[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diarrhea and the gym 2 days ago I have pretty bad diarrhea Yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1404184746802.jpg (161 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1404184746802.jpg
161 KB, 800x800
Diarrhea and the gym

2 days ago I have pretty bad diarrhea
Yesterday it subsided and I had normal-ish stool
This morning I woke up and have already peed out of my butt 5x

Any advice on eating, drinking, and lifting while I'm dealing with this stomach bug?
>>
>Eat mexican food
>go to the gym
>squat heavy ATG
>tape it
>post on /fit/
>>
>mods mods
>>
>>34898743
no

post sauce on pic
>>
>>34898743
How's your shit? Blood, food leftovers, fat, just water...?
>>
File: 1439528639883.jpg (1 MB, 1907x1656) Image search: [Google]
1439528639883.jpg
1 MB, 1907x1656
>>34898874
Day 1 it was like soft serve
Yesterday It was more solid, but still soft looking
Today its basically just water
>>
>>34898902
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>34898743
Too bad the tits are fake.
Girls, don't have tits job. Please. Over time you'll find that it's not a matter of quantity, but of quality.

t. cisgendered 30 yo man
>>
BRAT buddy

>Bananas
>Rice
>Apples
>Toast

Also yogurt wouldn't hurt as it would add healthy cultures to your gut which would aid in digestion.
>>
>>34898902
You're not doing GOMAD only right?
>>
>>34898807
>rather post and wait for someone to reply instead of just fucking googling the pic
shiggy diggy
>>
>>34900177

There are exceptions. I dated a cardiobunny for a long time who was an A cup from all dem miles. Perfect body except for the small tits; pretty face, toned everything, relatively round ass, could take a pounding in bed. But she went from like a 7-8/10 to a defininte 10/10 when she got a boob job that put her up into the high-B to low-C range (32-34ish band, she was 5'5 and 105# before the tit job). They aren't for most women, but on the right women they're top-tier.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.