[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been eating completely clean, veggies, oatmeal, no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 20151113_181434.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151113_181434.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
I've been eating completely clean, veggies, oatmeal, no dairy, granola and nuts for a week now and this just came out of me.

That's not normal right? There's something wrong and I need to go to the hospital right?
>>
File: 20151113_181424.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151113_181424.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>
>no protein

found your problem
>>
I think you need to go to the nearest store and buy a fucking toilet brush you savage
>>
Seems like a common digestion issue. Like a "that didn't agree with me".
>>
>>34903872
That would not cause those kinds of bowel movements..

Op you may have celiac disease or a parasitic intestinal microbe. Something ravaged your stool before it being expelled.

>Inb4 sodomy jokes
>>
>tfw i enlarged the pic
i dont know what i expected
>>
>>34903861
You radically changed your diet. My guess is that this is indicative of nothing else then that you changed your diet.

Change things up if the problem persists, but it's most likely not a biggie.
>>
clean your toilete you pig
>>
OP wtf man
People are bulking on this board(aka eating 24/7)
>>
File: 1447189059801.jpg (70 KB, 649x488) Image search: [Google]
1447189059801.jpg
70 KB, 649x488
>>34904077
>mfw I did the same thing before reading your comment

>mfw the state of that toilet
You absolutely REKT it OP, in two interesting ways; by being a complete degenerate who doesn't clean and by unleashing that load of hell and villainy.
>>
I hope defecation examination threads become a thing on /fit/. Literal shitposting is the final logical form.
>>
>>34903861
veggies, oatmeal, granola, and nuts all contain a lot of fiber together, so perhaps too much fiber. indigestible fiber passes right through you but makes your shits more comfortable
>>
>>34904151
>mfw I almost posted a picture of my shit this morning
I was so proud of it. I managed to wrap, in one giant rope, the entire bowl of the toilet. This thing had to be two feet long, unbroken.
>>
>>34903872
nuts alone are at least ~28% proteins
>>
>>34905030
back in the 90s we had dedicated forums where we posted pictures of our bowel movements and shared knowledge on how to get strong, long and thick pieces of shit piercing your anushole and stimulating your prostate
>tfw you can almost cum with the right shit
you youngters don't know what you missed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.