[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>check normiebook >(Your ex) is in a relationship with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 41
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>check normiebook
>(Your ex) is in a relationship with Neville Ifted
>Check his profile despite my better judgement
>at least two attractiveness points lower than me
>clearly never set foot in a gym in his life

Wtf lads, who else knows this feel?
>>
File: 1445101639329.jpg (91 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1445101639329.jpg
91 KB, 600x720
You know what that means right?
>>
Post your pic of ex
>>
>>34897934
Im not gonna do that senpai

>>34897920
Lifting doesnt count for shit, you actually have to be a good person?
>>
lol beta who cares if lift
>>
>>34897899

I saw my ex about a year after we broke up. Thought she was with her nephew at first, but then realized it was just a really small dude.

She introduced us and the hobbit was her bf. Maybe 5'2" 100lbs scared looking mong with a jewfro. He was obv intimidated by me so I tried to be nice when chatting with him. Didn't seem like a very bright fellow either.

I didn't get any joy out of it, I was only baffled by it.
I don't get why people obsess over who their exes are dating... What does it matter?
>>
>>34898079
Im not obsessed to be honest mate, its just that its her first bf since she dumped me and thats always gonna sting at least a little.
>>
>>34897899
>he has game
>he has a big dick
>he has a car/his own house
>rich
>tall
>good face
>has a good social group

Literally pick one of these and that's why she is with him, body isn't everything you nerd
>>
Female attraction is all about being confident.
You can be the ugliest motherfucker in the world if you're the most confident mofo in the world.
Liftin only can help you add to your confidence.
>>
Well, maybe try exercising your brain and character, since he obviously has other things going for him.
>>
He has a huge D
>>
>>34898093
>body isn't everything

This is not what /fit/ told me
>>
>>34898096
well said mate

gril can confirm

my bf skinny af but confident, 8" d and 6'+ tall no lift. And im lifting for him lol
>>
>check ex gfs facebook
>shes got even fatter than when we were dating
>is dating a sandnigger
>selfie under the covers where you can see they're not wearing shirth
>ex gf double chin
>sandnigger skeleton mode
Have good laugh and move on.
>>
>>34898133
>bf average stats
>im lifting for him

4/10 detected, opinion disregarded
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1100x1380
>>34898149
>>34898133
BTFO
>>
>>34897899
>Only fucked 1 girl in all my life
>meet this fat chick on tinder her fat was proportional but she was 5,3 180 or around that.
>Give her compliments she really likes it
>When i met her she had the claps wait 2 weeks then fuck her
>We go out to eat i tell her she looks pretty she told me her ex never told her that.
>Where eating she asks me why i didn't do anything for halloween. I actually went an a whole night coke binge by myself.
>Tell her i have Social anxiety remember shes a fucking huge sociallite with over 600 fb friend while i sit a little over 130

She dumped me the next day
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>34898176
holy shit there is no hope. You might just have seem too desperate but being an autist is certainly better than being a landwhale. Why the fuck did she feel she deserved better. Plus they have the fat shame propaganda going on for them. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34898224
> le ree meme xd
pls stay in your r9k shithole, there is no hope for you
>>
File: 1335240268563.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1335240268563.gif
3 MB, 240x135
I haven't gone on a date since 2008

I stopped partying, going out to bars/clubs in 2010.

I just gave up desu
>>
>>34898133
Do you find him down with your superior strength?
>>
This chick cheated on me with a cancer patient looking goblin. She actually ended up marrying him too.

>I know this feel
>>
>>34898149
>8" d is average
what are statistics?
>>
File: 1433334449253.jpg (19 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1433334449253.jpg
19 KB, 500x327
>>34897899
>having ways to stay in contact with your exes
lmao look at this sad fag. The only way to move on from the feels is to just cut off all contact.

>mfw my ex somehow found out who my current gf is and is talking to her on fb and sending her pics of how happy we were when we were still together
>>
>>34898541
>calling me a sad faggot even though I was strong enough to move on without cutting contact like a bitch

If lifting has taught my anything it's that progress and strength can only come through exposure to suffering.
>>
File: IMG_20150713_163224.jpg (83 KB, 416x555) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150713_163224.jpg
83 KB, 416x555
>He's a dyel looking nerd faggot.

I got fit and became more normie, did becoming Chad drive her away?
>>
>>34898561
>I was strong enough to move on without cutting contact like a bitch
And I quote
>who else knows this feel?
Seems that getting a feel indicates you haven't moved on

While I'm going to agree that in general, exposure to suffering is a good thing to become stronger as a person, you do have to be careful not to lose yourself and become bitter. We'll make it senpai, be safe.
>>
>>34898242
mods please ban this normie
thinks hes hothead for messing with the r9k legions
>>
File: elliot memed.jpg (274 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
elliot memed.jpg
274 KB, 803x688
>>34898093
>>
>tfw you still think about the nights you spent cuddling together
>tfw she is cuddling and fucking a new guy
>I was not prepared for this feel
>>
>>34898656

Who is this moose shirted cunt?

The before and after is after he stretched out his collar by hanging things from it.

Someone buy this twink a backpack :/
>>
>>34898699
>being this much of a newfag
shaking my head to be honest family
>>
I know, but that's good, right? Feels shit if the new person was hotter than you.

My own ex is dating a woman who's 35 years old. Good luck with her menopause and retarded kids she might one day give him. (I'm a 20yo female and he was 30yo man.)
>>
>>34898671
When you realize most women are incapable of love you will move forward. What it real for you is not for them. What they feel is satisfaction and fulfillment, and that can be lost easily, so if it happens overnight, having little regard for others that do not influence them socially, she will not hesitate to leave you even if you actually loved her. Because she never did
>>
>>34898714
>dating someone that much older than you
It's not worth it.
>>
>>34898699
>Being this ungentlemanly
>>
>>34898561
>progress and strength can only come through exposure to suffering

This is deep as fuck bro.
>>
>>34898718
>>>r/theredpill
fuck off m8.
>>
>>34898718
thank you anon. I needed this. You are a good bro. We are all gonna make it , all of us.
>>
>>34898746
found le redditor. Muslims are our friends, atheists are all assholes, cats are funny xd
>>
>>34898610
m9
>>
>>34898723
Why not? Is'n that the high test option? For him, at least. ;)
>>
File: pepe.jpg (12 KB, 217x200) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
12 KB, 217x200
>Get drunk
>Finally get the courage to ask my brother, who is still in contact with my ex, who she has been with
>He hesitates..'She's had a few..buddies..'
>Also tells me she has had 'sleepovers' at my former best friend of 12 years house
>Weakly follows up with 'i dont think they fucked..'
>>
One anon said that women are incapable of unconditionally loving anyone except for their children. Thats pretty consistent of all my experiences with women t b h
>>
>>34898795

It is funny because you still love her and care about her thinking she is the one or a special snowflake.
She is nothing but a whore anon, I have never seen or heard about her but I DO know she is a whore and she is not to be trusted.

>She's had a few..buddies

YES! she did fuck a few guys after your breakup. So fucking what? She aint coming back bro. You do not want her back. You are better off without her. Man the fuck up and move on. You are in pain now, in a few months you will be stronger than ever. Thanks to that WHORE.
>>
>Neville Ifted

My sides have reached the end of the universe
>>
File: 1051096-takamura_san__5_.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1051096-takamura_san__5_.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>first love gf in high school
>she breaks up with me
>I'm cut as fuck
>her next bf is a dude who is basically a shorter version of me
>wat.jpg
>see her on the train years later
>she's fat
>mfw
>>
File: dyelmode.jpg (21 KB, 520x347) Image search: [Google]
dyelmode.jpg
21 KB, 520x347
>>34898848
>high school
>I'm cut as fuck

MUH ABS AND MUH 28cm ARMS!
>>
>>34898877
I'm not sure what that has to do with my story for anon illustrating that even if you feel shit after getting dumped you can end up winning.
>>
>>34898823
That is so not true. Saying this as a female, I've been with who I didn't care about that much. Ask them, and they'd probably tell I treated them badly and that I'm a cold bitch.

But that's how it is, if you like someone you, you take his/hers actions personally. But try to remember that the odds are that he/she didn't intentionally hurt you, she/he just did what he wanted and as a result you got hurt. I never wanted to hurt them, my motivates were selfish but not mean.

You must have done something "bad" for others too. Maybe you never called to that chick you promised you'd call or you hooked up with her best friend. And again, you didn't do it cause you wanted to make her feel bad, but cause you simply wanted to sleep with her best friend and didn't care about her.

I've loved a lot and deeply. Not every man I've been with, but there's a person who'd I'd jump off a bridge. And no, he isn't the most handsome, fittest or richest one at all. He was older, less educated than I am and he had a bad self-esteem. There were million reasons not to love him, but I did and I still do and it was completely out of my own control that that happened.
>>
>>34898903
Sounds like the intro to a shitty book
>>
>>34898699
>"I don't know who the supreme gentleman and most eligible bachelor is."
It's almost as if you don't want to fuck blonde sorority girls.
>>
>>34898903
>THEM
>OTHERS
>I HAVE LOVED A LOT

You you didnt bitch. The more people you date, the less you get to love them. You cannot say I dated 10 guys, I fucked everysingle one of them and I loved them very much. Then you get into another relationship and forget about the last guy you were with. That is not love. You are a whore.
>>
File: tall.png (213 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
213 KB, 300x300
>>34898093
>tall

yea right
>>
>>34898133
fatty detected
>>
>>34898974
>being this much of a supreme gentleman
holy fuck some guys in this place. shaking my head, family.
>>
>>34898998
OH come on! Lets be real for a second. You cannot fuck 10+ guys and tell everysingle of of them "I LOVE YOU".

>I love you like I used to love my last 8 boyfriends!

That aint love.
>>
>>34898671
This. This is the worst.
>>
>>34898718
How about when a woman is obsessed with you though. Like talks to her friends about you constantly, goes out of her way to spend time with you, cries because she misses you so much, randomly just grabs onto you tightly as if to reaffirm that she has you, etc....

This was all stuff I saw in my last girlfriend, even though she was a slut deep down Im fairly certain she was in love with me. You're still basically right though, their love can shrivel up and die quickly if the object of their love becomes weak or demonstrates lower value in some way.
>>
>>34897956
fuck i hope not im a pretty terrible person all round
>>
>>34898079
I had that feel a few weeks ago. Attended birthday party in which girl I was having a fling with was also there.

Birthday girl invites coworker guys who only came to hit up girl I was seeing.

They stayed their distance on the otherside of the table, but I could feel their uneasyness.

Being a humble good dude, went over to introduce myself and they couldn't look me in the eye while trying to bro out with me at the same time

Totally different demeanor when I'm around to when I'm not. From mature young "boys" to obnoxious loud douches from what I'm told
>>
>>34897899
> I feel bad because my ex is with Chad Thundercock.
> I feel bad because my ex is with Skeletor McHungry.

Turns out if you didn't really want to lose a girl anything she does will make you feel bad. You fucked up by caring about who her new guy is.
>>
>>34898718
Happened to me literally overnight. Made the mistake to try and backtrack with a little care/ emotion but all was lost in that fleeting effort.
>>
>>34898248
I'm you but like 3 years younger. By now i just ask myself "what's even the point?" I'm clearly worthless/unbelievably ugly. I'll just live without ever being loved.
>>
>>34899017
if what they say is "nothing is forever" then what makes (what makes) what makes (what makes) what makes love the exceeeeptioon?
So why, oh, why, oh
Why, oh, why, oh, why, oh
Are we still in denial when we know we're not happy here?
>>
>>34898131
Disregard real world feedback, /fit/ is right
>>
File: 1447257809926.jpg (49 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
1447257809926.jpg
49 KB, 373x327
>>34899143
>>
What's the /fit/ consensus on fat girls? I have a fwb 1,65m 75-80kg that gives good head + nice tits
Should I keep her or is it ruining my street cred?
I also find her constant blabbering insufferable
>>
>>34897899
>>34897920
>You know what that means right?

It basically means that OP has such an atrocious personality that it outweighs his +2 attractiveness
>>
>>34899193
Keep that shit but keep it on the hush hush. If anyone finds out just straight out tell 'em, she's ok and the head she gives is c4$$$$$$h.
>>
>>34899183
>implying andre 3000 wasn't dropping bombs of truth with those lyrics

i think generally autistic people can't into self-expression, including music. not that i know for sure... i am not a psychologist
>>
>>34899211
Whatever anon.
>>
>>34899126
it's called self-love (no, not jerking off).
sounds like you're suffering from low self-esteem issues. just be kinder to yourself, treat yourself like how you would treat a person whom you love or admire.
you are the only person responsible for your well-being so don't seek love or anything from the outside, start from within you.
>>
>>34898847
Glad somebody liked it family
>>
>>34899193
fucking one every now and then at the moment. she's crazy though so i need to stop. she's not fat but isn't xactly thin. many people wouldn't go there. she does however have a very attractive ass, and is great in the sack. i'm conflicted. would never relationship but whatever.
>>
>>34898974
>You cannot say I dated 10 guys, I fucked everysingle one of them and I loved them very much
Never did I stay so. I've dated guys who I wasn't that into, I have had sex twice with a person who I wasn't interested in a serious matter. Maybe you gain feelings towards every female you meet, but it doesn't work like that for me. I've been in love once only.
>>
>>34899017
Seriously, I never said I loved every single guy I've dated/slept with. (Dated hmm I don't know maybe something under 10, slept with 4.) Loved one of those and I never said I would have loved the rest, not for them or for you.

Casual sex, never heard? Welcome to Northern Europe, dude. We got no old Christian ideals to live up for.
>>
>>34898989
>manlet detected
>>
File: 1443555163459.jpg (35 KB, 478x439) Image search: [Google]
1443555163459.jpg
35 KB, 478x439
I know from experience bro. You got to cut contact. Other women are out in the world man.

The thing about women is they are attracted to confidence. When you are confident panties drop. Breakups fuck up your confidence. They suck it all away. The only way to move onto other women is to get rid of shit that kills confidence and work on things that build confidence.

>cut off contact with ex, no fb, no nothing.
>lift eat sleep.
>work on making that paper, bitch, devote yourself to job/career, whatever
>fuck fatties. Seriously, go fuck a fatty. Having some oinker gobble your cock and worshipping your body is a total ego boost.
>>
>>34899976
C O P E N H A G EN
O
P
E
N
H
A
G
E
N
>>
>>34897899
>falling for the "women are capable of love meme"

They're subhuman m8, get over it.
>>
>>34897899
>your 'ex'
Easy fix. Get a replacement for your broken goods.
>>
File: image.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>34900075
>this whole post
>>
File: 1395512208857.jpg (25 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1395512208857.jpg
25 KB, 500x504
>gf breaks up with me
>mentally destroyed but decide to morph for the better
>lose 100lbs, looking better than I ever have
>social, outgoing and doing well in my entire life
>she's dating an overweight ginger who is almost 30 and still wears Bring Me The Horizon shirts and has gauged ears
>This should bother me but it doesn't because I realized she wasn't even what I wanted/needed in the first place
>I've officially matured and understand what I want
>mfw we meet up and I've excelled beyond her imagination as a new human and she's left in the dust

My resolve was tested and I emerged victorious. You can't let it get to you OP, just move on man. Girls have no idea what they like or want in a guy, don't assume he's better than you
>>
>>34898903
Proof that womyn have autism
>>
>>34897899
>check my ex's social media the other night for the first time since we broke up (one year ago)
>find her tumblr
>she wrote poems about me literally ONE YEAR AFTER WE BROKE UP
>she still isnt over me
>she doesnt even know i lift now
Feels pretty good desu
>>
File: pepe.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>Be borderline obese for the majority of gradeschool after 3rd grade
>Minority who went to primarily white schools
>Develop almost no social skills, and years of 4chan browsing have left me with an extremely jaded and dark sense of humor that most people don't exactly like
>Diagnosed with chronic depression during Senior year
>Thoughts of suicide everyday for a while, hate myself for being a fat fuck who can't interact with others unless I'm making fun of myself to amuse them
>End of senior year I was 5ft 11 and weighed 265 pounds, the heaviest I've ever been
>Decide enough is enough, start cutting
>Now freshman in college
>Down to 205 IBs as of today
>Still 20-30 pounds to go before I'm happy and feel like I can attempt a bulk
>Only girl I've kissed was a literal hamplanet that was trying to molest me when I was blackout drunk
>Joined a fraternity to try and become more "normal" and socially adjusted
>Frat is not a stereotypical DUDE LMAO frat, and all the guys there are pretty chill
>Still feel extremely out of place at parties and socials, often just drink alone or awkwardly dance (tfw black and can't dance, what the fuck man?)
>tfw just waiting to reach 190-195 by mid December
>tfw will take a DNP cycle to lose the last 20 pounds during Winter Break
>tfw even if I get in good shape and become physically attractive I will still have no idea how to interact with girls
>tfw divorced parents
>tfw lived with my Mom who filled house with junk food
>tfw if I lived with my Dad who's huge on nutrition and health, I'd probably be well adjusted and not a lardass
Wew fucking lad
>>
>>34899143
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey yaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>34900511
>she doesnt even know i lift now
What difference does that make?
>>
>>34900644
that if she is still pining over my skinnyfat self, she probably would like my new, lifting self even more. I dont ever want to get back with her but its just an ego boost
>>
>>34900644
Lifting changes everything. From body and willpower to mind and life perspective. I tend to go along better with people who lifted or done physical activities for a long time. Their overall decisions and actions seem more reasonable.
>>
>>34897899
I wish that dumb bitch would go ahead and get a new bf so she leaves me the fuck alone.
>>
File: 1443724502510.gif (434 KB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
1443724502510.gif
434 KB, 319x240
>>34898903
She unironically thinks this makes sense and isn't an example of the ephemeral, capricious, and whimsical nature of women that people in this thread are talking about. Holy shit, wimin.
>>
>>34897899

>first love is a qt azn
>things end very messily
>know azn is a full blown slut now
>tila tequila tier azn slut
>wish she never changed
>have to accept she did

I don't even care that much, it just bothers me that I never got a chance to talk to her about how I felt when things ended. If I had that I wouldn't care at all but it will never happen
>>
File: crawling in my feels.png (83 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
crawling in my feels.png
83 KB, 790x773
>at Taco Bell cuz bulkin
>qt cashier makes small talk with me
>ask when she started
>"oh just last week! ^_^"
>holy fuck dat smile
>ask for her name
>"so anonette d-do you wanna hang out sometime?"
>mfw she said yes
got her number, then it got busy and i had to stop talking to her
first time i got a number in 2 years thanks bros
>>
File: 1445572840180.jpg (284 KB, 1196x1771) Image search: [Google]
1445572840180.jpg
284 KB, 1196x1771
>>34898795
That's fucked up anon. I'll kick your friends ass for you if you want. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda...
>>
>go out with slut because I'm desperate
>we have a great time for almost a year
>things start going downhill
>break up
>its been almost 2 months
>I'm still single and haven't even gotten close to another girl
>she's had multiple hook ups, a beta floater, and tons of guys pining over her

Why do women have it so easy
>>
>>34900935
Find the little solace you need in this picture
>>
>>34901015
who is that chick brah
>>
>>34901052
Wish I knew. I'd gladly turn over my life savings just to smell her ass.
>>
Haha I know that feel
So listen to this,
I used to date this nice chick back in 2012, first girl I had feelings for, we met in college (she's a swimmer)
Anyways, we broke up and she went sex crazy?
Was weird cuz she was friends with all my friends so they would always show me her Facebook photos for the new guy she was banging, and eventually our friends stopped being friends with her. It kind of bothered me at the time.
Long story short and 3 years later
>has 2 kids with one guy
>was married for a month then divorced
>remarried and had 2 more kids with another guy
>was banging some Spanish guy in between there somewhere
All in 3 years. She lost a lot of weight, (she was always pretty thin) and now her cheeks are sunken in and she just looks tired.
Saw them at Kroger the other day, all 6 of them, just felt sad because she was a smart girl who wanted to be a veterinarian. Now she has 4 kids and is married to some enlisted army guy
>>
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 2423x1433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 2423x1433
>>34900725
>Lifting changes everything. From body and willpower to mind and life perspective. I tend to go along better with people who lifted or done physical activities for a long time. Their overall decisions and actions seem more reasonable.
>>
File: 1382951034_0.jpg (29 KB, 635x318) Image search: [Google]
1382951034_0.jpg
29 KB, 635x318
>>34901070
I think its this hoe but i don't know
>>
>>34901109
kek
>>
>>34898561
This is the answer to why people are so weak in body mind and spirit these days.
>>
File: ModernMale.gif (1 MB, 3200x4136) Image search: [Google]
ModernMale.gif
1 MB, 3200x4136
>>34901155
sorry forgot pic
>>
>>34901031

Who the fuck is that senpai?
>>
>>34901455
Darius Rucker
>>
>>34901455
Shooter McGavin
>>
>>34901468

>Darius
>white

So who is it really and why would I find solace?
>>
>>34901455
Travis Cole
>>
>>34901499
Stfu tbqh Family

If you cannot accept Darius Rucker as your savior then you will forever be a DYEL kek fuck faggot candy ass mother fucker
>>
>>34897899

tfw you realise men pick women based on looks over personality & women pick men based on everything else over looks
>>
File: image_39.jpg (43 KB, 545x500) Image search: [Google]
image_39.jpg
43 KB, 545x500
>>34898176
>when I met her she had the clap
You fucked up as soon as you went further than this.
>>
File: OPKFC.gif (2 MB, 380x292) Image search: [Google]
OPKFC.gif
2 MB, 380x292
>>34897899
>check normiebook
>stalk ex because we broke up ~1mo ago and I'm cut up about it
>ex is now in a relationship with some stoner yolo loser
>comments from his friends saying "finally official, this has been going on for a while"
>cry

Mfw he knocked her up and dumped her
>>
>>34897899
That's a good feel you bitch! You think that in a few years that skank you used to call a gf will look at that fat slob and find him attractive? Sluts are just like us. Keep training and mind your own fucking business. In a few years when she sees you she will regret it.
>>
>>34898133
>when you know he baiting but your still triggered
>>
I broke up with my ex like 4 months ago and she has removed me on everything, she even removed me on fucking linkedin.

Best way to get over someone is to just avoid thinking about them and having pictures of them on normiebook is bad.

Been banging 18-21yo bitches on a weekly basis, got fit again and got more money.

Can't complain really haha
It's great being single :)
Haha no but seriously, I want to kill myself everyday.
>>
>>34900559
You're gonna make it. If it helps at all, all the black people I know (also predominantly white, and also Mexican and native area) are generally extremely well liked, even if they're kinda douchy, just cause I think white people love having black friends.
>>
>>34900948
Trust me, text her, you're not too busy. She works fast food bro. She's bored. You are too.
>>
>>34898764
C-cats are funny tho, how is he reddit anyways, you're just bitter af
>>
>>34901455
The Hourglass
>>
>>34898877
He means upset, you mong
>>
>>34898176
I think the issue here is your insane lack of confidence

>5,3 180 or around that
>she had the claps

proof in the type of women you go for
>>
File: A43YhvtCUAA08Gt.jpg (46 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
A43YhvtCUAA08Gt.jpg
46 KB, 500x442
>>34900075
>lift eat sleep.
>work on making that paper, bitch, devote yourself to job/career, whatever

My life for the past four months.

I have worked every single weekend for the past four fucking months.

I am the cat in pic related.
>>
>>34897899
It means your ex downgraded. You should be laughing your ass off at her.
>>
>>34901596

This. Not sure why you morons are automatically assuming these hoes feel like they've upgraded when they do this shit.

What if the bitch just totally sucks, and you being with her was basically charity? A stroke of luck a dumb thot like that isn't gonna get twice? She looked a gift horse in the mouth, thought she could do better like the brainwashed whore she is, and now she's living with the consequences. Fuck her shit.
>>
File: 1445905357230.jpg (13 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
1445905357230.jpg
13 KB, 215x250
>>34901629

>Can't complain really haha
>It's great being single :)
>Haha no but seriously, I want to kill myself everyday.

Get out of my head.
>>
File: 1446494777398.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1446494777398.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>34901139
It's not. I'm quite familiar with the hoe you referenced. She ain't got an ass like that.
>>
Good looks aren't the be all end all of getting girls. Sure they help a lot, especially with particular girls but some girls also rate personality and humour very highly.

I know several really fucking beautiful girls who are with average guys. I tend to notice this more with eastern European girls mostly. I know several Polish girls who are really beautiful and their boyfriends are like 5/10.
>>
>>34901586
Damn
>>
File: 1446318003226.jpg (11 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1446318003226.jpg
11 KB, 212x218
>>34897899
I'm in the same position brah. Just keep lifting fookin hard, do good in school to get a good job, and find a qt bbw on tinder
>>
>>34900511
pretty good desu senpai
>>
>>34901679
Yeah, it could be that. Or it could be Im such a terrible person that my better aesthetics werent enough to compensate and she'd rather be with some fat piece of shit instead of me because of it.
>>
>>34901738
Thank you family, your words encourage me.
>>
>>34897899
>Neville L'fted
Stealing

Also, I know that feel all too well.
>opt out of social media for a year for cocoon mode gains
>get relatively (by normie standards) shredded >work on my dress and general grooming
>last but not least, mental gains galore
>go onto Facebook, new profile pictures, cavalier attitude toward the sycophants
>except for one
>ex-girlfriend who's on profile pictures, statuses and even desperately popping up in chat telling me how cool and handsome I am
>tfw she's still beautiful but her boyfriend is a fat nerdy fuck
>tfw I could potentially enact on him what happened to me (cheated on)
>tfw it's why I never responded to any of her advances

I'm doing the right thing
>>
Imagine if we could all have a /fit/ breakup meetup and just get royally fucked up.

I nominate Krakow in Poland.
>>
>>34901786
I nominate Grozny, Chechnya.
>>
>>34901786
>Krakow in Poland.
As an Englishman I wouldn't notice the difference
>>
>using the word normie
>being from r9k
>posting memefrog meme
why dont you stab your tongue with a rusty screwdriver
>>
>>34901956
Why dont you say something nice, friendo?
>>
File: 1447015297108.jpg (88 KB, 625x627) Image search: [Google]
1447015297108.jpg
88 KB, 625x627
>>34901956
>implying youre normie
>posting edgelord shit on 4chan

Don't deny what you are anon.
>>
>>34901956
We've called people normies and Chads for years on /fit/ mate, it's just a bit of a laugh
>>
File: fedora66.jpg (13 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
fedora66.jpg
13 KB, 333x333
>>34901499
>being a DYEL kek fuck faggot candy ass disney pussy mother fucker
>>
>>34902029
Smelly dumb frogposting scum
>>
File: hahahahahhah.gif (3 MB, 263x150) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahhah.gif
3 MB, 263x150
>>34900190
>a grill being the kickstart for your lifts
xD TOB KEG
>>
File: body acceptance.png (467 KB, 540x623) Image search: [Google]
body acceptance.png
467 KB, 540x623
>>34900075
i love fat bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKcdmYp3nSI
>>
File: 163.gif (4 MB, 420x262) Image search: [Google]
163.gif
4 MB, 420x262
>>34900190
you've become a weapon wielding nigger?
>>
>>34901679
Seriously speaking. And taking into account that what you say is probably right. There is no actually "making it" and our little small victories and absurd scores that we autists play in our minds are just that...
>>
>>34899108
this is literally the truth
>>
>>34901784
or u could knock her up just for fun, rite?
>>
>>34899072
I think its more fear of losing that dominant alpha male than it is love. Maybe thats what love is but if a more alpha male comes along he will take your place instantly.
>>
File: iur.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
iur.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>34897920
>>
>>34902356
yeah i mean it was more the end of an 8 year relationship with my gf/best friend and atleast i didn't do it FOR her, i just did it to prove to myself that i'm not a symbiotic shitter. i've succeeded

>>34902450
i fucking wish
>>
>>34902634
>i fucking wish
kekold
>>
>>34902573
Anon...
>>
File: dieminion.webm (3 MB, 1248x702) Image search: [Google]
dieminion.webm
3 MB, 1248x702
>>34902663
>>
>>34901671
>>34901584
What the hell is "the claps"?
>>
>>34902736
chlamydia or gonorrhea, i can't remember which one. sexual disease
>>
>>34900559
I feel you man. I didn't even get my first kiss till I started lifting. I still have no idea how to talk to girls, but since I have started going out more its been getting easier. You'll make bro.
>>
>>34900559
>>34902835
talk to girls exactly how you talk to guys. it makes it so much easier, seriously
>>
>>34901300
Wow. Whoever made that has some serious issues.
>>
>>34898176
>coke binge
>for halloween

It's no wonder t.b.h.
>>
>>34902356
fucking lol that gif is so perfect
>>
>>34902864
Pretty much this. They enjoy people "going easy" on them, but it's not really special. When you're serious or critically minded around them it's a relatively novel experience because so many people put them on a pedestal.
>>
>>34898561
Except you're lying to yourself and have, obviously and beyond a shadow of doubt, not actually moved on.
>>
>>34900511
>Feels pretty good
Does the fact that your ex is a pathetic depressed piece of shit ever bother you
Because it bothers me immensely
>>
>>34903098
It's even more pathetic that he thinks that since he started lifting recently that she will miss him more lol.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LBTdJHkAr5A
>>
>>34897899
>check normiebook
>ex blocked me
>her shit is all private
>>
>>34903335
Might be better that way anon
>>
>>34903352
Curiosity is a bitch though
>>
>>34903398
So is ur ex
>>
maybe he has a big dick
>>
>>34897899
>out on a night out with friends
>some group of girls say "oh shit its Anon"
>they are staring
>hold on I recognise them
>its my ex and her friends
>they are mirin because I spent the last year eating better and lifting more
>ex got fat
>her hot friend spends the night following me and trying to talk to me and ask if I want to chat somewhere quiet and get to know one another, I decline
>friends think I'm alpha because I turned down an 8/10 with daddy issues
>"Anon gets so much pussy that he can blank 8/10's, what a fucking legend"
>my ex actually fucked me over because she was physically abusive when she was thin and pretty, I struggle to even come into physical contact with women because I flinch expecting to be hit
>I can't tell my friends this because I became the group leader when I got fit
I sincerely hope that none of you gents know these feels.
>>
>>34897899
I got one for ya OP. Classic /fit/ love story:

>be me, highschool, 2006
>meet most awesome gf I could ever have hoped for
>she is beautiful, smart, outgoing, huge boobs that I love, etc
>we're in textbook classical literature type of love
>leave for USAF a year later
>she breaks it off with me about 5 months in
>lose my shit, go crazy, heart broken to this day
>everyone once in a blue moon, look her up on FB to see how she's doing
>every bf she's had since then has been skinnyfat or dyel manlets
>I'm 6'4 and, since joining the AF have gotten in great shape over the years
>can't figure out wtf is going on

Maybe women really don't like tall and /fit/ guys?

Also, am I fucked in the head if it's been 8.5 years and still in love with the girl? I have literally thought about her every day since she broke up with me, whether it be about her smile, her laugh, or just hoping she's happy and doing well.
>>
>>34901052
nena maclean breh
>>
>>34903484
i was beaten by a group of older girls with wooden sticks when i was 10 or something
just for lulz
sometimes i wondered if this somehow unconsciously contributed to my sperging
>>
>this thread
God forbid that you actually go through something difficult in your life.
>>
>>34898699
>doesn't know the ultimate scholarly gentleman
>too poor to wear the coziest of cozys A&F muscle fit shirts

Oscillating my cranium, and that's no lie family.
>>
>>34903484
>>34903588
I was super skelly and late bloomer until after highschool. I remember many different occasions where grills would hold me down or push me around physically. It was often sexual in nature.

Didn't really impact me negatively, but I know for a fact that there would be more female rapists if more females could physically overpower men in their age range/environment.
>>
>>34901015
That chick needs to lose some weight, its pretty
disgusting tbph
>>
>>34903735
Nigga imagine being in that showing and sliding your dick in between them soapy buttcheeks. I can't think of a greater feeling than fucking an HTAM in her fat, soapy ass
>>
File: 36656.jpg (110 KB, 610x698) Image search: [Google]
36656.jpg
110 KB, 610x698
>>34898541
That's weakling talk, like what a woman or child would do.

Just demonstrate that you're living for yourself and in accordance with virtue.
>>34898133
How do you know his penis size? Did you pull out a ruler one day?
>>
>>34897899
>check normiebook
>ex is in a relationship with a dyel skelly
>shorter than me
>weaker than me
>doesn't have a job and im making tons more money than he ever will due to our majors
>5 facial aesthetic points on me

>today is their one year anniversary
>me 12% bf visible 6 pack bridging on 8
>still ugly face
>she looks more beautiful than ever before
>haven't had a gf since
>>
>>34901139
Well I'd take my pecker and I'd fuckin wreck 'er
>>
>>34901455
Donald Trump
>>
>>34901649
No they're not.

That's like saying "wasps are funny". They're not. They're just cunts.

Well, videos of them falling over are funny.
>>
>>34901786
I nominate Paris in Fr... wait, scratch that.
>>
File: 1437414776585.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
1437414776585.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>34898795
What the fuck is wrong with your "friend" seriously punch him in the fucking face. I've had my bro's ex-gf come on to me and told her to go fuck herself because I would rather kill myself than do that to one of my bros. They've been with me through thick and thin seriously this gets me triggered as fuck.
>>
>>34897899
it means that he have more money than you.
>>
>youre a 7/10
>your ex is an 8/10
>her new bf is a 5/10
On one hand its great because i only need to score a 6/10 to 'win' the breakup,but on the other hand I am so mad that this jammy fucking 5/10 gets to fuck my 8/10 now,lucky bastard. Don't get me wrong Im glad we broke up she was fucking crazy, but she is hot, theres no denying that, and this little 5/10 dyel no way deserves to be fucking her.
>>
>>34897899
why are you sad about that cunt? it just means she cant do better than you. now go out there and show her what shes missing, then rub it in her face with your super hot new girlfriend that lifts with you. stop being a faggot
>>
>>34901786
Fucking for this. Vote Minneapolis or Atlanta.
>>
>>34904452
why would i want to go to nigger city usa? if anything it would be in a major hub like new york, you are just trying to get us robbed jamal.
>>
>>34903492
I honestly think no one ever truly gets over their first love, if they were together for a long time anyway. It's never really the same after that.
>>
>>34901031
>>34901031
Couple of buddies met him at a bar earlier this year, he took his son out for his 21st I think.

Said he was a pretty cool guy.
>>
File: 1356928273143.png (195 KB, 386x403) Image search: [Google]
1356928273143.png
195 KB, 386x403
>>34897899
>tfw ex in rebound relationship
>tfw she's so over me but can't seem to stop talking about me
>mfw she's getting fat
>mfw my booty call has a way banging body compared to hers
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>34901784
No your not
>>
>>34904545
>>34904545
turning trip off
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.