[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have to tell someone if you have low risk HPV before sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (313 KB, 775x1030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313 KB, 775x1030
Do you have to tell someone if you have low risk HPV before sex? I've had people tell me it's not important so there's no need, but I think I'd feel guilty
>>
>>34889003
Yes, don't be a douche.
>>
>>34889003
It dosent really affect men right?

I doubt your boyfriend will care OP
>>
>>34889032
Low risk effects male and female, just most people never get symptoms
>>
>>34889003
anecdotally speaking, my ex gf told me before we started fucking, i didnt give a shit.

but now of course I'm dealing with that same question. About 5 years later I got 2 tiny itsy bitsy bumps on my cock, which were actually warts I guess (they didn't look very scary) and got them frozen off. I asked a couple of doctors if I had to tell people and honestly they were like "eh, so many people have it...". for what its worth.

It sounds like your looking for a reason to not feel guilty about it, so that's the best I can do
>>
>>34889357
that's herpes, not hpv. hpv won't manifest symptoms like that in males
>>
>>34889398
nvm I'm wrong
>>
>>34889357
So are you gonna tell girls? How old are you?
>>
File: 1325024315698.png (51 KB, 1231x540) Image search: [Google]
1325024315698.png
51 KB, 1231x540
>>34889003

>you will never worship her feet irl
>>
Everybody has it, fuck it let natural selection take care of things.
>>
>>34889398
hpv can cause genital warts. I've been tested and do not have herpes.
>>
>>34889433
28. Honestly I don't know. If its a casual-sex, using condoms sort of situation, probably not. If it becomes a longer-term, no condom situation, probably.
>>
>>34889492
People say it's common but I'm only 21, so I'm thinking not many people my age will have it, 28 you probably don't have to say because of the amount of people girls that age will have been with
>>
>>34889003
>Do you have to tell someone if you have low risk HPV before sex?
Yes.
>>
>>34889003
>have a disgusting STD
>not telling someone that you're disease ridden and could get them infected

Good job OP, you've rustled my jimmies. People like you are the reason why STDs like herpes are everywhere
>>
>>34889645
It's common at 21, if someone's been fucking since they were 15.

I've fucked 17 people so far, i'm 20 and i don't have HPV and i consider myself lucky, even though i've been actively avoiding STD ridden people, because lots may have HPV and not even know it.
>>
>>34889003
hpv is transient - you dont have it forever
withnew dna testing they can tell that in like 90% of cases it is completely gone in 8 months or less

source CDC (center for disease control)

so no, if you have had it before over 8 months ago then no need to tell.

do you tell any sexual partner about all the diseases, fevers, and colds you ever had? - no
>>
>>34890197
as a matter of fact it's called "HPV DNA clearance"

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/surv-manual/chpt05-hpv.html

Genital HPV infection is primarily transmitted by genital contact, usually (but not necessarily) through sexual intercourse.[17] Most HPV infections are transient and asymptomatic, causing no clinical manifestations. Studies have shown that more than 90% of new HPV infections, including those with high-risk types, clear or become undetectable within two years, and clearance usually occurs in the first 6 months after infection.[11], [18-20] Persistent infection with high-risk HPV is the most important risk factor for cervical cancer precursors and invasive cervical cancer.[11], [20-23]
>>
If you've never worn a condom (me) and you've fucked 18 people should you warn others you may have an STI?
I've never been checked because I've never had any symptoms and I'm lazy
>>
>>34890214
see, this is actually fucked up and ignorant.
>>
>>34890238
Welcome to 4chan.
That even the worst I've done
>>
>>34890197
>>34890213
>I can't read OP
He *currently has* HPV
Do you tell any sexual partner about all the diseases, fevers, and latent colds you currently have? Hopefully yes.
>>34890214
You should get tested, if you're too lazy for that please don't breed and take your own life ASAP
>>34890253
#soedgy
>>
>>34890214
Dude..
Get yourself checked
You probably all kinds of dirty shit on that dick
>>
>>34890260
I've been meaning to but with lifting, work, university and a social life I've never found the time.
And I'm so edgy it hurts.
But seriously the girlfriends during that time I told them I'd been tested and I was clean so I didn't have to use a jonnie
>>
>>34890273
You dated dumb whores then, that probably gave you the STDs you currently have, if they didn't ask for proof.
>>
>>34890282
Probably.
Eh no symptoms so far I'm probably fine. Most shits curable anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 800x600
>>34890197
>It is unknown what proportion of HPV infections go latent, nor what proportions are truly cleared by the body.

https://www.mcgill.ca/hitchcohort/hpvfacts

>Most HPV infections are transient and asymptomatic, causing no clinical manifestations. Studies have shown that more than 90% of new HPV infections, including those with high-risk types, clear or become undetectable within two years, and clearance usually occurs in the first 6 months after infection.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/surv-manual/chpt05-hpv.html

>implying asymptomatic means cured

That shit stays dormant in your body OP for years until it breaks out into disgusting warts and sores when it feels like it.
>>
I found out I have it but I don't have any symptoms, how do I go about telling a girl?
>>
>>34890308
Tell the girl you have herpes, but that it's lower risk whenever you aren't breaking out. She can then decide whether fucking you is worth it.
>>
>>34890357
what the fuck?
>>
File: 1446343660628.gif (1 MB, 275x208) Image search: [Google]
1446343660628.gif
1 MB, 275x208
>>34890357
>hey gurl I've got herpes. But like, its totally low risk, wanna bang?

Yeah I'm sure that'll work champ
>>
>>34890379
English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
>>
>>34890404
>oh my fucking god, anon, you gave me HPV! why the fuck didn't you tell me?
>w-well some guys on a Peruvian puff pepper preparation forum told me its not a big deal

Alpha as fuck
>>
>>34890404
Well maybe you should've realized that before you started fucking whores and sloots.
>>
>>34890273
>I told them I'd been tested and I was clean so I didn't have to use a jonnie
>I lied about my health
>so I could not use a simple condom
Are you a nigger?
>>
I don't have it but in an interesting sequence of events a doctor told me it's up to you whether or not you tell people. If they get it just say you didn't even know you had it or blame it on them.
>>
>>34889003
it depends on if its been about 2 years without any recurrences

thats how long it takes for the body to subdue the body

at least 6 months of no clinical signs
>>
>>34890437
>I didn't know I had it
>it wasn't me, I don't even have any signs of it
>How do I know you didn't give it to me?

pick one

I only use condoms with girls who absolutely insist I wear one AND they have some on hand. I'd say I use condoms about 5% of the time and I always tell girls I always wear condoms
>>
>>34890437
and seriously, HPV is nothing. over 50% of sexually active people have it and most people don't know.
>>
>>34890467
same. two diff. doctors (both women, actually) said "meh, its up to you".
>>
>oh my god anon you gave me HPV, why didn't you tell me you had it before we -
>YOU MUST HELP ME SPREAD IT. HELP ME SPREAD THE DISEASE. IT HAS CONSUMED ME. IT HAS BECOME ME.
>w-what are you trying to -
>WE HAVE BECOME ONE WITH THE VIRUS. WE MUST SPREAD IT TO ALL HUMANITY. IT IS OUR NEW PURPOSE, OUR DESTINY.
>>
>>34890466
Nah white as milk.
Just feels better without one.
I'm probably clean anyway
>>
>>34890467
>Dr. Nick Riviera is a bro
cool story, change doctor
>>34890480
>>34890501
What's wrong with kids nowadays? Is your pee pee so flaccid that you lose your boner if you spend 1 sec wearing a glove? Are you that poor that you can't afford a fucking condom?
Hopefully some of girls who didn't insist left you with some latent surprise
>I'm probably clean
You don't deserve to live
>>
>>34890298
you fool you are juggling words around to make the study look different

it says in 90% of cases "clear or become undetectable", they do dna testing for hpv you know? the dna is gone in 90% of cases. i would say it depends on the person's immume system. like i used to get cold sores when i was young for about 5 years, ages 6-11, then my body controled it and i didnt get a cold sore once.. depending on if your body is healthy or not, most virusses can be cured completely, only weaker immume systems struggle with virusses on the long term. hiv for example is an exception. the common cold is a virus, do you remain infectious forever with the common cold you get every year which is different than the year before? nah, your body clears that shit. thats what happens to almost every virus of a non immune compromised person eventually
>>
>>34890509
But its true. Infection rates for men is considerably lower than that for women.
And I don't like my chubby but I do struggle to come. Too much sensitivity lost
>>
>>34890509
Fucking with a condom feels like shit.

I can't keep a boner on the 2nd/3rd/4th fuck in a row if I have a condom on.

Sorry it makes you so buttmad, but I'm just gonna keep fucking chicks bareback
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 596x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 596x596
>>34890501
>I'm probably clean anyway
>>
>mfw when guys fuck 20 girls and are fine, yet I catch warts after sleeping with 2 girls

Why me /fit/?
>>
>>34890521
>I like to claim that infection rates for men are lower, so that I can pretend to be immortal
Oh wait, you are a twelve virgin and I've been trolled all along, 8/10
>>34890521
>sensitivity
>>34890532
>2nd/3rd/4th fuck in a row
there are different condoms out there, and the "loss" in sensitivity is 1/10000000 of the loss you probably have per default if circumcised (if you are uncut, you should have more than enough "sensitivity")
If you can't keep a boner in your 20th fuck in a row you totally had with a thrree-dimensional girl, it's not because of a glove.
>>
>>34890536
I'm going off of memory, but I thought the ratio of people with some kind of STD was 1 in 3.

So out of those 20 girls, 6 or 7 of them were more than likely (not a guarantee) to have something.

STDs are simply way more common than people realize. Yeah, it's good to be careful and cautious, but bear in mind that you'll eventually have something low-risk at some point your life.

Another thing to realize is that a lot of people really don't care about it. This thread is easily proof of it, and there are just as many women who share the same line of thinking. So while it may suck that you caught genital warts, it's not the end of anything. There are plenty of women who don't have a problem being with someone who has an STD. As long as you're an adult about it, and understand when they don't wish to pursue anything when you share that info with them.
>>
>>34890548
Eh depends situation to situation.
It's hard to give you advice really other than if they seem keen for it.
Most time I completely miss it according to my friends because I'm uncertain if they want it and I'm too nervous to take the risk so I'm probably the wrong guy to ask.
Saying that its so often when out and about that I've still managed it
>>
>>34890577
>a lot of people don't really care if they are diseased

Fucking diseased fucks are disgusting
>>
>>34890519
Nigga do you not know how herpes works? Can you not read? Do you know how they test for it?

If you have clear warts, lesions, sores or just whatever looks like it could be the virus they take a small sample of it to check it. If you are asymptomatic and don't have any of that, it means the fuckin virus has gone into stealth mode and literally cocoons itself into your skin cells and can even form cysts just to protect itself from being detected by your body. Similarly laboratory tests often times can't find it. There's a fucking reason why I made the distinction between latent and cured you unintelligent fuck, I'm not just "moving words around and using synonyms".

Fuck I'm mad.
>>
Oh boy, do I have a story for you
>be 4 weeks ago
>Lose v-card at the ripe age of 23 to a random 32 y/o barsloot
>looseasagoose.jpg
>tap that w/o wrapping that
>lets me know yesterday that I have chlamydia

During 1 month I've had sex with so many girls unprotected I feel like a piece of shit

>Always the same line
>"I am clean"

Boy I sure hope this girl I am seeing won't dump me..

>she will
>tfw no gf
>>
>>34889003
I would want to know and I would always tell out of respect. But that's because trust and honesty matter to me. It starts with the little things but then you find out your gf cheated on you all along.
>>
>>34889357

>dating a girl with stds

you fucking kek.
>>
>>34890659
>23 years as a virgin
>suddenly lose virginity and gets chlamydia at the same time
>in one month, "sex with so many girls" and "unprotected"

things that didn't happen: the post
>>
>>34890437
>Peruvian puff pepper

I wanted to say underage b& but that Drake and Josh episode came out so long ago it's likely you actually are over 18 you nick-show-watching fgt.
>>
>>34891830
Likely lying about the unprotected part, but I've known some people that go full whoremode if they get past 20 before losing their virginity.
>>
>>34890308
Tell them you don't have symptoms ( if you don't) and say you can still do everything to them, so there's no risk, then work on from there if she wants to smash
>>
File: goodgoyim.gif (1 MB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
goodgoyim.gif
1 MB, 234x234
>people taking the HPV goyim bait
>thinking that HPV is the same thing as herpes

I knew that /fit/ is borderline retarded, but I thought that you fucking niggers atleast had the insight to check Wikipedia before spewing retarded advice.
>>
>>34893571
So what's your advice?
>>
>>34890589
>acting like your body isn't full of literal trillions of colonial and endemic bacteria and viruses
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.