[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HGH increase naturally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: cuckkin.jpg (95 KB, 465x662) Image search: [Google]
cuckkin.jpg
95 KB, 465x662
You can get a natural 2000% increase in GH just by fasting for 24 hours, is this real or fake?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619/

http://breakingmuscle.com/nutrition/intermittent-fasting-for-athletes-the-why-and-how
>>
It's called intermittent fasting. Everybody on here thinks its broscience
>>
>>34893973
>>34893973

Also herd IF increases gh when working out or something like that, but Alan Aragon basically says IF is whatever when working out.

http://www.alanaragon.com/an-objective-look-at-intermittent-fasting.html

>does klokov train fasted tho?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ratD0g9SUU4
>>
>>34894000

24 hour fast once a week, not a 9 hour eating window.
>>
You're mixing up the two studies that you linked. The pubmed one looks at 5 day fasts; doing this in practicum would be retarded because you'd lose muscle and make the entire thing pointless, probably even detrimental regardless of HGH release. Find a study that talks about HGH production over the course of 24 hours and maybe you have a point. Where did you even pull the 2000% over 24 hours figure from?

IF is completely different because you're not fasted for prolonged periods of days at a time, just a few hours. Personally I find this a case of preference, as I am weak if I haven't eaten anything, but other people seem to do ok. I really like it for cuts because I don't get hungry if I don't eat, so I can easily keep cals down and still eat huge meals albeit once or twice a day.

All that said, trying to manipulate hormones in order to be more efficient is really just a waste of time. You're better off eating a shitload when you're bulking, eating well and lightly when you're cutting, and just lifting. All the time and energy you spend trying to meticulously plan your meals so that you don't gain a teeny bit of extra fat while you're bulking is silly, and trying to do 'leangains' is inefficient anyway.
>>
>>34894033
http://www.anabolicmen.com/increase-hgh-in-24-hours/

Great post, just wanted to see peoples take on the subject.
>>
>>34894033
klokov training fasted, is this beneficial because of the juice?
>>
>>34894077

that website reads like a shill post for leangains. Despite him mentioning it in the paper I still can't find what he's talking about - in the study results they say that there was no change in GH after the first day of fasting, but they tested again after the 5th day and found the increase. It's just confusing overall, maybe I'm retarded and can't see anything

also, those fucking comments, jesus

>>34894086

no, as I said some people can train fasted but that doesn't mean they fast for days, just that they usually train in the morning and don't eat beforehand. Some people like training like that. I don't really, run out of juice after 1 or 2 exercises. Plus, klokov eats a bunch the night before, I thought.
>>
>>34893973
Davey pls go
>>
>>34894176

Didint read the comments because gullible normies, so no reason to do a 1-2 24 hour fast for caloric restriction?
>>
>>34894176
>>34892235

help with my routine m8?
>>
>>34894213

I mean, personally I don't think so. Trying to manipulate hormones is a bit silly considering that you're kind of denying yourself a productive lifting or rest day to do it because your body can't do any repairs. Could be worth it if you can't lift for a few days because no gym, or something, but that's just a guess

>>34894240

if you're making your own WL routine, it's better to just do an established one. Greg Everett's beginner catalyst athletics routine is great
>>
>>34894263

Right on thanks mane, any other routine recomendations?
>>
Modifying hormones through diet timing provides a very minuscule benefit. It may result in a small noticeable difference over the course of years if you do follow IF very strictly. If you like optimizing every little detail of your training and diet then by all means go for it. Just know you'll be putting in a lot of work and effort for almost no reward.
If anything if you're trying to bulk, IF may make you lose out on potential gains because it's hard to fit all your calories in a smaller eating time window.
>>
>>34894356

nah not really but if you're a beginner then you should probably really nail mobility and squat form, good squat is the foundation of weightlifting and you can't squat correctly without mobility
>>
>>34894553
question
>>
>>34894678

?
>>
File: coach sommer.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
coach sommer.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>34894814

What if i want to mix gymnastics strength training and olympic lifting?
>>
>>34894894

>this again
idk tbf desu baka senpai m8
>>
>>34894909

Fauarrrrrrrk
>>
>>34894894
honestly the best way to approach this without sacrificing either is to literally do both lifting and gymnastics but spread it out over a 2 week cycle rather than one week

say you lift 5 days a week and wanna do F1 with H1 so by doing it as it says in the book you do F1 3 days and H1 2 days
so you have your lifting routine and gymnastics routine that are 5 days each right? you simply pair up each day next to eachother on the week.

example
lift days = ABCDE
gymnastics days = abcde

AaBbCxx => cDdEexx

so as you can see you literally receive all of the volume of both workouts, but your rate of progression is cut in half. but t b h f a m its basically the only drawback since you make no cutbacks on training intensity
>>
>>34893973

Mate just hit up the sauna and cold showers. Hormonal gains and health gains through the roof.
>>
>>34894987

tfw no sauna, also sources?

>inb4 rhonda patrick
>>
>>34894965

Sounds rough, what routine could i cople with foundation, tyson edwards explained his routine very briefly which is olympic mornings, and gst in afternoons.
>>
>>34893973
Martin berkham you are no better than jeff seid. Please go
>>
>>34895020
>Martin berkham

dudes a fag.
>>
>>34895010

Dr. Rhonda Patrick has basically done the best examination of all the available literature out there.
>>
>>34895156

im jk, just butt mad i don;'t got a sauna.
>>
>>34894086

Some people train fasted for other more realistic reasons.

Such as the guys who train extremelt hard, and with a full stomach might just BARF.

Also, muscles can store quite a bit of glycogen. Its there for the fasted training, and you will obviosly eat sometime before the next session to replenish it.
>>
>>34895237

Dem olympic double sessions? Plus who knows what klokov takes pre workout.
>>
I fast all day. When I get home from work, my body looks terrible. After I eat something. It looks better. Why is this?
>>
>>34896477

glocogen depletion.
>>
>>34896598
But I don't feel particularly low on energy: just look shit. Soft and weak.
>>
>>34896707

glycogen's what makes your muscles look full. Chances are you probably are weak too if you lift in a fully fasted state
>>
>>34896726
>Chances are you probably are weak too if you lift in a fully fasted state

I have a pre workout snack but it's nothing major. Do you mean I must be weak if I'm able to do that, or my body is just weak at that point in time?
>>
>>34896959

Both, most likely.
>>
>>34893973
Even if it was real. Sucks HGH isn't an anabolic hormone.
>>
File: 35.jpg (12 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
12 KB, 200x210
>>34896983
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.