[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you natural and lift 7 days per week? is it too much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: CR3EuZ9VEAAZmUT.jpg (79 KB, 599x575) Image search: [Google]
CR3EuZ9VEAAZmUT.jpg
79 KB, 599x575
Any of you natural and lift 7 days per week?

is it too much for a natty?
>>
>>34907880
joey salads?
>>
>>34907880

I've done it.

Its not impossible to maintain, but it requires you to be on-point with basically everything or you break down. Rarely worth the hassle.
>>
>manlets
>>
I feel like it wouldn't be an issue if you had "rest days" which was just accessory work

traps, rear delts, biceps, calves, do some lateral raises etc.

shit like that, nothing too taxing
>>
>>34907886

This. As a NEET you can do it. Even then you have to be really strict about eating & sleep. You can't go in and hammer the same weights each day. A DUP program worked better for me than a bodypart split. Even then you'll need a day or 2 off at some point and your body just collapses. Creatine is a must personally.
>>
>>34907880
Did it, Not worth. I do ABCxABCxABC... now
>>
>>34907880
You CAN do it...but there's really no point in doing it, unless you just really enjoy being in a gym or w/e.

3 days a week of actual lifting is all you need, mein neger.
>>
>>34907963
same but for,x, I do yoga+stretching
>>
>>34908162
>being this new

wait till you get off SS m8
>>
>>34908396
whats SS
>>
>>34908415
nazi party as far as i know
>>
>>34908415

Scooby Squats
>>
File: SS.png (4 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
SS.png
4 KB, 324x216
>>34908415
>>
>>34908415

Hello newfriend enjoy your stay :^)
>>
>>34907880
I lift 6-7 times a week and am natty but I use PPL split and don't overdo it with volume.

a disadvantage is that to reduce overlap, I for example squat and deadlift on the same day. but even though I deadlift right after squats, my deadlift is progressing more than I expect it to. I am getting closer and closer to the 300kg milestone.

and with low volume I mean that excluding warmup and tech work I only do about 3 sets of intense squats and only 1-2 sets of intense deadlifts. from experience I think that doing more than that does not help me much while being so taxing for my body that I can't keep up lifting every single day. but to compensate for low volume I do a shitton of assist work. such as leg press, hip extension, leg curl + extension, foot curl + extension, ab+adductor exercise and so on. you need a gym with good machines for that which is extremely rare. but it really makes a difference. I progress much faster when I do all this assist work but it is nowhere as taxing as the main lifts.

an other drawback is you can't avoid shoulder overlap. I regularly get inflamed shoulders, especially on my more mobile and thus weaker left one. but when I use diclofenacum lipo gel for 1-2 weeks it's gone.
>>
it depends. if you want high frequency (5-7 times a week) you can't have high intensity (70%+) too. you have to choose one, if you want to stay natty.
>>
>>34908960
>70%+
what does that mean?
>>
>>34907880
Jesse Norris trains 7 days a week and he's natty. It seems to be working for him
>>
>>34909328
Of your regular working weight
>>
>>34907880
I got my best results when training everyday, and it is what im planning to do as soon as i get rid of this weird skin disease ive been dealing with for the last year or so..
>>
>>34909394
AIDS is not a skin disease, you batty boy.
>>
>>34907880
One could point that increased frequency works really good for naties if intensity is kept at the average exerting level.
>>
/fit/ thread gone SEXUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL
>>
>>34909533

And, yet, you're still a virgin.
>>
I did for the past 2 months, but I recently incorporated my rest day.

I hate it. I think I might go back to 7 days.
>>
>>34909466
man i would be the first fucker who got hiv as a 25yo virgin with none in my family who has it
>>
>>34909801
25 y.o. and still a virgin...? You should really kill yourself.
>>
>>34908960
PPL twice a week first three days high intensity other 3 days high volume. waaay better than 6 days of high intensity or volume.
>>
>>34908415
Summoning Satan: by offering your soul to Him you gain the strength of 900 men!
>>
>>34909889
This is /fit/, guys here would sell their ass instead, though.
>>
>>34909825
why?
>>
>>34907880
i do 6x, last year did 7-8 training per week and got sick after 10 months had to stop training for 3 weeks
>>
>>34909948
You have clearly failed at life.
>>
>>34909393
no nigger, that is 70% of your one rep max
>>
>>34909873
that's exactly what I'm doing. on week one rn, prob gonna turn the volume down a bit.
>>
>>34907880
I do, occasional breaks here and there but yea nothing wrng with it if you're not a pussy
>>
I train 6 days a week PPLPPLx. Since I started this I need to sleep an extra hour every night at least to feel well rested, but the hypertrophy gains are worth it. Minor injuries are also more common than when I was on a powerlifting (3x or 4x a week) program. Would recommend/10 if you actually enjoy lifting
>>
If you split everything up correctly there's no reason it wouldn't work. You'd only be at the gym for a half hour or so each day. It might be a hassle. If done incorrectly you'll just wear out in a month and realize you've made a mistake
>>
File: h3.png (147 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
h3.png
147 KB, 854x480
>>
GONE SEXUAAAAAAAAL
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.