[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would wearing weighted clothes all the time actually do anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 418mPXEVf9L._SL160_.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
418mPXEVf9L._SL160_.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
Pic related
>>
give you shitty joints, you mean. there's a reason overweight people have a propensity towards joint problems.
>>
No, you have to lift weights and do proper forms of training, not reproducing whatever you see in animes.
>>
>>34902564
Shitty joints and decent calves if you did it for years
>>
>>34902564

You only wear them when you are doing hard cardio and HIIT shit like sprints and stuff like that.
>>
Why not? Master Roshi did it, you can too
>>
File: the pic.png (322 KB, 900x927) Image search: [Google]
the pic.png
322 KB, 900x927
Just ask the man himself
>>
If you wear them all the time, body will consider it as some normal condition after some time. At first, you will strengthen yourself because your body isn't used to it but after some time, there will be no resistance against your body by that cloth. If you want strength, you should always put yourself in resistance situations which is done by working hard at the gym, with low reps and high intensity.

Wearing them all the time will give you endurance skills, which is not strength or powerful muscles by no means. As we all experience, strength is much more useful than endurance such as in fights, liftin heavy things, running away or chasing someone etc. Noone will care if you can baby-punch someone for a thousand times, but you will be an alpha male when you punch someone so hard that their face is glued on the ground.
>>
>>34902564
Titin is not that heavy. It probably won't give you shitty joints.

There's something called hypergravity training, the thing it benefits most is plyonetrics iirc.

I don't see how it would be any worse than just gaining weight desu.
>>
>>34903946
Because there's a difference between gradually gaining weight over a period of months and slamming it on it 5 minutes.
>>
>>34904053
I have yet to see a non adjustable weight vest.

Also do you faggots actually pay for extra weight baggage at the airport instead of just sticking several kilos of clothes on yourself? You'd be surprised how much it can weigh.
>>
why don't you ask MOTHERFUCKING GOKU????
>>
>>34902564
Bye bye joints
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.