[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That chick who looks at you at the gym and ends up ruining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1443915863206.jpg (75 KB, 658x413) Image search: [Google]
1443915863206.jpg
75 KB, 658x413
>That chick who looks at you at the gym and ends up ruining your workout
>>
>that chick with the "workout mom" tank that ask you how many sets you have left. Then give you attitude when you tell her 3.
>>
That chick who doesn't get on all fours and suck your cock at the gym
>>
>>34895980
As a girl who makes accidental eye contact with people, how does this ruin workouts? Should I maintain eye contact to establish dominance?
>>
>>34896122
I stare the cunts down everytime, alpha as fuck.
>>
>>34896122
You've triggered their autism. It can't be helped
>>
>>34896122
No you should show some boob cleavage or butt crack so we divert our stare
>>
File: giphy.gif (498 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
498 KB, 500x345
>>34896122
Just say hi in a very "sup dude" way or nod.
There's this really pretty latina that reminds me of my ex and everytime she's in the room I have to switch to the opposite room. If she is in the free weight room I go do cable and cardio stuff, if she is in the cardio room I go do free weights.
God she's pretty
I wanna date her lol

Pic unrelated
>>
>>34896788

She notices. Stop being a beta and talk to her
>>
>>34896990
but... but im somewhere between builtfat and chubbyfat
>>
>>34896990
like dude, I guess im closer to builtfat but like, I'm pretty sure she is alot stronger than me.
my only impressive lifts are shrugs and like maybe deadlifts. she's so cute. maybe I'll ask her out in a few months
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.