[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally able to squat 140kg for a solid comfortable 10 reps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1018.jpg (278 KB, 1224x918) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
278 KB, 1224x918
>Finally able to squat 140kg for a solid comfortable 10 reps at 75kg Body-weight.
>Dad walks in the garage while im squatting this weight.
>Finish the set while my Dad is just watching me.
>Dad: "How much is that?"
>Anon: "140kg"
>Dad: "Shit... if only you put that much effort into other aspects of your life"
>Dad then walks away shaking his head.

How do I put this much effort into other aspects of my life?
>>
Suck his dick with ambition and show him that you're the new man of the house.
>>
>>34889625
Attach weights to your body when your at work.
>>
>>34889625
>How do I put this much effort into other aspects of my life?
3x5 whatever three times a week and progressively increase difficulty.
>>
you need about 4 hours a day to be /fit/, 1 hour lifting, 2 preparing meals (a lot), and the extra hour to shitpost here
>>
beat up your dad
>>
>>34889667
forget the rest, the other 20 hours you can focus on your life, read, study something new, ask for someething to do at work (your boss will like you more after this one)
>>
Post pics of your homegym nigga
>>
>>34889678
ravage his boi bussi
>>
>>34889640
Toppest of keks
>>
>all these meme replies
are you guys literally all mad? OP's father literally rektd his shit
if your life aint in order(moved out, GF/wife,kids,goodjob, friends etc) lifting should be the last thing on ur mind
>>
>>34889719
why do we need a wife/gf?
>>
>>34889667
>2 hours/day preparing meals
how
>>
>>34889625
Your dad is a scumbag OP. Even if you are the most autistic neet ever, there is no reason for him to use your success in such a negative way towards you.
>>
>>34889749
r u homo son?
>>
>>34889774
No, i can cook and clean.
>>
>>34889784
everyone except extreme retards can do that. but do you need to?
>>
>>34889625

Your dad is jelly as fuck. Do your mom and then see how snippy the little faggot is.
>>
>>34889817
everyone except extreme retards can get a gf. but do you need to?
>>
>>34889667
What? It takes me an hour and a half to make something for lunch for the week. Breakfast and dinner maybe take 15 minutes to prepare
>>
>>34890019
point being that its a choice. just like lifting in OP.
>>
>>34889625
Dont ever try to impress your dad.
Will only end in complexes and depression.
Seriously, I just started ignoring my dad when he is negative, because he shouldnt bring me down when I am proud of myself.
>>
your dad's right
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.