[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 218lb beast >1,300+ total >crying like a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14
File: 12574534234.jpg (87 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
12574534234.jpg
87 KB, 601x601
>be 218lb beast
>1,300+ total
>crying like a little btich right now as I type this

I can't stop thinking about her bros. She was the one. She had everything I looked for in a girl. Everything. Help me out here bros. I need you guys right now. Ive'; never been sad in my life. i feel like such a bitch right now. i wonder if she feels the same way as me right now.. probably not. I haven't cried like this since I can remember and I'm thiking of lifting it out.
>>
File: aHAHAHA.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aHAHAHA.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
Lol pussy
>>
you don't even have a 400 wilks, don't brag about your total
>>
Senpai when shit like this happens to me. I go to /b/ and look at rekt threads and realize people have it way worse than I do. That usually cheers me up.
>>
>>34885425
i am a pussy. i feel like a bitch right now. fuck i miss her so much.
>>
>>34885438
this shit has never happened to me before until now. i am always positive and work my way around problems but now here i am. i tried to sleep out but then i just burst out crying and here i am now. i never thought this would happen to me.
>>
>>34885455
Been there, Jesus sounds to me you usually bottle up emotions. Learn to release them more so you don't collapse like you did this time.
>>
>>34885469
i've been bottled up for the past near week for i am broken anon. it was just for sure today. tried sleeping which gave me too much time to think

oh my fucking i fucking miss her so much
>>
>>34885480
Alright I'm out there's no way someone is typing. I miss her so much over and over.
>>
>>34885488
im just typing my feelings for that very second anon. please understand
>>
>>34885339
In the same boat. Though my totals more like 900 hahaha. But damn I know how you feel. I'm not really religious but I just try to think its gonna work itself out somehow. I'm here for you man. I dated a girl for four years, been off and on for the last six months or so, and she just about a week ago said she wasn't happy and has since been ignoring me. Feels bad man.
>>
>>34885507
you and me both brother. she choose someone else over me in the end. it was a slow and painful exit and now here i am.
>>
>>34885339

This is what autism looks like.
>>
>>34885519
If you want any advice on that, she's in the honeymoon stage right now, and when she's out of that, she'll realize she's an idiot.
>>
>>34885339
How much can you deadlift?
>>
>>34885531
what do you mean by this bro?

>>34885528
i'm not autistic bro. i'm always positive about everything, always help people through their problems and now i can't even help myself in my own time of emotional need
>>
abundance mentality

the only way to fix this is:

what happened was a positive event. you will grow from this. you'll train harder, socialize more, and be happy with yourself because you learned from this event a valuable lesson: no one else can make you happy. you control your own happiness. thinking that others define your happiness is a way to make yourself continually unhappy.
>>
File: 1446401411596.jpg (71 KB, 553x960) Image search: [Google]
1446401411596.jpg
71 KB, 553x960
I know that feel. Dedicated 2 years of my life to this girl only to be considered a friend. The story is so pathetic but I truly thought hard work would pay off in the end. Instead I was just used. Didn't help that my family was addicted to drugs/alcohol and mentally/physically abusive so I had to cut them out for good.

About to spend another thanksgiving and Christmas alone for the third year. It's lonely and I just want life to be on my terms for once. Though I know it will get better at some point, giving up would be the worst thing.

Good luck anon, but I'm nearing a 1000 total at 150 pounds so I'm happy
>>
>>34885339
Maybe you've been neglecting your lats?
>>
>>34885553
what happened bro? share your situation.how did you get over it?
>>
>>34885550
fuck man, that was beautiful. thank ouyou.
>>
>>34885550

This.

OP. I got up to 250 pounds with my ex girlfriend. I went from a stud to a dud. She didn't cook and we ate fast food daily. When she left, I was broken beyond belief. Something in my head snapped. I never felt more rejected by someone. I had never been so low in my self esteem.

That day I gave up soda and simple sugars. That day I started working out. That day I starting eating right and turning my life around.

That was 6 months ago and I now look amazing at 190 pounds, and getting better. I was always a good looking guy, but when you get to 250 pounds, it can be hard to tell. I still got hit on occasionally, but now every chick in the warehouse is trying to get with me. I'm seriously hit on like fucking crazy and I love it. I am no longer in a rush to find a girlfriend, and I don't think about my ex. I'm enjoying all this attention I'm getting.

Girls that didn't say two words to me 6 months ago are flirting like fucking crazy, begging me to date them. I have both black and mexican chicks going crazy for me(and I realized I'm really into Mexican chicks now).

Things do look up. Had my ex not left me, God knows how things would have turned out. Diabetic? 300 pounds? I thank God every day she left.

Also, she ran off to Vegas and got married, and I heard from a friend he left her two months later.

Fucking karma is a bitch.
>>
>>34885339
/red pill/
>>
>>34885570
Well to try to make it short. For the girl she lived a sheltered life, very sheltered. Literally school then home. I knew her brother and got to know her and realized I can't let her become sad like I have due to family. So I spent every weekend trying to organize things with her and her brother since he hated people at the time and was in a rough spot, didn't helped he lived like an hour away. I got them close after dropping all other friends and shit just to make them happy and then I fell for her.

Next I always did her favors, paid for movies, paid for food, drove her places. Bought her gifts, did her schoolwork just to have the chance to see her. Always tried to show her the good side of life. Sadly my life was so shit that her being happy was the only happiness I had in my life. He'll I'm pretty sure I even bought her boyfriend a gift once that she gave away (insert kek joke, I know) I did this for a full two years, barely even getting a thank you for what I did. She thought what I did was just what "friends" did and all I thought was in all these years, she never once went of her way for me. I gave her all my love and I got nothing. I'm still not over it, but I'm trying. It was a big defeat but I learned that people will feign if it means you keep giving. I still love her, but man dude. My time will come. So will yours.
>>
>>34885339
All women are lying cheaters. its just a fact man.
>>
File: dickfag.png (727 KB, 7638x7042) Image search: [Google]
dickfag.png
727 KB, 7638x7042
>>34885681
fuck man. that's rough. stay stronger brother. we can make it through this. i still love her right now and even hearing her voice right now would make me better but i know it will only hurt more in the long run.
>>
>>34885339
right there with you senpai except my body still sucks
>love of my life dumped my yesterday
>i have nothing

motivation to train
>>
Hey op, you still there man?
>>
>>34885339
Hey man let me tell you this, there is no such thing as 'the one'. Get that shit out of your head. You just had a strong emotional bond with this girl and now you don't have it anymore so all that invested emotion is scrambling for someplace to go. This shit will pass and you will be stronger for it.
>>
>>34885339

could be worse im chucking some guys gf & he is going to marry her one day so he says.
>>
File: 1418082153922.jpg (476 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1418082153922.jpg
476 KB, 1920x1080
>>34885850
I'm sort of in the same situation as you, op

My girlfriend of a year opened up to me as being polyamorous. It was soul crushing. We talked about spending the rest of our lives together when I go into and leave the Navy. She is my best friend, and I love her.

And she still loves me apparently. She's genuinly curious as to why her relationship dynamic with another guy affects the relationship she and I have. She's clueless to how this feels.

We talked, and talked, and talked. We talked, and I gave in and said that I would give it a go.

So she went ahead and started dating this other guy. 5'9, chubby brown dude. Almost the opposite of me (I'm 6ft 170lbs). She calls it a "short term" relationship, even though she had feelings for him longer than she had for me (3 years)

I leave for the military in 6 months, and my time with her is divided with this other kid who she loves.

Everything hurts. Her lack of empathy to how I feel hurts. Just. Everything hurts so badly. But I'm really trying to make this work and see if I can handle something like this.

Now I'm sitting outside this dude's house with a baseball bat, ready to bash his car in the next 30 minutes or so. I'm too angry and sad for this, so I'm making some bad choices
Don't be like me. Happiness comes from within. I'll hopefully find my own one day, and you will, too.
>>
>>34885918
>Now I'm sitting outside this dude's house with a baseball bat, ready to bash his car in the next 30 minutes or so. I'm too angry and sad for this, so I'm making some bad choices

Pics or gtfo
>>
thread theme.. stay strong bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbNpiGGYmF4
>>
>>34885918
>>34885940
Also you're a kek for letting your girl get with another guy, break it with her immediately.
>>
>>34885918
Just focus on the military, asshole. Jesus Christ. None of this edgelord drama about muh hurting will accomplish anything. Please drive your car back home, do some calisthenics, and go to bed. Your entire life will be different in 6 months, get over yourself and realize this bitch is meaningless.
>>
>>34885918
>she's "polyamorous"

Dude, weak. Dude.... if I ever have a relationship with a girl and she says this I am out in a fucking heartbeat. Does she not get the entire point of a fucking relationship?
>>
>>34885940
It's dark as fuck out. You wouldn't be able to see anything with this camera

>>34885974
No, yeah, you're right. I can't be doing this edgelord bullshit right now. I got a Navy SEAL PST this friday anyhow. Fucking hell what am I even doing

>>34885949
>>34885977
Oh we talked about breaking up. Lemme bring up some text comvos real quick
>>
File: 2015-11-11 23.26.29.jpg (676 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-11 23.26.29.jpg
676 KB, 1080x1920
>>34885995
Here's an example of what we talked about. Hopefully it makes sense out of context.
>>
>>34886013
drop this bitch ASAP my friend
>>
>>34885918

Lol you agreed to be keked. Dumbass
>>
>>34886013
she's basically saying that she doesn't like certain parts of you and wants to be with another man for that reason. Fuck her dude tell her to fuck off right now. I want to see that text message.

Say 'its either him or I, not both.' It's the only way forward if you want to salvage your relationship. Don't get suckered into this new age bullshit.
>>
>>34885339
you simply like the feeling of love, when you do it enough times it stops being so interesting

so chances are you want you can skip that bullshit all together and realize there isnt much difference in women you like, the difference comes from how the surroundings, how life has treated them sofar. one person is angry, other is happy, yet they can be the same person, difference comes from the life they went through
>>
>>34886013
literally cukk my shit up senpai
>>
>>34886013

I'm not going to speak to whether polyamory is right or wrong but clearly you're not down for this. The longer you keep this going the more it will hurt when it inevitably falls apart. Trust your gut anon
>>
File: 20151111_233726-1.jpg (3 MB, 2236x2236) Image search: [Google]
20151111_233726-1.jpg
3 MB, 2236x2236
>>34886028
Starting to really consider that right now tbqh

>>34886052
>>34886033
Yup. Never woulda thought I'd get c.ucked like this. Shit this sucks

>>34886036
>tell her to fuck off right now
She's fast asleep bruh. I wouldn't get a reaction until maybe 6 hours from now. I'm reeeaaally considering doing it right now though
>don't get suckered into this new age bullshit
Learn from me. This shit ain't worth it

>>34886047
Maybe it's just the feeling of love I'm craving. She's who I'd consider my best friend. We used to lay in bed for HOURS feeling unstoppable.

I don't know if I can love like that again tbqh. I'm afraid I won't be able to.

>>34886092
That's what I always tried to do, trustin my gut. Right now, my gut's telling me to listen to you guys
>>
>>34886110
You're obviously hurting and there is no "make it work," if even thinking about it hurts you this much. And she seems to not be respecting you either. So. Drop her.

And you probably won't love like that again, which might be a good thing. You'll love differently next time, and a different person. And this experience will just make you more perceptive then. So you'll probably love better.
>>
>>34886163
Yeah. I'll break it off with her. Or back off a lot from now so we can talk about this and come to a good conclusion. I dunno.

This sucks.

Thanks anon. I'll figure it out
>>
>>34885339
Ive done this b4 op.
>break up wit gf in 2013
>crying
>make thread on /fit/ about it

It sucks but time will heal.
>>
>>34886451
Forget about her. Ignore her delete everything(fb, insta, number,, etc) do not contact her anymore itll just dig your hole further

Delete her number
>>
File: 1445117310572.jpg (39 KB, 278x352) Image search: [Google]
1445117310572.jpg
39 KB, 278x352
>>34885681
Oh hell no Anon

Every single thing you did was textbook Beta Friendzone 101 jesus christ is this real life...thats crazy man i hope you learned all girls are the same...thats some serious oneitis

Fuck man
>>
>>34886290
>Or back off a lot from now so we can talk about this and come to a good conclusion.

Breh, basing this on the texts you showed us: She doesn't have the empathy to "come to a good conclusion" even though you are hurting.

You need to cut it off and move on
>>
>>34885339
Another thread of uncut betaness...
Why come here to cry pathetic faggot?
>>
>>34886110
I hate to go all red pill on you but you have to understand that women literally do not and can not feel love the same way men do. We look for a deep feeling of love, comfort, and validation from women. They aren't capable of giving these things to you because they don't understand what that means.
>>
>>34886013
Holy shit man, I don't know why, but those texts just make me incredibly angry for some reason. She evidently doesn't care about you as an individual, she might be attracted to you, and I'm not going to say she's not, because she very well may be, but she obviously doesn't empathise with you or want to protect you from being hurt.

She seems to want to be with as many people she find attractive, which morally I find abhorrent, but is a completely different argument. You obviously can't deal with it, and you should tell her that.

Seriously, just say "Look, I get that you're poly, and I've tried to support that, but I honestly just can't, and as much as I care about you (which you obviously do), I can't stay in a relationship that's completely incompatible with me."

Don't make it a "it's me or him" thing, because even if she chooses you, you'll always be worrying that she'll cheat on you from now on.

Don't take it out on the dude though, it's unlikely he has any idea about how you're feeling, if he even knows you exist at all.
>>
>>34885339
*internet bro hug* Fuck bro, I know your feels all too well. She was literally perfect, female version of myself, and now I'm just dead to her, all the love turned into hate. We literally broke up over the stupidest reasons related to insecurities, then we're nervously still talking and she just decides to consider me dead to her and blocks my phone number out of nowhere, and even on social medias that I don't even use.

I see she's gotten back with her eating disorder and she's been struggling bad with her anxiety issues and she could really use someone to be there for her, to help her bear the burdens she has and to be supportive and actually be a person who cares and loves her and there isn't much I wouldn't do just for the chance to be that person again.

You're not alone, my man. My strength is with you in the glorious lifting hall.

Worst part, she browses here and the other forums I'm on.
>>
>>34885681
The girl you love is a goddamn bitch. Like a fucking bitch. And they're all like this, l remember talking to a girl on fb 2 days ago, she talked about one of her friend, he looked pretty average, and basically she told me that he was "too attached"and that it was "annoying but hey, l get free stuff haha". Do you know how much it hurt me ? Because l talked to the guy afterwards, he told me that he was deeply in love. Right now she's dating some rich kid, and it's so annoying. Never show attention to females anon, if they don't care about you well that means she isn't interested
>>
>>34885339
There there OP. A broken heart fades, just be patient and try to do things that make you happy. It fades in one to six or so months, though it should feel a lot less bad after one week or so.
>>
>>34885545
Sorry to be so late. If you're still browsing this thread, the honeymoon phase is when you're infatuated with someone and they can do no wrong. You're completely blinded and in love. Ever been in a relationship and the feelings start to fade? It's completely normal, and it doesn't mean you don't love them, it's just what your brain does. When she exits the honeymoon phase with this guy she'll look back and realize how much better you were, or at the least, that she's a cunt.
>>
Time heals all bro. You'll be alright in the end. We all will.
>>
>finally realize oneitis will never love me
It took a while bros, but I guess I finally came to terms with it, still feels fucking awful though. How the fuck did you guys just get over your oneitis?
>>
>>34885339
Call her OP. Tell her how you feel.
Show her the little man inside of you, so fucking cheesy but women like when a big guy
>inb4 for u
shares his feelings and crys like bietsch
>>
File: real nachos.jpg (179 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
real nachos.jpg
179 KB, 1200x900
>>34886871
>>34886013

This guy sounds correct. I definitely can relate to her being polyamorous; it only seems like human nature. But you entered this relationship with the idea that there'd be only two. Now you're agreeing to a contract that is killing you from within just so you could carry the relationship further.

What you should really try and understand is that the dynamic has changed. Things aren't the same as a year ago! I think you should take a step back and ask yourself if this is worth it.

This isn't about her "having your back" like she seems to think. The very act of her being with another man isn't compatible with your monogamous ideals.

Neither of you are wrong here. Even the other man has no fault. She was respectful enough to tell you and I'd assume she'd be respectful enough to tell the other guy about you as well. The only thing you should do is ask yourself if this is something you can handle. If it is, that's great. You have 6 months to go. If it's not, then you should explain your incompatibility and not agree to a contract you aren't ready for.

I won't pretend to know your relationship with her so it's hard to say if you should stay with her if she decides you mean more than him. I just hope you look at the big picture here and not dwell on the past year. Things are much different and your decision should be based on the now.
>>
>>34885339
there are literally tons of bitches like her, and even more better than her
I get you because ive been there but once this end you will see what i mean.
Dont be such a pussy, she wasnt that special
>>
File: 1443937680310.gif (52 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1443937680310.gif
52 KB, 120x120
>>34885339
Try developing a personality beyond the gym.

And stop being such a fucking pussy, you've got all the time in the world.
>>
I gained 110lbs of fat after my bad breakup. Food will always be your friend OP.
>>
>>34890956
>it only seems like human nature
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
- Mark 10:7-9

tl;dr, you're a degenerate and acting against nature.
>>
>>34885425
>game of plebes reaction image
>calling anyone else a pussy

>>34885339
Man up anon. You can't base your happiness on the approval of others.
>>
File: 1417258687015.jpg (108 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
1417258687015.jpg
108 KB, 640x630
>>34890956
Thanks anon. This is probably the answer I was looking for.

She says shit like "I'd cut my own arm off just to be with you" and even offered to break it off with the other guy. Being the kind of guy I am, I told to not do that and see where this goes.

Fast forward to now, she's been talking to me less and less. When we do talk, the other guy comes up and she talks about the fun things they did together and all that.

So what I'm afraid of here is that even if I do say to break it off, she'll be inclined to cheat more and more with the other guy behind my back.

So I'm not going to talk to her for a day or two. When I do, we'll discuss it again. I'm more inclined to break it off tbqh

Thanks family. If this thread is still up by then, I'll report in
>>
>>34885339
Know that feel bro but you gotta move on. Force yourself to be social. Go to shows, hangout with friends, etc. It'll get easier in time.
>>
>>34891428
There is no way this ends well for you, ditch this bitch
>>
File: image_8.jpg (43 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
43 KB, 500x428
>>34891547
Hey, on the plus side, she did say I am free to bang whoever and whenever.

But I'm really not about that life. I don't want to fuck a girl and report to my gf who also got done fucking a guy. Shit's weird, man.
>>
the one i just lost after six years had literally no good qualities i look for in a woman lol

and here i am sweating her? thanks OP, i needed to get things in perspective. sorry that you lost an actual girl worth being sad over. i think losing mine was a blessing in disguise. that poor fucker she is with now, he has no idea whats in store for him :)
>>
>>34885455
You get over it bro trust me it's happened to everyone, as hard as it might be you need to delete and block her on everything and just forget about her. Its for the best. Also go out with friends or lift it'll help.
>>
>>34885553
holy fucking cringe at the image
>>
File: 1446177046263.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1446177046263.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>34886013
drop her right now anon, dont be a fucking kuck. I wouldve told the bitch on the spot the second she said she was poly amorous that im out and that ill see her and her fat shitskin in hell.

can't believe you agreed to be kucked man, im legitimately angry for you right now
>>
>>34891039
>trip
>stating opinion
INTO
THE
TRASH
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.