[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck /fit/ what is this You never prepared me for this,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: wut.png (123 KB, 1856x972) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
123 KB, 1856x972
Holy fuck /fit/ what is this

You never prepared me for this, what do I do?

I don't even want that.
>>
>>34884867
>She doesn't have a home
Shit man. I find nothing more disgusting than someone forcing themselves to fuck another person because of things they lack that they need to live.
>>
Having a good laugh lad.

Seriously though. This is top tier crazy. She has an STD for sure. She's homeless but honestly I'd still bareback that and bust inside.
>>
IT'S A TRAP

no like really. it's a bot or something.
>>
>>34884867
RED ALERT

She's probably a party slag who has been run through. Fucking her would be like throwing a paperplane down an alleyway
>>
>>34884867
Ask her to do some shit that noone could possibly agree to, just to find out if its a bot.

How do you feel about being separated from your nipples etc.
>>
Alright /fit/

9 decides the reply
>>
I'd prob smash and let her shower ( not in the order T B H F A M )
>>
>>34884936
You gotta drink a gallon of milk a day
>>
>>34884867
she might have some money so what you want to do is rob her
also dont tell her your home address
>>
File: you have to eat all of the eggs.jpg (116 KB, 780x917) Image search: [Google]
you have to eat all of the eggs.jpg
116 KB, 780x917
>>34884936
"Maybe shower before sitting on my face. Oh, and you're gonna have to eat this whole bowl of eggs.
>>
>>34884867
>wants to fuck you for room and board

ignore her tbqhwyfam
>>
>>34884867
>woman with a sense of humor
marry that bitch
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1409919602967.gif (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1409919602967.gif
27 KB, 200x200
bot/sense of humour
>>
bot
>>
File: 2.jpg (105 KB, 1080x754) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
105 KB, 1080x754
not op but look at this shit hot outta the spaghetti pot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.