even know what death is, it had zero self-awareness
>>
>>34920966

I'm a vegan and I agree, some vegans are insane. But that does not change the fact that eating animal products is not the best option out there.

A friend of mine, meat eater, was arguing with one of his classmates, who is a vegan, about all this stuff, and said something like "yeah, I see some of the points make sense and all that, but I won't stop eating meat cause I don't want to be a member of a club that shames people for eating cheese, and that sprays "meat is murder" in a familiar restaurant/butchery". I understand his point, nobody wants to be as retarded as the virgin grains guy, but you don't have to kek. Not all vegans are so stupid, not all christians are retarded, not all atheists are preaching morons, not all muslims are exploding kebabs and not all meat /fit/izens are roiders.
>>
>>34921048
the reason you dont kill a human baby isn't because the baby has feelings

i literally have never encountered a rational vegan, its fucking weird
>>
>>34921044

Is he high? Baking for the munchies?
>>
>>34921057
we dont have an obligation to choose the best option

most adults are overweight, thats not the best option... but nobody gives a fuck

we dont have to choose the "best" option
>>
>>34920890

>You're reducing way more animal suffering going from being a meat eater to a vegetarian than you are from going from vegetarian to vegan.

It's about halfsies. You're not paying for pigs or fish to be killed, but you do pay for cows and chickens to be killed. The egg and dairy industries and the beef and poultry industries are intertwined.
>>
>>34921067

Please see >>34921057

That other anon does not speak for all vegans, the same way I don't do either. Don't judge us all.

If you want some rational, sciense based veganis, check out the Unnatural Vegan youtube channel. She is ugly desu senpai, but she has a very rational aproach. She has a video about if bees and oysters and that kind of animals shoud be considered the same way the cows or dogs should.

You'll find her conclusion quite interesting srsly.
>>
>>34920988
Not him but
>getting this mad about bees

The fact is the jury's still out on whether insects are even physically able to experience consciousness so I'd argue it's much less of an important issue than, for example, the cruel treatment of relatively intelligent mammals.

You talk about vegans deliberately avoiding honey because of the "horrors" of the honey industry but, in my experience at least, that's not true at all. They don't eat it simply because it falls under the definition of things they've said they don't eat. Donald said it's not okay, so it's not okay.
>>
Very few people are vegan and the world is still turning, everything is fine

there you go, 100% undeniable proof that we are fine eating meat

everything is fine, there literally isnt an issue

you're like the black lives matter movement, you're fighting against a devil that doesn't even exist
>>
>>34921112
>having a discussion makes me mad

I choose not to eat honey because the honey industry does not treat bees well. I have no idea who Donald is.
>>
>>34921129

Very few people are terrorists and the world is still turning, everything is fine

there you go, 100% undeniable proof that we are fine living with terrorists

everything is fine, there literally isn't an issue

you're like the black lives matter movement, you're fighting against a devil that doesn't even exist
>>
>>34921129

>Literally isnt an issue

Livestock and meat/dairy production is the leading cause in every environmental problem out there.

>an issue

retarded m8
>>
>>34920988
Let me ask you something: is killing flyes immoral?
>>
Do vegans swallow cum?
>>
>>34921165
>vegans

you're literally achieving the opposite of what you set out to do

thats how much of a failure you mentally ill vegans are, you're so dumb you literally make meat eaters less likely to become vegan
>>
Does anyone have the original jeff cookies vid? I really want to see it
>>
>>34921180

Not him, but I'm vegan, and I say no, it's not. If a fly is annoying you, and you crush it, i don't think you've done nothing wrong, and I myself do it.
>>
>>34921174
>leading cause in every environmental problem out there.

simply not true
>>
>>34921201
>I'm vegan
>i don't think you've done nothing wrong
>dont think youve done nothing wrong

you guys need to find a spokesperson who isn't as dumb as a box of rocks
>>
>>34921187
yeah I'm the dumb one, I make fun of an obviously retarded line of reasoning and it's me, the vegan, who is retarded
>>34921180
there's a big difference between killing a fly and what the honey industry does to bees. But no, I don't think killing a fly is immoral.
>>
>>34921204

Yes it is, don't be so naif.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTBC91L-x0

This bitch is a hippie but she has sauce for everything she says and has a point too.

Also, check this documentary if you can, worth seeing. This short videos and sources sum it up tho.

http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/
>>
>>34921218
no, you're taking things to the extreme and completely ignoring or missing the point

>yea but what if we set babies on fire huh?

fantastic arguments
>>
>if its ok to kill chickens its ok to kill babies

vegan logic
>>
>>34921234
I was taking it to an extreme to make fun of the idiot that thinks "the world is still turning" is a valid argument and not completely laughable. If you don't understand that you might be autistic.
>>
>>34920717
Estrogen from forever pregnant dairy cows us arguably worse than meat. Dairy hormones will turn you into a grill
>>
>>34920973
The whole point of domesticated animals was to be able to grow food (the animals) where farming was impossible due to terrain. Mongolia is a great example, or sheep herding in the Falklands. The top soil is less than 12" deep before you get to rock. Only short grasses can grow. Hence ranching.
>>
>>34920571
Probably because of the health problems he's having due to the roids that just put him in the emergency room. he really needs to focus on getting off the roids, veganism isn't going to help that.
>>
>>34921253
you're the one with autism, thinking everything is black or white

if you dont see there is a difference between a chicken and a baby, you're the one with autism

vegans are the weirdest group of people on earth, and you're criticising the normies.... hahahaha

notice how normal people dont have an issue with a chicken being killed?

notice how only strange malnourished vegans have these weird obsessions?

makes you think, doesnt it
>>
>>34921272

Nowadays, only a very very small amount of livestock feeds on grass. Every animal we eat is fed with cereals and soy.
>>
>>34921292
I haven't mentioned chickens or babies, that is someone else.

No it doesn't make me think. All I see as the difference between a vegan who cares about the treatment and lives of animals and a meat eater who doesn't is that the vegan is a more compassionate, less ignorant person.
>>
>>34921201
>>34921218
If killing flyes by poisoning them and smashing them is not immoral, how the fuck can eating honey (or eating insects, like they do in many asian countries) be immoral?

I think that your whole ideology is wrong, and you guys are taking it to really unreasonable levels without even realizing it.
>>
>>34920884
This is the best counter to any vegan or vegetarian arguments. They are eating plants which is killing them and slaughtering them. Do they think that that is OK when eating animals is not OK? The bottom line is you are killing something when you eat it. Whether it is a plant or an animal.

Vegans just want to push their 'moral supremacy' beliefs on other people, saying killing plants is ok but killing animals is not OK. And that is hypocrisy.
>>
>>34921332
>plants have a central nervous system
>>
>>34920973
Murder is murder. You are still murdering trees.
>>
>>34921323
It's as crazy as saying that meat is murder. Lunacy.
>>
>>34920571
Nice. Hopefully he'll influence others to do the same.
>>
>>34921344
Murder is murder. You are a hypocrite.
>>
>>34921332

>This is the best counter to any vegan or vegetarian arguments. They are eating plants which is killing them and slaughtering them.

If that's the best counter you can think of to vegan/vegetarian arguments, you might as well just say they're right.
>>
>>34921376
Moral relativist pls go
>>
>>34921347

So then by eating plants and animals, you're no better than Jeffrey Dahmer. How do you sleep at night?
>>
>>34921371
do you have any idea how stupid you are? Comparing the lives of conscious, thinking, feeling animals to those of plants, which are not conscious, cannot think or feel or suffer is beyond retarded.
>>
>>34921347
When you walk you're murdering insects. The point is the meat industry kills many times more, including sentient mammals.
>>
>>34921323

I didn't say it was...
>>
>>34920999
>i eat egg
>im a vegeterian
Pick one faggot, then kill yourself
>>
>>34920903
My father had cancer, doc told him not to eat certain meat so he can acidify his body because it protects against growing cancer cells.

Also implying honey isn't good for you
It's one of the best natural foods in the world for multiple reasons. A quick Google search will supply you with many sources for both my claims
>>
>>34921332

>Animals eat plants

eating animals means to kill animals AND huge amounts of plants in the process (need to feed a cow10lbs of plant to get her grow 1lb of meat)

>Plants are autotrophs

If you eat a plant, you just "killed" a plant, nothing else.
>>
Fuck yeah. Jeff just became a sick cunt.
>>
>>34921347

Cattle eats plants. You are consuming more plants, land and water by eating animals than eating just plants.
>>
>>34921447

>It's one of the best natural foods in the world for multiple reasons. A quick Google search will supply you with many sources for both my claims

Can you post one here that doesn't come from people who sell honey?
>>
>>34921447

Alcaline bloods have the smallest chances of cancer. That doctor was stupid.
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 200x200
>>34921261
>implying i drink milk
>>
>>34921033
Dude calm down seriously man I'm worried about you
>>
>>34921261
Lol stay small faggot. Milk is gains juice
>>
Vegans lose once again

ah well, better luck next time.

Was fun "debating" with you guys, maybe do a bit more preparation next time
>>
>>34921614
Spoken like a true faggot.
>>
>>34921344
>>34921376
>>34921407
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormonal_sentience

Plants both feel and react to stimuli in order to protect themselves from harm and to keep on living. What more do you need for them to do, scream in pain? What gives us the right to forcefully end the continued survival of something that actively tries to stay alive?
>>
>>34921646

You consume more plants by eating meat than just eating plants.
>>
File: NKHMCh.jpg (173 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
NKHMCh.jpg
173 KB, 1024x765
>>34920571

Is his nipple placement really weird to anyone else?
>>
Read any survival guide, humans can survive exclusively on rare cooked fatty meats in the wilderness, which provide protein, fats, and all kinds of fat soluble vitamins including C, which means you won't get scurvy

In contrast, a human will wither away eating only plants because they miss out on protein and crucial vitamins

Veganism is a result of a privileged modern society that can buy stupid variety of plants and supplements to make their diet sustainable. In the wild most places won't allow humans to survive without a meaty diet

I'll take nature over whiney yellow dyel lizard people any day
>>
>>34921646

>Plants both feel and react to stimuli in order to protect themselves from harm and to keep on living.

You're making it out like it's a conscious action that the plants choose to do. There's no brain receiving information and thinking of what it needs to do to survive. A plant that releases a bitter compound or poison when chewed on doesn't do so because it has a thought in its head like "something's attacking, I need to release my chemicals." Chemicals release because a mutation caused that to happen in that plant, and the plants that didn't have that mutation were eating. It's nothing the plant is choosing to do, the way a squid can choose to spray ink when it feels threatened.

You might as well say magnets are sentient creatures too because when you put one magnet near another, they communicate and grab onto each other.
>>
>>34921740
Horrible genetics, poor guy. If he roids a lot it may fix it but otherwise he's just fucked.
>>
>>34921832

*were eaten
>>
File: 2015-11-15 13.36.02.jpg (65 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15 13.36.02.jpg
65 KB, 600x800
>>34920633
SHOO SHOO VEGAN GREEN MAN
>>
>>34921740
Why is his chest dented?
>>
>>34921753

>fat soluble vitamins including C
>>
>meatindustry is a holocaust

This depends entirely on where you get your meat from. In my country, animals are not treated cruelly, they have large fields to graze on in the summer, and spacious and warm barns that aren't overcrowded to live in in the winter. They are killed as quickly and humanly as possible.
>>
>>34921911
Nice meme arrow, is it supposed to mean something?

Google it you ignorant negroid
>>
>>34921895
You missed a spot.
>>
>>34921942

>een my contry, we kill our animals NICELY
>is NICE, yah?
>>
>>34921895
>this embarassing display

Dye shoop brah?
>>
>>34921963

>thinks vitamin C is fat soluble
>thinks wild meats are fatty

what the fuck survival guide did you read?
>>
>>34922022
Oh christ you're stupid

Except for like, rabbit, most meat is fatty. Bears are thick with fat 9 months of the year. Beavers and porcupine have rich stores of fat in their tails. Fish are full of healthy fats. Most wild birds are much fattier than chicken, like duck

Equally important is that fat is calorie dense. For someone living or surviving in the wild you can easily burn 5000kcal a day. Eating that much just from plants is virtually impossible unless you can grow starchy stuff

Seriously, google this shit before you talk you dirty pleb
>>
>>34922153

>stuck in the wilderness
>plans to hunt bears

you'll do great

>For someone living or surviving in the wild you can easily burn 5000kcal a day

give me any kind of reference to support that
>>
>>34922198
GOO
GLE

>5000kcal is a lot

I burn 2400 BMR. Sitting on my ass. If you think that's a lot you're obviously a manlet

Go read literally any survival guide. Or better, go try to live in the woods for a month off plants and become an hero you dirty hippie
>>
>>34922291

>do my own research for me

no
>>
>>34922198
>fishing, hunting small birds and muskrats is hard
>bears are my only option

Bruh
>>
>>34922343

>literally the first option the guy listed as a reasonable source of fatty meat was bears
>>
>>34922322
I already know this shit, I don't need to research it, I've already done it

You need it, and it's literally ten seconds away on this great website called GOOGLE
>>
>>34920861
>Free range is just a marketing phrase.
Bob bless the US>>34922291
>If you think that's a lot you're obviously a manlet
Fat mass takes a lot of energy to maintain.
>>
>>34922358
So because it was the first item it was the only option?

How are you this stupid
>>
>>34922374
>hurr anyone who weighs more than 100lbs must be fat

Thank you hungry skeletal
>>
>>34922377

it was the first thing he could think of and the rest of his options are very situational. most wild animals you stumble upon are going to be very lean and that includes most wild birds. i don't that guy has ever read a survival guide in his life, let alone been trapped in the wilderness
>>
>>34922421
Anyone with a stupid high bmr on balance of probabilities is fat.
>>
>>34922465
Wild birds are also obv seasonal. The fatty ones are all the swimming birds and they migrate.
>>
>people falling for the vegan meme
>>
>>34921429
I genuinely curious how you consider milk vegetarian then
>>
>>34920571

Is that jeff?
>>
>>34920912
>Muh buzzword semantics
I don't give a shit if you call it a period or an ass-sphere, I'm going to eat up my chicken's eggs and there's jack shit you can do about it. Also how the fuck can chickens breed if they don't have a rooster? I don't have a rooster and to date there have been no chicks hatching. Clueless vegans strike again.
>>
>>34922153
Vitamins A, D, E, and K are fat soluble. The others, including C, dissolve in water.
>>
>>34920999
I bet you also wear leather, you phoney
>>
>>34920884
>one is destructive like mosquitos
>spreads diseases and speeds the rotting of parishables

>another pollinizes plants and works its entire life to create a precious sweet jelly for their queen to continue the hive
>minds its own business
>smoked out of their homes and scraped of their lives work, many dead after recovery

nigger if flies were being farmed im sure there would be people against it because animal agriculture is the most inhumane thing on the planet
>>
File: Ayyyyyyy.png (1 MB, 1742x698) Image search: [Google]
Ayyyyyyy.png
1 MB, 1742x698
>>34920571
>>
>>34920571

Are steroids vegan?
>>
>>34920571
MIMSYYYYY!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 722x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 722x647
>>34920571
It's quite trendy and profitable to jump to that bandwagon. Especially for roid abusing faggots and scammers like girlie boy in OP's pic
>>
>>34920607
He'll just go from looking like a over built roided queer to a ripped, relatively muscular queer. A less muscular body will actually suit his lesbian face more. Win win.
>>
ITT: scooby is natural and vitamin c dissolves in fat

oh /fit/
>>
>>34921461
>justifying the murder of helpless plants

Disgusting. You vegans are murderous monsters
>>
>>34920571
if prince jeff is going vegan so am I
PD: fuck scooby
>>
>>34925028
>Implying flies don't pollinate just because they don't make anything out of it

Why do vegans know even less about the animals they claim to protect?
>>
>>34928179
jeff pls go
>>
File: 1430005085155.png (71 KB, 614x496) Image search: [Google]
1430005085155.png
71 KB, 614x496
1. why the fuck should i care if some probably gay asshat who uses cocaine in't natty goes vegan and eats 100 dick out of fucking bag
2. why does vegan think it ok to shove their eating habits down to every ones throat
(you don't eat meat - cool now shut the fuck up)
3. i eat meat , i like it , i continue eating meat and i don't care about animal slaughter
4. why does /fit/ care so much about it
>>
>>34929300
>claims to protect
>FLIES
i never claimed that
>>
>>34929624
its called a movement and its gaining traction. like slavery in the west, meat has become increasingly unnecessary and eventually (next 50 years) slaughter of animals will be illegal. deal with it
>>
>>34929688
Nigga if you're a vegan the whole point is to protect animals. Sorry, the cute animals, not the icky ones like flies amirite? Bees are fuzzy, I get it it's hard to use cognition when you're missing out on that vital B12 :^)
>>
>>34929712
>tfw you'll be around 80 when meat is illegal or technology has made imitation meat indistinguishable from the real thing
>tfw you'll have enjoyed every moment riding the delicious gain train
>>
>>34929712
You're so cute, keep believing that.
>>
File: gains goblin.jpg (72 KB, 1131x628) Image search: [Google]
gains goblin.jpg
72 KB, 1131x628
>>34929712
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN
>>
>>34929726
you realize you are comparing a farmed animal to a nonfarmed animal right? foe me, THATS what veganism is for, to protect farmed animals, ones that dont have a chance. i dont even care about wild game eating
>all vegans are hivemind
>>
>>34929726
and also i take suppliments
>>
>>34929815
>>34929827
I guess not every vegan cares about dog meat festivals in Asia. Also I don't know you but considering your shitty ass grammar/spelling it looks like your adoption of the vegan diet hasn't done much for written expression let alone higher thought.
>>
>>34929775
Shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
I just had a steak and will have one again tomorrow. In times of need? I would eat a vegan, they're often obese anyway. They are good larders.
>>
>>34929862
>doesnt care about any other animals
>cares about dogs
i get you are trying to 'expose my hypocrisy' but you are no better. oh no, an anonymous user on an anonymous imageboard isnt using proper grammAr! who the fuck is actually retarded enough to think simply eating more vegetables will make you smarter? especially with grammAr
>>
What do vegans think about halal?
>>
vegans smell better, taste better
>>
my ex bf would waver between vegan and not vegan and I could always tell when he'd had meat. Stunk so bad, a huge turn off. I guess you get used to the clean smell and then it's really obvious when it smells different.
>>
>>34920760
>>34920804

Vegan here. I have my own chicken in my own garden, and I'm privileged enough to actually live in an area that is a national park. Non baby chicks got killed, no evil industry, no corrupted perverted capitalism and so on.
I collect their eggs; I don't care if the ISIS vegans call me disgusting corrupted westerner. If I didn't collect them, they would rot or otherwise be wasted, and, as a matter of fact, it would increase my carbon footprint. It really doesn't make sense for me, in my specific case, not to collect them.

>>34920861
>there are lots of convincing studies suggesting egg protein (animal protein in general, actually)
that's only for proteins from meat afaik.
>There's also good evidence that they increase risk of heart disease and diabetes.
Mmmh never found that evidence.
>From a dietary perspective, eggs are at best unnecessary and at worst very unhealthy.
That's quite a meme; you should differentiate between whites and reds, and you should weight in quantity as well.

>>34920908
>>34921429
There's a distinction between vegan and vegetarians. There's an use of the term "vegetarian" that coincide with the term "vegan"; some old-fashioned veggie nazis prefer the expression "lacto-ovo vegetarian" if you include milk and eggs; tbqh in the dichotomy vegetarian vs vegan it's implicit that "vegetarian" means "lacto-ovo vegetarian"
>>
File: bitches_aint_shit.jpg (17 KB, 215x213) Image search: [Google]
bitches_aint_shit.jpg
17 KB, 215x213
>mfw I don't give a single fuck about animals
>>
>>34930073
You've been duped. At this point in time there is no question that dietary cholesterol has a negative impact on health (cvd and all that)

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/debunking-egg-industry-myths/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/who-says-eggs-arent-healthy-or-safe/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-the-egg-board-designs-misleading-studies/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-cholesterol-size-matter/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-choline-and-cancer/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-choline-something-fishy/
Don't take his word for it, check the cited articles yourself if you don't trust him.
>>
>>34930073
I'm >>34930313

Forgot to say that ethically and ecologically, in your case the consumption of those eggs are acceptable. Just letting you know that they might cause some health problems, be careful anon.
>>
>>34920973
If those 1.5 acres aren't arable land to begin with them what's the big deal? That's just an efficient use of land.
>>
>>34930313
>m-maybe if I spam enough veganshill.org links they'll give up and I can pretend I won!
>>
>>34930313
>>34930331
Double-checking those sources and getting those papers
>dietary cholesterol
well, it's actually the only source of cholesterol ^^ it's also one of the few veggie sources of B12 (the other one being milk, cheese and the like, that I don't eat)

>>34930414
there's no "winning" on an anonymous pakistani goat milking forum; the only one "losing" is who waste time shitposting
>>
>>34929712
movement of what
skinny fucking faggots who can't even shut the fuck up about their eating habits
also this >>34929775
>>
>>34930462
If you're vegetarian, regardless of dairy/egg intake, I'd suggest taking a supplement.

see: http://nutritionfacts.org/video/safest-source-of-b12/

>>34930414
Not trying to win anything, I'm informing someone by giving him information.
I always find it funny that the only reactions to his video are >veganshill.org and studies executed by the egg/dairy/meat industry. Try being a little more original in the future.
>>
>>34931046
>I'm informing someone by giving him information
>claims that countering shilling with shilling is somehow a laudable pursuit

Do you really think you'll ever convince anyone to adopt your kuck diet? 99% of the planet disagrees with your meme diet, yet you try to claim it as a good idea, it's quite funny.
>>
File: truthlie.jpg (30 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
truthlie.jpg
30 KB, 403x403
>>34931067
>99% of the planet disagrees with your meme diet, yet you try to claim it as a good idea
Because the large majority of people is always right. :^)
Stay pleb, you sheep.
>>
>>34920988
LMAO insects are sensory input / frantic reaction factories, and honey production / reproduction is the only discernable purpose in life for bees.

Why are moral vegans so fucking ignorant? Do you cocksuckers even like animals and nature? Or are you just looking for attention?

Why are moral vegans so fucking ignorant?
>>
>>34931453
>le we are anomalous may may

Just stop bro. You're a pedophile and a vegan, yet you try to denigrate others? Feel free to post your skinny fat DYEL body though.
>>
File: 1387022890045.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1387022890045.gif
2 MB, 256x192
Why is eating meat wrong? I don't understand. They're just animals.
>>
File: 1371659570345.jpg (69 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1371659570345.jpg
69 KB, 720x404
>>34920571

Jeff said: Going vegan.
>>
File: weranonyamous.png (399 KB, 556x716) Image search: [Google]
weranonyamous.png
399 KB, 556x716
>>34931553
I too find the whole onyanmousv meme cringy af, I saved that image for the quote only.

>le
>>
>>34931577
Why is cannibalism wrong? I don't understand.
Humans are just animals.
>>
>>34931759
>muh false equivalence

Why are vegans mentally retarded?
>>
>>34931759
Animals are not equal to humans.
>>
>>34931759
Dear lord you are mentally challenged. If you'd have to choose to kill a human or animal which one you would feel bad conscience for killing more?
>>
>>34931936
I wouldn't feel guilty at all since I was forced to kill.
>>
>>34931964
Even if you're forced, pretty much every human would still feel bad about having to kill a human.
>>
>vegan
>vegetarian

Enjoy your zero energy, psychiatric issues and organ failure by the age of 30+
>>
>>34930073

>non baby chicks got killed

just as bad as the factories slaughtering chicks desu
>>
>>34932079
Vegans, post your natty bodies. Let's see that high carb, low protein and fat diet at work.
>>
>>34931865
>>34931874
>>34931936
Tell me in a logical, objective way why humans are somehow worth more than other animals?
>>
>>34932687
More intelligent. Capable of higher thought. Sapient. Much like how a sponge is objectively less than a dog. Are vegans really this mentally challenged?
>>
>>34921272
>The top soil is less than 12" deep before you get to rock.
12" is enough and top soil is actually the top inch or less usually. But I understand what you mean, 12" and then it's rock. But again this is fine. One spade length is 12 inches and that depth is enough to grow anything p much.
>>
>>34932738
>top inch or less usually
Couple of inches or less.
>>
>>34932079
it was a typo, "no baby chicks got killed" (in factories if a newborn is a male it's literally killed alive)
>>
>>34932731
So following that line of thought, would you agree that a person with a mental handicap could be considered equal to say a dog or a pig? With the consequence of it being acceptable to kill that person for personal gain.

Leaving for martial arts training, I'll be back in couple hours.
>>
>>34921832
Plants show higher capability for learning than bees. Yet bees are protected by vegans and not plants?
>>34921688
You're promoting a model of minimization but not practicing it yourself. Why are you only a vegan and not a Jain?
>>
>>34932861
Sure, morally I'd be inclined to agree, though that's assuming that said mentally challenged person didn't contribute something to society in lieu of their intelligence; this is a complex topic that you're desperately trying to oversimplify to justify your retardation. However, they're genetically human regardless so they are legally allowed the same rights as humans. If a dog was capable of human levels of thought and speech then I'd find them morally equal in worth to a human, even if it legally didn't have them.
>>
>>34932861
>Retard has to be taken care of for his entire life by his caretakers
>Retard will maybe learn a few tricks
>Have to teach him not to shit in the house
>Caretakers will gain some sort of happiness while wishing for something better in their lives
Tard = Dog.
>>
>>34920861
I bet you think the holocaust happened too.
>>
>>34921332
>This is the best counter to any vegan or vegetarian arguments.
Really says a lot about how many actual counters you really have. Because it is stupid as fuck.
>>
>>34933551
How about this counter: morals are relativistic and I am fully capable of loving some animals while eating others, in spite of your shitty comics to the contrary.
>>
>>34934297
It's bad tbf.

I was going to quote an answer to a similar statement, but it's pretty long. So here's a link.
http://www.godfist.com/vegansidekick/guide/#a10
http://www.godfist.com/vegansidekick/guide/#a27
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (59 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
59 KB, 649x638
>>34934572
>muh stupid MS paint comics

Wow, what a great rebuttal. It's not bad just because you disagree with it, otherwise your whole life philosophy would be objective fucking trash. However, subjective topics don't work like that, regardless of what red herrings you try to field. You and other veganfags claiming otherwise doesn't change it, as we have millennia of philosophy that have much more compelling arguments than a couple of college undergrads can come up with to defend their meme diet.

Trying to boil this down to "do you have any consideration for animals or not" is an especially stupid attempt, as it lumps all animals, from the lowest sponge to humans, as one whole, which is devoid of the logic that the link so desperately tries to claim. The same site then goes on to claim that "any animal can be a companion", but this is an opinion, not a logically supported fact as it says must accompany any subjective moral. It's also objectively false, as only domesticated animals can be companions, and even then most are not trustworthy enough to be truly safe companions like a dog or a cat. It can't even keep its own shit straight long enough to talk down on the reader.

Then it says another doozy, in that the level of intelligence in an animal is entirely divorced from its worth as an animal, as other animals have traits that could be considered "intelligent". By that token you must include EVERY organism into equal worth, regardless of objective worth, if they show any quality that could be interpreted as intelligent. Protists are now equal to a dog, more on the news at 8.

The rest of the points are entirely emotional appeals devoid of the logic the site claimed was necessary, so I won't address them.
>>
>>34934981
>Being this mad
Lol. Take it easy. Don't want to get a heart attack.

Also I'm not gonna read your WOT.
>>
>>34934981
Beyond that, who's to say that, subjectively, plants don't make good companions as well? If you're gonna pull out that stop, might as well pull it out all the way.
>>
>>34935022
I thought trolls ate the bones of children, yet here you are claiming to be vegan.
>>
>>34935022
Don't get mad because you and your site were BTFO breh. You can believe what you want, but it's complete folly to argue that others can't while your beliefs are still somehow sacrosanct.

>>34935043
Yeah, it's a badly thought out argument by someone who completed two years of a philosophy major before dropping out.
>>
File: sadlaugh.jpg (32 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
sadlaugh.jpg
32 KB, 300x450
>>34934981
>cows, chickens, pigs and other "farmed" animals
>not domesticated and dangerous
>>
>>34935216
>ignoring every argument I made and instead using meme arrows to focus on a point I didn't make

Topkek m9.
>>
File: patrickbateman.jpg (26 KB, 273x350) Image search: [Google]
patrickbateman.jpg
26 KB, 273x350
>>34933121
>>34933173
Congratulations, you are officially a psychopath on par with Hitler. Either that or you're just saying that to appear logically consistent.
>>
>>34935475
>>34935475
Kek it's as if you think you've somehow captured that anon into an elaborate vegan trap. People don't need to be politically collect on an portuguese eggplant farming board, anyone who had to choose whether to shoot a vegetable or a normal person would shoot the veggie.
>>
>>34935475
>calls me a psychopath when he tries to claim that it's ok to kill people since we kill animals

Fucking what m8?
>>
>>34935475

>implying hitler did literally anything wrong
>>
>>34931964
you have to choose to kill a healthy chicken or a healthy human being
get fucked you autistic vegan shitstain.
>>
File: jew.gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
12 KB, 501x504
>>34935295
Not him but..
>The same site then goes on to claim that "any animal can be a companion", but this is an opinion, not a logically supported fact as it says must accompany any subjective moral. It's also objectively false, as only domesticated animals can be companions, and even then most are not trustworthy enough to be truly safe companions like a dog or a cat.

Also, I see no arguments. All you're doing is saying that you disagree with said things, not actually disproving or countering.

Not wasting my time here anymore, I'm out.
Pic related won. Enjoy your bacon, cancer and cardiac arrest. If you're lucky enough to not have those, enjoy your brain losing its connectivity due to plaque buildups (aka dementia).
>>
>>34920571
Mirin' that fucking aesthetic physique. What's his routine
>>
>>34935620
A more appropriate question is this:
If you'd have to choose between killing or not killing a human/non-human animal, which would you pick?
>>
>>34935634
The result of eating clen and trenning hard.
>>
>>34920571
Not a bad move from him, really.

His fitness career is a joke thanks to his boring personality and veganism is a money-making cult that relies only on personal attacks and peer shaming to succeed.
After using the direct opposites of their religious tenets to build his body all he has to do is look pretty and claim whatever they tell him to claim and he gets paid.
>>
>>34935626
>using le happy merchant even though you're advocating a kek diet

Are you trying to metatroll or something? Besides, I was fielding counterarguments; if you can't see that then you really are not smart.

>>34935620
If I had to kill either a non-human animal or a human, I'd pick animal without question, just like every other person who wasn't sociopathic.. I'd feel bad about killing a lizard or whatever, but it's not a person. And if it was big enough/easily edible then I'd use it to ensure it wasn't a waste of life.
>>
>>34920571
It's like a cancer inception.
>>
I can't blame him. He recently had surgery to get a tumor removed. Maybe he wants to make some adjustments to his lifestyle.
>>
I can't remember what the movie was called but it was about some kid who decided to pick up and move to some shitty place in the woods, I think it was Alaska or somewhere near there. All I remember is him acting holier-than-thou to everyone he met and then died in the woods after two days cause he ate a poisonous plant. Not an arguement against veganism or vegetarianism just that whenever I hear anything about it I think of that movie.
>>
>>34935912
Into The Wild is about someone wanting to inna woods tho. It has nothing to do with veganism, he even hunts a moose down and fucks up on preserving it. It's p much the real life story of the hunter fags itt
>>
I really am starting to feel torn between these two ideas. I agree with vegan greenman and jeff seid that the meat industry really is a holocaust for animals and the way they are treated is inhumane.

I also think that meat is, in small doses, healthy for our bodies and brains. And i believe in survival of the fittest but I don't believe in slaughtering millions of animals a day for it.

I think vegan is too radical, but I am going to stop eating as much meat as I do.
>>
File: sitbacklaugh.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
sitbacklaugh.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>34935566
He was obviously trying to claim that it's not ok to kill animals, since it's not ok to kill people.
That you thought he meant the other way around further proves that you are indeed a psychopath.
>>
Do vegans not realis that farming is an industry and if everyone stops eating meat, eggs, and drinking milk and wearing leather and wool then cows, sheep, chickens, and any other farmed livestock becomes obsolete and therefore a waste of money then like any other obsolete products in business would be removed, meaning the population numbers of all species of livestock animals drops rapidly with their previous environments now being used to produce the necessary crops.
>>
>>34936040
That movie/story is cringy af. I had to watch it in hs because it was the religion teacher's favourite movie. Still cracks me up thinking about it.
>>
File: maximum butthurt.gif (120 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
maximum butthurt.gif
120 KB, 600x487
>Moral arguments
Holy shit, what a bunch of faggots.
>>
I'm so tired of seeing this alien ass looking attention whore
jeff pls go
>>
File: serpent.png (124 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
serpent.png
124 KB, 640x1136
>>34936630
>>34920571
>>
>>34929775
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN
>>
>people actually make diet choices based on how much "suffering" they think the animal is going through

If you make that choice because you want to help the environment or enhance your health, those are legitimate reasons. Guarantee none of the animals you eat have the cognitive capability to compare their current situation to any other. At least not in any meaningful metric. Their perceived suffering is exactly that. A perception. By you. You are projecting your own conscious experience onto next-to-inanimate objects.
>>
>>34921112
>>34921144
This desu. Bee are very important for us, and they are currently endangered. I don't want to support an industry that treats them badly, or that does things to harm an endangered species. I know that they are not officially endangered yet, but they are in trouble.
>>
>>34921832
I have no way of testing if plants are conscious.
But forests are actually have incredibly complex networks both above and below ground that rival the complexity of the human nervous system.
>>
>>34937658
>Honey manufacturers are responsible for killing bees

No. Deforestation and the introduction of invasive species/pesticides kills bees. Bees don't give a shit about losing honey. It happens in nature all the time.

THERE ARE ENTIRE ECOLOGICAL NICHES THAT WERE CREATED BY THE AVAILABILITY OF BEES AND HONEY FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF OTHER ANIMALS.

FUCK YOU /FIT/ YOU STUPID SHITS.
>>
>>34925087
Scooby is the father, Zyzz is the Son, but who is the spirit?
>>
>>34937854
Zyzz is a spirit brah and Zyzz took over me.

We are the son.
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.