[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a planet. A very unhealthy planet. I've had a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
I'm a planet.
A very unhealthy planet.
I've had a tough life and my only escape was food and binge eating my way to oblivion.

Decided to get my shit together, went to a shrink, changed my diet and very recently started exercising.
Got my ass to the gym. Today was my second day.

Guy near by (pungent smelly fucker) stared at me the whole time - look of disgust on his face.

Ignored him and did my workout. But I guess I'm hurt and angry.

He sat close to me, there were bikes he could go to all over the place where he wouldn't have to look at me if that was so displeasing to him.

So why the fuck go next to me and then push on me his feelings of resentment?

Why do that to someone trying to better themselves?

Why does he think he can fucking judge me just because i'm fat. Why is this shit okay? and why didn't i get up, find a drink and throw it in his face. I don't even know.
>>
>>34892770
>He sat close to me, there were bikes he could go to all over the place where he wouldn't have to look at me if that was so displeasing to him.
What the hell??

Also OP. I have two friends, one very skinny and one fatty. Both quit gym because they were both paranoid that people kept looking at them. This is just you guys being too nervous. Most people at gyms only care about looking at themselves. Maybe you should too. Focus on your workout and everything will be fine.
>>
>>34892770
The world is full of strange fucks who don't care to help themselves, fit and fat.
>>
>>34892770
Call him out for it, 90% of people don't like confrontation, if he insults you just ignore him after.
>>
The best revenge is living well. Some people are dicks.

Keep it up you shrinking hamplanet.
>>
>>34892770
Nice story you fat shit. Nobody cares.

When will fat fucks realize that literally nobody wants to hear ever a peep from you until lost a majority of your weight?
>>
>>34892830
>Both quit gym because they were both paranoid that people kept looking at them
Pretty much don't do this. It's human nature to look at other people to make sure they're not a threat. Everyone at the gym is only focusing on themselves, it's all in your head.

Unless your taking up equipment doing something stupid.
>>
just go on dnp already and fuck off fatso
also
>I've had a tough life and my only escape was food
>tough life
>only escape was food
Shut the fuck up you lazy piece of lard.
>>
>>34892830
this. no one's judging you. they might look at you real quick and think something but who cares? why do you care what some random thinks about you?
>>
>>34892830
>>34892900
It's hard to tell myself i'm being paranoid, when I'm convinced I'm not. I guess I was feeling self-conscious though, and shouldn't have focused on anything else than what I was doing.

>>34892831
Well that's the thing, not sure I ever wanted to be part of it.

>>34892851
That could work too, even being polite and asking if something's the matter, might have gotten him to back off. Even if just to remind him that I'm human too.

>>34892865
thanks ^^

>>34892976
I know you're right - it's just hard enough as it is. Just needed to vent I guess.
>>
>>34892770
look mate, you're fucking disgusting.

you're literally a pile of shit to us. You didn't take care of your body and now you are treated like a festering pile of shit. as you clean your mess of a physique up, you will get less and less disgusted looks, but get used to this wild fucking ride because YOU did this to yourself.

it's not like he was staring at you because of your skin color or something you had no control of, he was disgusted that someone could even take it that far and be that fucking ignorant to their health.

You deserve every fucking disgusted look you get

until your weight starts with a 1
>>
>>34893471
>Until your weight starts with a 1

Forever a boy
>>
>>34893471
>until your weight starts with a 1
DYEL manlet detected
>>
>>34892770
You fat fuck, you need people staring at you and possibly calling you out for being an hamplanet. You should thank him. You don't need are fat acceptance nor someone praising you for every little efforts you put into it. You don't deserve a prize, you're far away from it. Culling yourself in some kind of self-gratification is the first step to return stuffing your face with the entire fridge.
Continue your workout and don't expect it to be easy. Don't escape judgements, you need them.
You fat fuck.
>>
>>34893303
1. he has every right to look at you any way he wants to

2. most propably he actually doesn't give a shit and you're imagining it. That's just his normal face

3. Even if he actually IS detesting you with his every cell, why would you or anyone else give a fuck
>>
>Oh my god someone is looking at me and judging me, wahhh ;_;
You're going to get judged on everything you do, everywhere you go. It's the same case for everyone. Doesn't matter if you're fit or fat, beautiful or not.

Welcome to reality. You can either laugh about it and not give a fuck or take it personally + get distraught.

Some people will attempt to make you feel better by telling you that nobody in the gym is judging you, but we all know that is a lie.
>>
>>34894488
Maybe he means kg not lbs, you stupid American fuck.
>>
File: papow.gif (1 MB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
papow.gif
1 MB, 350x219
>>34892770

>yfw this was 100% in your head
>yfw fatties are 100% mentally unstable as well as 100% fat
>>
>>34892770

GOMAD + SL

Don't fall for the cutting bullshit. The only way you get big is to eat big and lift big.
>>
>>34893716
>>34894488
Daily reminder that if your weight start with 2 you are not built, you are fat.
>>
>>34892770
Hey, my first day in gym some butch lady came up to me and got mad at me and gave me the most disgusted look because I took her rack by accident (rack was empty and I didn't know it was taken) and I was squatting a bar with no weights. She continued to stare at me and talk behind my back for months and even dinged my car with her car door and stuff but I ignored all of it, 3 years later I out lift her and she quit my gym. I respect fat people in gym who is actually doing something.
>>
>>34892770
>tough life
>having the food to eat that much
>>
>>34895160
This
>>
I love it when fat people work out.

They are trying to change and change in this way is good.

The gym is about you, fuck their opinions
>>
File: aat.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aat.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
>>34892770
>I've had a tough life
mfw
To answer you some people are cunts and will hate you no matter what.Even when you have done no wrong to them.Thats life who cares keep working hard.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.